Messed up injector clip - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Motor Mayhem & Suspension Satisfaction Engine Management

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-16-2009, 04:22 PM   #1 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 12 89civichxftw is fly like an eagle89civichxftw is fly like an eagle89civichxftw is fly like an eagle89civichxftw is fly like an eagle89civichxftw is fly like an eagle89civichxftw is fly like an eagle89civichxftw is fly like an eagle89civichxftw is fly like an eagle89civichxftw is fly like an eagle89civichxftw is fly like an eagle89civichxftw is fly like an eagle89civichxftw is fly like an eagle
iTrader Score: 23 reviews
Default Messed up injector clip

Picked some up all are in good condition except one. The plastic is good the wires are ripped out though wtf. Is there anyway i could use it? i was thinking about using those little crimp connectors. Pics in a little.

1996 Toyota 4runner SR5=best truck evar!!!

Quote:
ya for real how hard is it to open the lid pull the fuse scratch ur balls for 10 seconds then put the fuse back and close the lid lol

Last edited by 89civichxftw; 08-16-2009 at 04:28 PM.
89civichxftw is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-16-2009, 04:33 PM   #2 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 12 89civichxftw is fly like an eagle89civichxftw is fly like an eagle89civichxftw is fly like an eagle89civichxftw is fly like an eagle89civichxftw is fly like an eagle89civichxftw is fly like an eagle89civichxftw is fly like an eagle89civichxftw is fly like an eagle89civichxftw is fly like an eagle89civichxftw is fly like an eagle89civichxftw is fly like an eagle89civichxftw is fly like an eagle

Ok, the one on the left is a good one, the one on the right is messed up

Kinda blurry but you can still see that the right one is missing the metal clips.

Any way to make it work? Im to broke to buy all 4 unless i could get one.

Thanks in advance

Quote:
ya for real how hard is it to open the lid pull the fuse scratch ur balls for 10 seconds then put the fuse back and close the lid lol
Old 08-16-2009, 05:17 PM   #3 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 13 Mr Mobsta Man is almost a somebodyMr Mobsta Man is almost a somebodyMr Mobsta Man is almost a somebodyMr Mobsta Man is almost a somebody
iTrader Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via MSN to Mr Mobsta Man

Perhaps you could make two small pieces of metal that will slide down into the clip firmly and solder the wires to the other end of the metal piece? Just thinking out loud...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

1997 Coupe EX: I/H/E +55 shot Dry -> R.I.P.
2000 Coupe EX: Tein Susp./Vitara/I-Beams/GT3076R/Hondata s300/E-85
2009 CBR600RR Phoenix Edition: Stock(ish)
2011 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off-Road 4x4: 3" Lift/255-85R16 KM2 Mud Terrains
2011 Sea-Doo RXT-X 260: Removed Speed Limiter/Solas Prop/Thru-Hull Exhaust

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I Rep Back!
Mr Mobsta Man is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-16-2009, 06:17 PM   #4 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 15 v-tecivic is a name known to allv-tecivic is a name known to allv-tecivic is a name known to allv-tecivic is a name known to allv-tecivic is a name known to allv-tecivic is a name known to allv-tecivic is a name known to allv-tecivic is a name known to allv-tecivic is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to v-tecivic

how did the wires get ripped out?
v-tecivic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-16-2009, 07:32 PM   #5 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Mr mobsta thats what i was thinking.
v-tec, my cousin gave me these for free and he said he got them like that.

Quote:
Old 08-16-2009, 07:34 PM   #6 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 15 v-tecivic is a name known to allv-tecivic is a name known to allv-tecivic is a name known to allv-tecivic is a name known to allv-tecivic is a name known to allv-tecivic is a name known to allv-tecivic is a name known to allv-tecivic is a name known to allv-tecivic is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to v-tecivic

is there a local junkyard nearby? get another clip off a dsm or obd1 honda. they are the same style clips. there's no use in trying to rig something up.
v-tecivic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-17-2009, 11:56 AM   #7 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

No imports at my local junkyard.

Quote:
Old 08-17-2009, 03:37 PM   #8 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 16 ghettoturbo is almost a somebodyghettoturbo is almost a somebodyghettoturbo is almost a somebodyghettoturbo is almost a somebody
iTrader Score: 8 reviews

...you can buy new plugs for pretty cheap, but i dont think anyone will just sell one unless they happen to have a partial set laying around
ghettoturbo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-17-2009, 04:34 PM   #9 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Shit thatd be cool... if i could afford it. $6.32 in my paypal account

Quote:
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in