True antilag with crome free - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Motor Mayhem & Suspension Satisfaction Engine Management

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-19-2009, 08:50 PM   #1 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Speedjunky01 is a Top AussieSpeedjunky01 is a Top AussieSpeedjunky01 is a Top AussieSpeedjunky01 is a Top AussieSpeedjunky01 is a Top AussieSpeedjunky01 is a Top AussieSpeedjunky01 is a Top AussieSpeedjunky01 is a Top AussieSpeedjunky01 is a Top AussieSpeedjunky01 is a Top AussieSpeedjunky01 is a Top Aussie
iTrader Score: 40 reviews
Default True antilag with crome free

well seeing as how the two step only builds 1-2psi and just sounds gay off the line, so did some digging over in pgmfi.org

this will only work with a p30 base

hit control K and enter the fallowing script

_rom_fill(0x58e6, 0x590d, 0x00); _rom_fill(0x6a99, 0x6ac0, 0x00);

this allows ignition timing to go to negative numbers,

also make sure vtec speed check is NOT disabled

now the slightly confusing part,

set where you want antilag in the add extra features menu

go to your low cam ignition timing and above that RPM retard ignition until it reads -6 from 0" all the way to the maximum PSI the ecu is reading

now go to your low cam fuel tables and select the same area of the map as the low ignition tables, hit CTRL + J and adjust fuel by +10-15% (play with it until you hear pop pop pop

all you have to do is make sure your launch control is set above your vtec activation point,

EXPLANATION

when you are standing still, the car will run off ONLY the low cam map since vtec speed check is working, so it will retard timing and add fuel off the line creating a true anti-lag. however once moving the ECU will allow vtec to be activated, so you will never hit that area of the map while moving because vtec will activate and switch over to the high cam

video and amount of boost built will be posted tomorrow

all credit to boosted k20 over on Redirection

240,000 miles and counting turbo EH9
nothing like 4drs, ac,moon roof, and 4 whores and running 13psi out or a ching chong t3/t4 setup
the build

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

if it survives the winter JdM d15b+Vitara+FJT+25psi=
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

professional tranny assassin, 2 stock diffs in 4 weeks on street tires and preload was used
Speedjunky01 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-19-2009, 08:56 PM   #2 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 25 cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!
cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to cory jordan Send a message via MSN to cory jordan

sticky please, this is great.

gone but never forgotten
cory jordan is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-19-2009, 08:56 PM   #3 (permalink)

siregcivic is almost there....siregcivic is almost there....siregcivic is almost there....siregcivic is almost there....siregcivic is almost there....siregcivic is almost there....siregcivic is almost there....siregcivic is almost there....siregcivic is almost there....
iTrader Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to siregcivic

fuck yea thanks homie...

i tried doing this as well, but i didnt put the scripts in maybe this will work

SOBER TILL ITS OVER

Quote:
can you tell me how to hook up a vtech switch?
i want it on the new steering wheel i got at pep boys. have you seen it its sick!
but if i hook up the vtech i can have it at like whatever rpms i want right?
like vtech all the time? will it pop louder?
Quote:
Just hook it up to a clapper and slap yourself in the face everytime you race......
siregcivic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-19-2009, 09:00 PM   #4 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Speedjunky01 is a Top AussieSpeedjunky01 is a Top AussieSpeedjunky01 is a Top AussieSpeedjunky01 is a Top AussieSpeedjunky01 is a Top AussieSpeedjunky01 is a Top AussieSpeedjunky01 is a Top AussieSpeedjunky01 is a Top AussieSpeedjunky01 is a Top AussieSpeedjunky01 is a Top AussieSpeedjunky01 is a Top Aussie

thanks nogs, im testing it tomorrow ill let you know how it works out, im tempted to go give it a shot right now but the neighbors/parents would not be impressed hahaha

nothing like 4drs, ac,moon roof, and 4 whores and running 13psi out or a ching chong t3/t4 setup
the build

professional tranny assassin, 2 stock diffs in 4 weeks on street tires and preload was used
Old 07-19-2009, 09:15 PM   #5 (permalink)

Rep Power: 25 cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!
cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!

dgaf!. that would be suuhweet..

do it!

be our d-series guinea pig =). that way you can vouch for how bad ass it is =P.... and i wanna see you do it at night cus im a bastage!

gone but never forgotten
Old 07-19-2009, 09:19 PM   #6 (permalink)
D-series G0D

lol ill make sure to find an underpass to test it under as well

the build

Old 07-19-2009, 09:24 PM   #7 (permalink)
insert user title here

Rep Power: 51 drunkinmaster1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !drunkinmaster1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !drunkinmaster1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !drunkinmaster1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
drunkinmaster1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !drunkinmaster1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !drunkinmaster1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to drunkinmaster1 Send a message via Yahoo to drunkinmaster1

hmm, interesting to see how it works out. please make a video
drunkinmaster1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-19-2009, 09:28 PM   #8 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

slowturbocx is hot as a volcanoslowturbocx is hot as a volcanoslowturbocx is hot as a volcanoslowturbocx is hot as a volcanoslowturbocx is hot as a volcanoslowturbocx is hot as a volcanoslowturbocx is hot as a volcanoslowturbocx is hot as a volcanoslowturbocx is hot as a volcanoslowturbocx is hot as a volcanoslowturbocx is hot as a volcanoslowturbocx is hot as a volcanoslowturbocx is hot as a volcanoslowturbocx is hot as a volcanoslowturbocx is hot as a volcano
Send a message via AIM to slowturbocx

sickkkkk!
Old 07-19-2009, 10:52 PM   #9 (permalink)

siregcivic is almost there....siregcivic is almost there....siregcivic is almost there....siregcivic is almost there....siregcivic is almost there....siregcivic is almost there....siregcivic is almost there....siregcivic is almost there....siregcivic is almost there....

it works....

i have my 2 step set at 5300 and im building 5psi in about 3-4 seconds... but it doesnt go above 5psi tho... im running a d15z1 block with a y8 head and a t3/t4 .57

but still 5psi is better then 1-2 psi... maybe at 5psi we gotta pull some more timing i might do some more tomorrow i have an outside video of my exhaust you can hear the difference no inside video tho

i tried adding more fuel then i did but it didnt make a difference... at first i put in 25 percent fuel increase from 0 to 11.2 and that worked great, then i tried increasing it another 10 percent but it didnt really make a difference still only went to 5psi

heres an outside video

SOBER TILL ITS OVER

Quote:
i want it on the new steering wheel i got at pep boys. have you seen it its sick!
Quote:
Just hook it up to a clapper and slap yourself in the face everytime you race......

Last edited by siregcivic; 07-20-2009 at 01:00 AM.
Old 07-20-2009, 12:10 AM   #10 (permalink)

win!!!!

gone but never forgotten
Old 07-20-2009, 12:49 AM   #11 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 25 cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!
cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to cervan Send a message via MSN to cervan

Nice find.. What of anti-lag between shifts?
cervan is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-20-2009, 12:56 AM   #12 (permalink)

went out to get something to drink because its fucking hot as fuck at my house and got a vid of the boost gauge... it goes to 5psi fast, but wont go past that hmmm my wastegate spring is 8psi.. but you know what... im not greedy getting any boost on crome free is better then no boost lol

SOBER TILL ITS OVER

Quote:
Quote:
Old 07-20-2009, 04:22 AM   #13 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 16 DreaMer is fly like an eagleDreaMer is fly like an eagleDreaMer is fly like an eagleDreaMer is fly like an eagleDreaMer is fly like an eagleDreaMer is fly like an eagleDreaMer is fly like an eagleDreaMer is fly like an eagleDreaMer is fly like an eagleDreaMer is fly like an eagleDreaMer is fly like an eagle
Send a message via AIM to DreaMer

works great for vtec heads, but what about non-vtec.

DreaMer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-20-2009, 05:06 AM   #14 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreaMer View Post
works great for vtec heads, but what about non-vtec.
probly have to "trick" it have same maps on low/high but one with antilag, it was done over on pgmfi.org go over and search

this is pretty sick though, im heading out to try it right now

also why isnt this a sticky yet?

the build

Last edited by Speedjunky01; 07-20-2009 at 05:10 AM.
Old 07-20-2009, 05:32 AM   #15 (permalink)
formerly Kit88

Hugo Boost Still a JDM Star....Hugo Boost Still a JDM Star....Hugo Boost Still a JDM Star....Hugo Boost Still a JDM Star....Hugo Boost Still a JDM Star....Hugo Boost Still a JDM Star....Hugo Boost Still a JDM Star....Hugo Boost Still a JDM Star....Hugo Boost Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 76 reviews
Send a message via MSN to Hugo Boost

my friend is building 5 psi of boost with just FTL on his ls/vtec engine, on crome free, and he has greddy turbo kit on the car.

Maybe open downpipe will help you.

This is one of the reasons I love ectune, I can build 18 psi of boost with anti-lag almost instantly, on my apexi turbo kit, but Im afraid to use it. LOL

BTW great info

Thanks to my sponsors:

FJ Distributors, Special Project Motorsports (Kiwi) ,Performance Porting,Transzex, Alexracing, RSM motorsports, Go-Autoworks, D-series.org, SpeedFactory, Bisimoto

Last edited by Hugo Boost; 07-20-2009 at 05:51 AM.
Hugo Boost is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-20-2009, 06:27 AM   #16 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Quote:
Originally Posted by kit88 View Post
my friend is building 5 psi of boost with just FTL on his ls/vtec engine, on crome free, and he has greddy turbo kit on the car.

Maybe open downpipe will help you.

This is one of the reasons I love ectune, I can build 18 psi of boost with anti-lag almost instantly, on my apexi turbo kit, but Im afraid to use it. LOL

BTW great info
good for your friend, this will take him from 5 to 10 or more

YouTube - antilag with crome free

as you can see it takes its sweet as time to spool up with about 15% fuel added, i played with it some and found out that 5-10% works much better and helps it spool up quicker

building about 7psi at 5600rpm

as for the ECtune yeah its better but this shit as free, wont work as well but gets the job done

the build

Old 07-20-2009, 07:32 AM   #17 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 20 boostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcano
boostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to boostfreak0885

Quote:
Originally Posted by siregcivic View Post
went out to get something to drink because its fucking hot as fuck at my house and got a vid of the boost gauge... it goes to 5psi fast, but wont go past that hmmm my wastegate spring is 8psi.. but you know what... im not greedy getting any boost on crome free is better then no boost lol

thats not that fast... i build 10psi with 2 pops.. although i have crome gold, i had crome free a few years back, and you can acually make it sound like a true antilag set-up

best time so far
11.201 at 128mph with a 1.79 60 foot.. damn i need traction, best trap speed is 129mph. 26psi h1c

NEW best 60' 1.56!!!
boostfreak0885 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-20-2009, 07:46 AM   #18 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Quote:
Originally Posted by boostfreak0885 View Post
thats not that fast... i build 10psi with 2 pops.. although i have crome gold, i had crome free a few years back, and you can acually make it sound like a true antilag set-up
crome gold is a far better program then free hence why it works better lol

the build

Old 07-20-2009, 07:51 AM   #19 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 20 boostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcano
boostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to boostfreak0885

Quote:
Originally Posted by boostfreak0885 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedjunky01 View Post
crome gold is a far better program then free hence why it works better lol

best time so far
11.201 at 128mph with a 1.79 60 foot.. damn i need traction, best trap speed is 129mph. 26psi h1c

NEW best 60' 1.56!!!
boostfreak0885 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-20-2009, 07:53 AM   #20 (permalink)
Classic Man

Rep Power: 59 FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 6 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by kit88 View Post
life is good isnt it????

for you cromies, try upping the rev limiter... i found anti-lag worked best for me around 6300rpm with +9% fuel and full ignition retard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry Ford
Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you're right.
FarmerD is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
anti lag, anti-lag, crome, ftl, launch

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in