Benefits of Moates Demon - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Motor Mayhem & Suspension Satisfaction Engine Management

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-10-2009, 05:35 AM   #1 (permalink)
formerly Kit88

Hugo Boost Still a JDM Star....Hugo Boost Still a JDM Star....Hugo Boost Still a JDM Star....Hugo Boost Still a JDM Star....Hugo Boost Still a JDM Star....Hugo Boost Still a JDM Star....Hugo Boost Still a JDM Star....Hugo Boost Still a JDM Star....Hugo Boost Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 76 reviews
Send a message via MSN to Hugo Boost
Default Benefits of Moates Demon

I already have my ostrich and hulog on my car hooked to ectune.

What is the difference using the new Moates Demon Board ???

Demon [DEMON] - $249.00 : Moates.Net

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks to my sponsors:

FJ Distributors, Special Project Motorsports (Kiwi) ,Performance Porting,Transzex, Alexracing, RSM motorsports, Go-Autoworks, D-series.org, SpeedFactory, Bisimoto
Hugo Boost is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-10-2009, 07:48 AM   #2 (permalink)
Classic Man

Rep Power: 59 FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 6 reviews

data logging w/o laptop is one
Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry Ford
Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you're right.
FarmerD is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-10-2009, 07:51 AM   #3 (permalink)
formerly Kit88

Hugo Boost Still a JDM Star....Hugo Boost Still a JDM Star....Hugo Boost Still a JDM Star....Hugo Boost Still a JDM Star....Hugo Boost Still a JDM Star....Hugo Boost Still a JDM Star....Hugo Boost Still a JDM Star....Hugo Boost Still a JDM Star....Hugo Boost Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 76 reviews
Send a message via MSN to Hugo Boost

Quote:
Originally Posted by danz View Post
data logging w/o laptop is one
How this work???

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks to my sponsors:

FJ Distributors, Special Project Motorsports (Kiwi) ,Performance Porting,Transzex, Alexracing, RSM motorsports, Go-Autoworks, D-series.org, SpeedFactory, Bisimoto
Hugo Boost is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-11-2009, 07:14 AM   #4 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 15 james25  is accepted as part of the communityjames25  is accepted as part of the communityjames25  is accepted as part of the communityjames25  is accepted as part of the community
iTrader Score: 11 reviews

The demon is just one unit with rtp and datalogging built in, eliminating the need for hulog and fits inside the ecu. Cleaner setup. Same here, not sure how datalogging works w/o a laptop.

This is my ectune setup, lil bulky eh! I heard you get a discount when you upgrade to demon.

Last edited by james25; 07-11-2009 at 07:25 AM.
james25 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-11-2009, 07:23 AM   #5 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 12 DRFT is learning the way of the DDRFT is learning the way of the D
iTrader Score: 1 reviews

right now its just like a RTP and much cleaner. datalogging speed is alot faster
easy install and like I said before ALOT cleaner.
on-board datalogging hasn't yet been incorporated they are still testing it out
but yes it will 100% be a feature added to the demon soon. the on-board datalogging is going to be awesome and very useful to use!
I am not 100% sure how it works but I know that at work when a customer comes to me with a MIL light I hook up the techstream to DLC3 check the code and I can go read the freeze fram rate data basically a play back showing what caused the code to trigger .
I believe the demon on board datalogging feature will be something like this!
DRFT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-20-2009, 08:46 AM   #6 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to mmcmanus9442

One USD cord demon Vs. two with the Ostrich/Hulog.
On board datalogging. (internal memory)
Able to store up to 12 Maps at once.

Fits inside the ECU instead of ontop.

So far CROME is the only non-supporter of the demon yet.

Build D16Z6 Coming soon!
mmcmanus9442 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-20-2009, 12:52 PM   #7 (permalink)
Joey Misanthropy

Rep Power: 16 Joseph Davis is a name known to allJoseph Davis is a name known to allJoseph Davis is a name known to allJoseph Davis is a name known to allJoseph Davis is a name known to allJoseph Davis is a name known to allJoseph Davis is a name known to allJoseph Davis is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to Joseph Davis

No USB cord with the Demon - the selling point is bluetooth flashing and datalogging, although there are certain other functions it'll have in the future, a firmware flash away.

IDK exactly how mature the Demon's hardware is compared to other modern Moates offerings I've discussed with Craig, Blundell, etc, but if it uses the same CPLD that the Quarterhorse does it should have enough mojo to cuddle with and pillow talk to you after a hard day's tuning.

Joseph Davis is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-21-2009, 07:06 AM   #8 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Speedjunky01 is a Top AussieSpeedjunky01 is a Top AussieSpeedjunky01 is a Top AussieSpeedjunky01 is a Top AussieSpeedjunky01 is a Top AussieSpeedjunky01 is a Top AussieSpeedjunky01 is a Top AussieSpeedjunky01 is a Top AussieSpeedjunky01 is a Top AussieSpeedjunky01 is a Top AussieSpeedjunky01 is a Top Aussie
iTrader Score: 40 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph Davis View Post
No USB cord with the Demon - the selling point is bluetooth flashing and datalogging, although there are certain other functions it'll have in the future, a firmware flash away.

IDK exactly how mature the Demon's hardware is compared to other modern Moates offerings I've discussed with Craig, Blundell, etc, but if it uses the same CPLD that the Quarterhorse does it should have enough mojo to cuddle with and pillow talk to you after a hard day's tuning.
woa Mr.Davis is on d-series

internal logging would be awesome, just drive the car around after you finish tuning it and see if any small changes are needed without a laptop would be bad ass

240,000 miles and counting turbo EH9
nothing like 4drs, ac,moon roof, and 4 whores and running 13psi out or a ching chong t3/t4 setup
the build

if it survives the winter JdM d15b+Vitara+FJT+25psi=

professional tranny assassin, 2 stock diffs in 4 weeks on street tires and preload was used
Speedjunky01 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-21-2009, 09:09 AM   #9 (permalink)
Joey Misanthropy

Rep Power: 16 Joseph Davis is a name known to allJoseph Davis is a name known to allJoseph Davis is a name known to allJoseph Davis is a name known to allJoseph Davis is a name known to allJoseph Davis is a name known to allJoseph Davis is a name known to allJoseph Davis is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to Joseph Davis

I joined before you did. That makes you a n00b, right? :P

Joseph Davis is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-21-2009, 09:09 AM   #10 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Speedjunky01 is a Top AussieSpeedjunky01 is a Top AussieSpeedjunky01 is a Top AussieSpeedjunky01 is a Top AussieSpeedjunky01 is a Top AussieSpeedjunky01 is a Top AussieSpeedjunky01 is a Top AussieSpeedjunky01 is a Top AussieSpeedjunky01 is a Top AussieSpeedjunky01 is a Top AussieSpeedjunky01 is a Top Aussie
iTrader Score: 40 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph Davis View Post
I joined before you did. That makes you a n00b, right? :P
this is true, well played sir

240,000 miles and counting turbo EH9
nothing like 4drs, ac,moon roof, and 4 whores and running 13psi out or a ching chong t3/t4 setup
the build

if it survives the winter JdM d15b+Vitara+FJT+25psi=

professional tranny assassin, 2 stock diffs in 4 weeks on street tires and preload was used
Speedjunky01 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in