D16z6/y8 Dual Valve Springs to bye? - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Motor Mayhem & Suspension Satisfaction Engine Management

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-08-2009, 03:42 PM   #1 (permalink)
D-series lover

iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Default D16z6/y8 Dual Valve Springs to buy ?

i search for D16 Dual Valve Springs ore other to use them with an crower D16Z6 Stager 3 Camshaft wich works from 1000-8000+ RPM

does anybody knows where to buy some?

Last edited by Techtrancer; 06-08-2009 at 04:39 PM.
Techtrancer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-08-2009, 03:51 PM   #2 (permalink)
\/ apply baby lotion here \/

Rep Power: 46 Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 136 reviews

Before anyone starts Bashing, Please excuse my Austrian Friends English OK??

Have you tried to look for Skunk2 valves?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Pata; 06-08-2009 at 04:11 PM.
Pata is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-08-2009, 04:01 PM   #3 (permalink)
D-series lover

yes. last week, i bye this one Skunk2 Honda D15 / D16 VTEC Valve Set:eBay Motors (item 110395313129 end time Jun-02-09 00:33:18 PDT)

Old 06-08-2009, 04:05 PM   #4 (permalink)

Rep Power: 46 Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

I'm sorry, I meant to say Skunk2 Dual Valve Springs.....

Not Valves.

Old 06-08-2009, 04:13 PM   #5 (permalink)
D-series lover

do you think the are good for an crower D16 stage 3 camshaft?

because skunk2 only sell a stage 1 camshaft

i dont know wich valver springs ore camshaft i should buy to use them with the skunk2 valves & skunk2 mainfold & B16 throttle body on my D14Z2 engin.....

skunk2 ore crower ore this dual springs from blox Blox Racing Dual Valve Spring Set Honda Civic D Series ore maybe other one

skunk2 stage 1 ore crower stage 2/3 camshaft

Last edited by Techtrancer; 06-08-2009 at 04:36 PM.
Old 06-08-2009, 04:35 PM   #6 (permalink)
ministry of mayhem!

Rep Power: 48 eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 37 reviews
Send a message via AIM to eddcartes Send a message via Yahoo to eddcartes

not to bash you, or give you a hard time:

bye = short form of the word 'goodbye' (bye dude!)

buy= purchase something (i'm going to buy this)

concerning your question, check fjt (a sponsor here) for kms valve springs.
Evil spirits beautiful naked girl live boobs

Quote:
I mess with cars because it's more socially acceptable than a cocaine habit ... although the cocaine would probably be cheaper.
Resident D-series.org metalhead Alliance member #666!
rip emilio gallardo (milo). outstanding father, spouse, friend and member of dso. you will always be missed.

rip, patprimmer. last of the titans.

one thing i've learned from this job is to always keep a pack of cheese for your whine.

my ED6 build thread:

my dyno compe build:

eddcartes is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-08-2009, 04:58 PM   #7 (permalink)
D-series lover

i correct my post now

the kms valve springs for D16 looks realy nice!

thanks a lot. i wil talk to him
Old 06-08-2009, 05:27 PM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddcartes View Post
not to bash you, or give you a hard time:

bye = short form of the word 'goodbye' (bye dude!)

buy= purchase something (i'm going to buy this)
I did state that on post #2 but of all people, eddcarts was the Last Person I would have thought would give us Grammar Classes

eddcarts can haz +1 Grammar Rep

Old 06-08-2009, 05:35 PM   #9 (permalink)
D-series lover

its ok pata

maybe in next time my english would be better ( i hope so)
Old 06-08-2009, 05:37 PM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Techtrancer View Post
its ok pata

maybe in next time my english would be better ( i hope so)
I'm just messing with Edd

It's Hard to get Parts Shipped to you correct? Sucks.

Old 06-08-2009, 05:47 PM   #11 (permalink)
D-series lover

it is not easy. austria is realy smal and much more peolpe drives an BMW, AUDI, VW,....than an HONDA
less honda racing partys i could buy in austria, baut than it is realy realy expensive
a little bit more things i could buy in germany, but there it is only a little bit cheaper than in austria
in the US there is realy much to buy and realy cheap, but i have to pay much tax

for example: DC Sports 4-1 D16 header :

US ==> 270$ for the item + 130$ for shipping + 100$ tax ..........the seller on ebay wants 130$ for shipping from me, but pay only 75$ for shipping!
Germany ==> ~ 650$ for the item + 40$ for shipping
Austria ==> no shop, who sells DC sports header...only shops who sells replica of the cheap 4-2-1 china header for 280$ ore so

Last edited by Techtrancer; 06-08-2009 at 05:54 PM.
Old 06-08-2009, 05:51 PM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Techtrancer View Post

for example: DC Sports 4-1 D16 header :

US ==> 270$ for the item + 130$ for shipping + 100$ tax
Germany ==> ~ 650$ for the item + 40$ for shipping
Austria ==> no shop, who sells DC sports header
WOW Tech! That's Crazy!

No matter what, it is Cheaper for you to buy from the US even with the Crazy Tax you have to pay...

Old 06-08-2009, 06:23 PM   #13 (permalink)
D-series lover

yes, from the US it is the cheapest way

i should emigrate to the US

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in