OBD1 IM on OBD0 CRX - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Motor Mayhem & Suspension Satisfaction Engine Management

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-07-2009, 08:32 PM   #1 (permalink)
D-series lover

iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Default OBD1 IM on OBD0 CRX

i have a 90' crx dx. i'll be doing my MPFI swap from DPFI. i found a IM from a 93 civic hx. Will that IM work with my OBD0 ECU?
whateverhonda is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-07-2009, 08:39 PM   #2 (permalink)
Resident Crab

Rep Power: 50 krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 32 reviews
Send a message via AIM to krychek57 Send a message via MSN to krychek57 Send a message via Yahoo to krychek57

Why wouldn't it? BUT isn't it MUCH smaller then a normal IM?

OH and a few of us have a6 IM's laying around

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
krychek57 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-07-2009, 08:42 PM   #3 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 35 Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 17 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by krychek57 View Post

Agreed, might as well go with an A6 manifold. Can be picked up for cheap.

"I don't want it. I just need it. To feel, to breathe, to know I'm alive."

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

R.I.P - Pat Primmer

Quote:
Beat them, cheat on them, treat them like shit and you'll get a hot woman that won't ever leave you. Women are a stupid breed that don't use fucking sense.
Black91CRXsi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-07-2009, 10:13 PM   #4 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 12 Idahocrx is learning the way of the DIdahocrx is learning the way of the D
iTrader Score: 12 reviews

or a z6 also, i would imagine that the runners on those are super small like the b6 or z1 runners.

I'm not in Idaho anymore!!!
Idahocrx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-07-2009, 10:24 PM   #5 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

SilentWrath* It's a JDM Star Bitches....SilentWrath* It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 34 reviews

I wasn't aware there was an 'hx' model until '96... weird. pics??
<stock block d15b build complete.>
*Turbo Fabrication by Greg @ GO-AUTOWORKS.*

*Tuned by Howard @ RLZ Engineering.*

SilentWrath* is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-08-2009, 05:03 PM   #6 (permalink)
D-series lover

oh ya, its not a true HX model(hf-1???), its the d15b7 OEM IM. i ask because i didn't know if the obd1 sensors would read correctly on a obd0 ECU(pg7). I got this one for cheap, plus it's my daily driver right now, so i'm leaning toward fuel economy rather than picking up HP and TQ. Right now with the DPFI setup it's getting 40+ MPG!!! Can it get any better with MPFI?
Currently my MPFI swap parts consist of: pg7 ecu
p06 IM
89' integra injectors
si wiring harness
civic wagon td03u dizzy
ETC.

Last edited by whateverhonda; 06-08-2009 at 05:14 PM. Reason: me drunky
Old 06-08-2009, 05:42 PM   #7 (permalink)
my name says Guest, but Im really a MEMBER

Rep Power: 24 guest is hot as a volcanoguest is hot as a volcano
guest is hot as a volcanoguest is hot as a volcanoguest is hot as a volcanoguest is hot as a volcanoguest is hot as a volcanoguest is hot as a volcanoguest is hot as a volcanoguest is hot as a volcanoguest is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 46 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by krychek57 View Post

x2.

I have a z6 and an a6 IM ./
Old 06-08-2009, 09:00 PM   #8 (permalink)
D-series lover

i'm in central oregon fellas. most of you are a LONG< LONG < LONG drive from me.
Old 06-08-2009, 09:04 PM   #9 (permalink)
Resident Crab

Rep Power: 50 krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 32 reviews
Send a message via AIM to krychek57 Send a message via MSN to krychek57 Send a message via Yahoo to krychek57

Quote:
Originally Posted by whateverhonda View Post
i'm in central oregon fellas. most of you are a LONG< LONG < LONG drive from me.
COME TO OUR MEET!

There are a few of the OR guys coming. I'll give you stuff.

krychek57 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-09-2009, 04:36 AM   #10 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 11 uptownsamcv is a name known to alluptownsamcv is a name known to alluptownsamcv is a name known to alluptownsamcv is a name known to alluptownsamcv is a name known to alluptownsamcv is a name known to alluptownsamcv is a name known to alluptownsamcv is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 3 reviews

i have a 89 crx and its running a z6 manifold. the guy i got my car from had put it in. the car runs great but i think i have a bad sensor or something. im not sure how the ports match up cause i never had the manifodl off. but it works well lots of torque. now that ive taken off my cat and installed a turbo muffler to keep the noise down it pulls pretty hard. it came with a socketed PR4 running all OBD1 sensors adnd injectors with no resister box. if your not in a rush to do the mpfi swap i can hook u up with a z6 manifold. i have one thats painted and attached to my uninstalled Z6 head. once i do the head swap ill have no use for the manifold that im pulling with my A6 head.
uptownsamcv is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in