Hondata? - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Motor Mayhem & Suspension Satisfaction Engine Management

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-06-2009, 06:59 AM   #1 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 11 single cam fan is almost a somebodysingle cam fan is almost a somebodysingle cam fan is almost a somebodysingle cam fan is almost a somebody
iTrader Score: 11 reviews
Default Hondata?

ok here is my question, does anybody know who tunes using the s200 in texas? I can get a good deal on a s200 so i'm trying to c where i can get it tuned if i buy it.
SOHC SQUAD#13
VIK-TEK d16z6 300hp/230trq
single cam fan is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-06-2009, 09:13 AM   #2 (permalink)
sub-sponsor

NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....
iTrader Score: 12 reviews
Send a message via AIM to NEP-tuningalltheway

st00pid fast,t1 race development, and i think inline dose to only ones i know of off the top of my head

"i got my wooden baseball bat and my shiny silver gat and my homies got my back i got all that i need" sublime

f*ck ebay support the industry
need some parts below MSRP on just about anything?
pm me

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

add us on myspace yO!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
NEP-tuningalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-10-2009, 11:32 PM   #3 (permalink)
D-series lover

iTrader Score: 1 reviews

Tony1 gets my vote
KENetics1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-09-2009, 07:57 PM   #4 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 11 single cam fan is almost a somebodysingle cam fan is almost a somebodysingle cam fan is almost a somebodysingle cam fan is almost a somebody

not sure if anyone has the answer, but if my s200 doesn't have the launch control option is there a way that i can still get it? I heard hondata isn't offering any options for the s2 or the s1.
SOHC SQUAD#13
Old 07-09-2009, 08:36 PM   #5 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 45 99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 32 reviews

iirc, hondata dropped the s1 and 2 as far as upgradees and purchases. i might be wrong though.

99EJ6T is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-09-2009, 08:44 PM   #6 (permalink)
D-series soldier

that would suck
SOHC SQUAD#13
Old 07-10-2009, 05:23 AM   #7 (permalink)
Lifetime Awesome Member

Rep Power: 443 ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 80 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ryan89crx Send a message via MSN to ryan89crx

i would never buy anything Huindaidata after what they pulled on pgmfi, complete bullshit

ECtune FTW!

[email protected]
Xbox 360 gamertag -
TurboDiesel598

, best bang for your buck!

ryan89crx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-10-2009, 08:07 AM   #8 (permalink)
D-series lover

iTrader Score: 2 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan89crx View Post
i would never buy anything Huindaidata after what they pulled on pgmfi, complete bullshit

ECtune FTW!

+1

94EXSleeper is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-13-2009, 07:20 PM   #9 (permalink)
D-series soldier

man i think that i'm just going to sell the s200 and go with the s300! it would b so much easier.
SOHC SQUAD#13
Old 07-13-2009, 07:28 PM   #10 (permalink)
D-series lover

iTrader Score: 0 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan89crx View Post

ECtune FTW!
what did they pull?
94coupedx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-13-2009, 07:47 PM   #11 (permalink)
Lifetime Awesome Member

Rep Power: 443 ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 80 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ryan89crx Send a message via MSN to ryan89crx

Quote:
Originally Posted by 94coupedx View Post
what did they pull?
some crazy shit!!

check HERE

[email protected]
Xbox 360 gamertag -
TurboDiesel598

, best bang for your buck!

ryan89crx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-13-2009, 11:40 PM   #12 (permalink)
D-series soldier

bumpstick is about to kiss the skybumpstick is about to kiss the skybumpstick is about to kiss the skybumpstick is about to kiss the skybumpstick is about to kiss the skybumpstick is about to kiss the skybumpstick is about to kiss the sky
iTrader Score: 31 reviews

^^good one^^
Old 07-13-2009, 11:43 PM   #13 (permalink)
Poop Sock

wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 34 reviews
Send a message via AIM to wizard's blood

i know a guy named eric in killeen. very good tuner and parts supplier. I can get his number later if you want

AGN Motorsports
Old 07-14-2009, 02:45 PM   #14 (permalink)
D-series soldier

kileen! damn that's kinda far. How much does he usually charge to tune?
SOHC SQUAD#13
Old 07-14-2009, 08:12 PM   #15 (permalink)
Poop Sock

wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 34 reviews
Send a message via AIM to wizard's blood

Quote:
Originally Posted by single cam fan View Post
kileen! damn that's kinda far. How much does he usually charge to tune?
cheap as ballz. $175 for the day.
Old 07-16-2009, 02:12 PM   #16 (permalink)
D-series soldier

no shit. man that is cheap, pm me his number plz
SOHC SQUAD#13
Old 07-18-2009, 11:35 AM   #17 (permalink)
D-series lover

iTrader Score: 0 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by wizard's blood View Post
cheap as ballz. $175 for the day.

man i need this kat close to me i wish there was a good cheap tunner in the atl ga area
stay_up is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-21-2009, 05:16 PM   #18 (permalink)
D-series soldier

so did u evar find the number?
SOHC SQUAD#13
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in