02 question - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Motor Mayhem & Suspension Satisfaction Engine Management

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-30-2009, 04:00 PM   #1 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 12 martirw is learning the way of the Dmartirw is learning the way of the D
iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Default 02 question

i am trying to hook up my nb output into the ecu so i can datalog but i noticed that the 02 voltage in ecucontrol is at 3.35 with no oxygen sensor connected so i try tapping my signal into the 02 wire but this 3.35 it overcoming it :P wtf am i doin wrong where is this 3.35 coming from ???
martirw is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-30-2009, 04:03 PM   #2 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

Rep Power: 11 fuse is obviously a regularfuse is obviously a regularfuse is obviously a regularfuse is obviously a regularfuse is obviously a regularfuse is obviously a regularfuse is obviously a regularfuse is obviously a regular
iTrader Score: 8 reviews

Data logging a narrow will not help you tune. You need a wide band.
Neptune dealer, Crome dealer, turbo edit, bre, nistune, street tunes, dyno tunes, ecu chipping obdo and obd1, ecu repairs, no basemaps, homemade conversion harnesses, homemade led gauge clusters, in co springs. Chips In stock ecus in stock with trade in discounts. Email
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
or pm
fuse is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-30-2009, 04:17 PM   #3 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 12 martirw is learning the way of the Dmartirw is learning the way of the D

i am not THAT retarded but thx for looking out i mean the nb output from the plx wideband... should have said that :P

Old 05-30-2009, 05:48 PM   #4 (permalink)
D-series lover

so i spliced c16 and ecucontrol still seeing voltage am i missing something?
Old 05-31-2009, 10:42 AM   #5 (permalink)

Rep Power: 11 fuse is obviously a regularfuse is obviously a regularfuse is obviously a regularfuse is obviously a regularfuse is obviously a regularfuse is obviously a regularfuse is obviously a regularfuse is obviously a regular

Do you see the 3.35 at the o2 in ecu pin with a volt meter unhooked sensor? It may just be a dataloging problem. I use a lc-1 with ecucontrol and use the innovate channels. Are you using stand alone ecucontrol or the cool plug in?

Looking at the ecu or wire side of the connectors. c16 is it.
Neptune dealer, Crome dealer, turbo edit, bre, nistune, street tunes, dyno tunes, ecu chipping obdo and obd1, ecu repairs, no basemaps, homemade conversion harnesses, homemade led gauge clusters, in co springs. Chips In stock ecus in stock with trade in discounts. Email
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
or pm

Last edited by fuse; 05-31-2009 at 11:03 AM.
Old 05-31-2009, 11:40 AM   #6 (permalink)
D-series lover

no i dont see any volts at the spliced c16 seems to be a datalogging error so how to fix it>>>>?????????

using the ecucontrol plugin
Old 05-31-2009, 12:39 PM   #7 (permalink)

Have you played with the o2 settings? In ecucontrol. What rom are you using stock pm6,pr4 or ng55,ng60,ng61?
or pm

Last edited by fuse; 05-31-2009 at 12:42 PM.
Old 05-31-2009, 03:34 PM   #8 (permalink)
D-series lover

i have yes but with no success which makes sense because i am getting a wrong voltage input....

ng55 i am gonna make a new ng62 in a lil
Old 05-31-2009, 03:42 PM   #9 (permalink)

Its probably going to be one of thows things you will just have to mess with. Every now and then the lead programmer of turbo edit is on this site. Ask him I think his screen name is fastcrx90 or some thing like that. Or hit up pgmfi.org what have thy said?

The last I ran was 3.1.7 on te so I am kind of old on the obdo game. I always used ng60 with no problems.

Do all the other sensor values look good? Ect, iat ………… Try using another data logger and see if it still at 3.35 if so your ecu may be burned up.
or pm
Old 05-31-2009, 05:12 PM   #10 (permalink)
D-series lover

i am not 100% but seems that ng62 fixed it i will let u guys know more about this s00n giving the car a break 2day, 2 mmorow oil change and abuse right after :P
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in