p2p is it a vtec ecu?? - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Motor Mayhem & Suspension Satisfaction Engine Management

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-29-2009, 10:12 AM   #1 (permalink)
ada

iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Default p2p is it a vtec ecu??

i have a jdm d15b can i use the p2p??
ada is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-29-2009, 10:14 AM   #2 (permalink)
D-series soldier

bumpstick is about to kiss the skybumpstick is about to kiss the skybumpstick is about to kiss the skybumpstick is about to kiss the skybumpstick is about to kiss the skybumpstick is about to kiss the skybumpstick is about to kiss the sky
iTrader Score: 31 reviews

p2p is vtec but it's obd2
Old 05-29-2009, 10:14 AM   #3 (permalink)
I also have a cool title

Rep Power: 22 98CiviCn00b is the fucking MAN!!!!98CiviCn00b is the fucking MAN!!!!
98CiviCn00b is the fucking MAN!!!!98CiviCn00b is the fucking MAN!!!!98CiviCn00b is the fucking MAN!!!!98CiviCn00b is the fucking MAN!!!!98CiviCn00b is the fucking MAN!!!!98CiviCn00b is the fucking MAN!!!!98CiviCn00b is the fucking MAN!!!!98CiviCn00b is the fucking MAN!!!!98CiviCn00b is the fucking MAN!!!!98CiviCn00b is the fucking MAN!!!!98CiviCn00b is the fucking MAN!!!!98CiviCn00b is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 98CiviCn00b

p2p is a 96-98 maybe thru 00 vtec ecu... If you use it it will throw some codes. o2 knock and CFK probably.

aka it will run like shit but i would only use it in an emergency. Get the right ECU or get a chipped p28 with the correct map

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
waiting to hear from this dude right now bout that tranny. lol...hopefully he will meet me somewhere.
98CiviCn00b is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-29-2009, 11:42 AM   #4 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 17 sql_civic is about to blow upsql_civic is about to blow upsql_civic is about to blow upsql_civic is about to blow upsql_civic is about to blow upsql_civic is about to blow upsql_civic is about to blow upsql_civic is about to blow upsql_civic is about to blow upsql_civic is about to blow upsql_civic is about to blow upsql_civic is about to blow upsql_civic is about to blow upsql_civic is about to blow upsql_civic is about to blow up
iTrader Score: 31 reviews

A P2P ECU could either be a ODB2a (96-98 ) ECU or ODB2b (99-00) ECU.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

sql_civic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-29-2009, 06:40 PM   #5 (permalink)
ada

i forgot to mension this but i da d15b is obd1 and i put it on a obd2 ej coupe... doe it make a difrence??
Old 05-29-2009, 07:08 PM   #6 (permalink)
d-series Member

hatchnthoughts is about to kiss the skyhatchnthoughts is about to kiss the skyhatchnthoughts is about to kiss the skyhatchnthoughts is about to kiss the skyhatchnthoughts is about to kiss the skyhatchnthoughts is about to kiss the skyhatchnthoughts is about to kiss the skyhatchnthoughts is about to kiss the sky
iTrader Score: 7 reviews

obd2 ecu will still be looking for obd2 sensors that your engine doesnt have, or has variations of.
Old 05-29-2009, 07:15 PM   #7 (permalink)
Poop Sock

wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 34 reviews
Send a message via AIM to wizard's blood

p2p= 96-98 ej8 vtec ecu.
Old 05-29-2009, 08:02 PM   #8 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 19 crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!
crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 28 reviews
Send a message via AIM to crazymx6

Quote:
Originally Posted by bumpstick View Post
p2p is vtec but it's obd2
Quote:
Originally Posted by wizard's blood View Post
p2p= 96-98 ej8 vtec ecu.
also 98-00

crazymx6 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-29-2009, 08:08 PM   #9 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 22 cmgreen50 is the fucking MAN!!!!cmgreen50 is the fucking MAN!!!!cmgreen50 is the fucking MAN!!!!cmgreen50 is the fucking MAN!!!!
cmgreen50 is the fucking MAN!!!!cmgreen50 is the fucking MAN!!!!cmgreen50 is the fucking MAN!!!!cmgreen50 is the fucking MAN!!!!cmgreen50 is the fucking MAN!!!!cmgreen50 is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 2 reviews

on board witchcraft

someday im gonna go into a cel induced rage, black out, and wake up with a carb on my civic and have no idea how it got there

Quote:
The problem is, my need for speed exceeds the need to save the earth.
Quote:
WELL FINE! I'LL JUST GO EAT THE SHIT OUTTA MY OREO'S THEN!
cmgreen50 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-31-2009, 08:12 AM   #10 (permalink)
Poop Sock

wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 34 reviews
Send a message via AIM to wizard's blood

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazymx6 View Post
also 98-00
true but only the ex. not the si or any of those other peasent models.
Old 05-31-2009, 08:37 PM   #11 (permalink)
ada

alright i got my obd2 to obd1 conversion im just waiting to find a p28.. i hope it runs beter!!
Old 05-31-2009, 08:39 PM   #12 (permalink)
ada

i also have an ej1 wit a d16a6 i have a p72 on that car would it b beter if also i use a p28??
Old 06-06-2009, 11:21 PM   #13 (permalink)
D-series lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by ada View Post
i also have an ej1 wit a d16a6 i have a p72 on that car would it b beter if also i use a p28??
p72 is gsr i think. and that engine is bigger so the ecu going to run your 1.5 like a 1.8 and mess it all up..

unless its chip..it dont matter..i use a p72 chip to street tune all my buddy's honda's

Great Seller:
civic4ges
spdracer22
gaowee is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-07-2009, 12:06 AM   #14 (permalink)
d-series Member

hatchnthoughts is about to kiss the skyhatchnthoughts is about to kiss the skyhatchnthoughts is about to kiss the skyhatchnthoughts is about to kiss the skyhatchnthoughts is about to kiss the skyhatchnthoughts is about to kiss the skyhatchnthoughts is about to kiss the skyhatchnthoughts is about to kiss the sky
iTrader Score: 7 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ada View Post
if you chip it and disable vtec... lol a6 is a non vtec engine, why are you running vtec ecus?
Old 06-11-2009, 09:34 AM   #15 (permalink)
ada

its not?? it has the vtec solonoid??
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in