Converting to obd1 - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Motor Mayhem & Suspension Satisfaction Engine Management

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-15-2009, 03:45 PM   #1 (permalink)
n00b

iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sloed9si Send a message via Yahoo to sloed9si
Default Converting to obd1

Ok so I have a 91 crx and I am wanting to go too obd1 I know everything I need except for what ecu too run? can I use a p06? The car has a jdm zc non vtec. Any help would be much appreciated thx. Oh and I have searched and can't seem to come up with anything.
sloed9si is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-15-2009, 03:53 PM   #2 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 16 blueallie is learning the way of the Dblueallie is learning the way of the D
iTrader Score: 4 reviews

Yes you can run the P06. I think the redline is lower though. I'm using a P06 with an S300.
Old 04-15-2009, 03:59 PM   #3 (permalink)
n00b

One other thing what dizzy should I use. 92 dx and will the ears line up or will I have too brake one of them? Thx for the help!

Old 04-16-2009, 01:50 PM   #4 (permalink)
n00b

Sooooo........32 views and 1 reply?
Old 04-18-2009, 04:17 AM   #5 (permalink)
n00b

you need obd1 ecu.
obd0 to obd1 jumper harness
4 wire lambda sensor if your's is a 1 wire.
and obd1 distributor td 41u I think it will work fine.
chris216 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 04-18-2009, 04:48 AM   #6 (permalink)
formerly allnaturalrex

Rep Power: 22 greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!
greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to greasemonkey89

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris216 View Post
you need obd1 ecu.
obd0 to obd1 jumper harness
4 wire lambda sensor if your's is a 1 wire.
and obd1 distributor td 41u I think it will work fine.
someone did some research unlike some other n00b i know. good job

"Aircooled Enthusiast/ D-Series Fanatic"
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Resident D-series.org metalhead Alliance member #2
greasemonkey89 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 04-18-2009, 02:07 PM   #7 (permalink)
n00b

Actually DICK I did do research first off. If I use a damn td-41u I have to brake off a leg which was not what I wanted to do. There for I need to use a td-80u off a 96 lx/dx. So me I know how to do research. O and thanks for your input chris216
Old 04-18-2009, 03:18 PM   #8 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 16 blueallie is learning the way of the Dblueallie is learning the way of the D
iTrader Score: 4 reviews

[QUOTE=sloed9si;1626768]Actually DICK I did do research first off. If I use a damn td-41u I have to brake off a leg which was not what I wanted to do. There for I need to use a td-80u off a 96 lx/dx. So me I know how to do research. O and thanks for your input chris216 [/QUOTE
I have the same engine as you and my dizzy bolted up no problem. Get one off of a 92 dx. It will fit. Mines just a little close to the upper radiator hose.
Old 04-18-2009, 04:57 PM   #9 (permalink)
Lifetime Awesome Member

Rep Power: 443 ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 80 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ryan89crx Send a message via MSN to ryan89crx

Quote:
Originally Posted by sloed9si View Post
Actually DICK I did do research first off. If I use a damn td-41u I have to brake off a leg which was not what I wanted to do. There for I need to use a td-80u off a 96 lx/dx. So me I know how to do research. O and thanks for your input chris216
actually DICK, the td-41u is off a 92-95 dx, which shares the exact same head casting as the d16a6, so you dont have to cut a leg at all. its a direct bolt on

your research sucks, obviously you dont know how to search. and lose the attitude or gtfo

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
[email protected]
Xbox 360 gamertag -
TurboDiesel598

, best bang for your buck!

ryan89crx is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 04-18-2009, 07:46 PM   #10 (permalink)
n00b

If I'm wrong then I'm wrong and i admit it, but the last time I looked no one said a thing too you Ryan so stay out of it. I made this thread to get an answer that I couldn't find not too get bullshit smart ass comments from people. O wait I'm wrong about that too I guess you can't ask questions anymore on a forum my bad. Anyways thanks for everyones help.
Old 04-19-2009, 07:10 AM   #11 (permalink)
Lifetime Awesome Member

Rep Power: 443 ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

Quote:
If I'm wrong then I'm wrong and i admit it
you are wrong
Quote:
Ryan so stay out of it
no, its my job on this forum. so you should drop the attitude
Quote:
I guess you can't ask questions anymore on a forum my bad
oh you can, just dont be a douche about it

[email protected]
Xbox 360 gamertag -
TurboDiesel598

Old 04-19-2009, 12:41 PM   #12 (permalink)
Classic Man

Rep Power: 59 FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 6 reviews

lawl
Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry Ford
Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you're right.
FarmerD is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 04-19-2009, 05:04 PM   #13 (permalink)
n00b

You tell me too drop the attitude but I never said shit too you. so I'm not sure what your deal is and I don't care if u think its your job or not so maybe you should drop your god complex and get off me. And i'm not a noob I've been on this site almost 2yrs. now. Oh and I wasn't being a douche about anything just didn't like greasmonkeys bullshit comment. There wasn't any need for it.
Old 04-19-2009, 06:04 PM   #14 (permalink)
Lifetime Awesome Member

Quote:
You tell me too drop the attitude but I never said shit too you. so I'm not sure what your deal is and I don't care if u think its your job or not so maybe you should drop your god complex and get off me. And i'm not a noob I've been on this site almost 2yrs. now. Oh and I wasn't being a douche about anything just didn't like greasmonkeys bullshit comment. There wasn't any need for it.
i dont care who you had an attitude towards, its unnecessary either way.

god complex? lol, how about a 3 month ban to REALLY show you a complex?

you have a shitty attitude, and we dont need assholes like you around fucking up the forum.

[email protected]
Xbox 360 gamertag -
TurboDiesel598

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in