Where to Get Tuned? - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Motor Mayhem & Suspension Satisfaction Engine Management

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-11-2009, 06:37 PM   #1 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

crxlifer21 is a Top Aussiecrxlifer21 is a Top Aussiecrxlifer21 is a Top Aussiecrxlifer21 is a Top Aussiecrxlifer21 is a Top Aussiecrxlifer21 is a Top Aussiecrxlifer21 is a Top Aussiecrxlifer21 is a Top Aussiecrxlifer21 is a Top Aussiecrxlifer21 is a Top Aussiecrxlifer21 is a Top Aussie
iTrader Score: 24 reviews
Cool Where to Get Tuned?

Well I just got my engine in the Rex. I have a couple more things to get fixed but I want to find a good Tuner. I am in eastern Georgia. Does anybody know where to go in my area? Jacksonville is 1.5 hrs away, Atlanta is about 4hrs so I was trying to find someone closer. Any Ideas?
from here on out all will be healed due to the honda holy water (jb weld)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
302hp/262TQ

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
crxlifer21 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-15-2009, 04:22 PM   #2 (permalink)

crxlifer21 is a Top Aussiecrxlifer21 is a Top Aussiecrxlifer21 is a Top Aussiecrxlifer21 is a Top Aussiecrxlifer21 is a Top Aussiecrxlifer21 is a Top Aussiecrxlifer21 is a Top Aussiecrxlifer21 is a Top Aussiecrxlifer21 is a Top Aussiecrxlifer21 is a Top Aussiecrxlifer21 is a Top Aussie
Cool

Bump!!! Anybody????

302hp/262TQ

Old 04-15-2009, 07:11 PM   #3 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 0 reviews

Do you have a Kings Motorsports?
Vtec Hatch Yoo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-15-2009, 07:35 PM   #4 (permalink)

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vtec Hatch Yoo View Post
Do you have a Kings Motorsports?
No looked on their website and they aren't near me. I wouldnt mind going to Jacksonville FL if someone knows a good tuner down there.

302hp/262TQ

Old 04-15-2009, 07:49 PM   #5 (permalink)

Hmm, ask around. You have any speed shops around you? Ask them.
Old 04-15-2009, 08:13 PM   #6 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 14 MadScientist is obviously a regularMadScientist is obviously a regularMadScientist is obviously a regularMadScientist is obviously a regularMadScientist is obviously a regularMadScientist is obviously a regularMadScientist is obviously a regularMadScientist is obviously a regular
iTrader Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to MadScientist Send a message via MSN to MadScientist Send a message via Yahoo to MadScientist

Got this off the tuner directory on honda-tech.

Mahdavi Motorsports
5395 Hwy. 29
LILBURN, GA 30047
770-923-1550
Welcome to Mahdavi Motorsports Web V3

T3 Super 60 - RCAutoworks build.

MadScientist is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-16-2009, 12:56 AM   #7 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Smashing It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Smashing

Quote:
Originally Posted by crxlifer21 View Post
Well I just got my engine in the Rex. I have a couple more things to get fixed but I want to find a good Tuner. I am in eastern Georgia. Does anybody know where to go in my area? Jacksonville is 1.5 hrs away, Atlanta is about 4hrs so I was trying to find someone closer. Any Ideas?
Jacksonville FL? Talk to D_tuned on here, he has done a lot of tuning work around Jax and I have heard nothing but praise for the man.

Home

I <3
Smashing is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-16-2009, 01:00 AM   #8 (permalink)

666 posts smashing, lol.
GL with tuning.
Old 04-16-2009, 05:14 AM   #9 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 14 bowser4 will become famous soon enoughbowser4 will become famous soon enoughbowser4 will become famous soon enough
iTrader Score: 4 reviews

I think there are a few shops in Savannah that tune depending on how close you are. Actually I've heard good things about Carter Racing, Carter Racing Enterprises - Home, although I've never dealt with them personally.
bowser4 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-16-2009, 08:36 AM   #10 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 12 Dmc971989 is a name known to allDmc971989 is a name known to allDmc971989 is a name known to allDmc971989 is a name known to allDmc971989 is a name known to allDmc971989 is a name known to allDmc971989 is a name known to allDmc971989 is a name known to allDmc971989 is a name known to allDmc971989 is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 2 reviews

since we are on the subject... does anyone know of any good tuners close to knoxville TN?
Dmc971989 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in