D15b7 MILD build - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Motor Mayhem & Suspension Satisfaction Engine Management

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-01-2009, 07:27 PM   #1 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Default D15b7 MILD build

I was going to put a zc motor in my 94 sedan lx because i was going to be getting it for free but seems alot of work for little results (thanks to everyone for the help on this site) but i have settled on just keeping the d15b7 and doin a mild build what is everyones P.O.V on this let me know what works the best (Im sure this has been covered before just seems when i searched people were always deciding between two diffrent parts not a proven setup ) Thanks in advance Tom
STOCK4DR is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-01-2009, 07:56 PM   #2 (permalink)
n00b

if you have to take your d15b7 out of your car, you may as well put the zc in. This does of course depend on what you want. Try a search as they say.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
civik is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-01-2009, 07:57 PM   #3 (permalink)

i also have a d15y7 if this will do me any good just layin around
STOCK4DR is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-11-2009, 04:48 AM   #4 (permalink)
n00b

Intake, header, exhaust, high flow cat,
SR909 camregrind, with camgear,
D16Z6 intake manifold
With a tune, you could see probably 130-140 HP.
Civic Chris is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-11-2009, 05:44 AM   #5 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 30 BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to BigJnWorldWide Send a message via Yahoo to BigJnWorldWide

Ummmmm yes, this has been disussed a blazillion times and I'm very pissed right now. It's called the D15Beast7 created by "Transzex" aka Mista Bone. He's on this board. How the hell could you not find ANY info on that build????? And why is this in engine management???? You FAIL, guy.
On top of that you have a special knowledge, an understanding of the complexity of the things happening. Others see you turn the wheel and push down on the gas, not you. You see a symphony of combustion and physics. You see a balance between frictional coefficients, tire roll over, spring rates, and throttle. It's a beautiful thing to see all these components working in harmony, it's literally a ballet of force and mathematics!
BigJnWorldWide is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in