Honda D Series Forum banner

mini-me help!!!!!!!!!!111

554 views 1 reply 1 participant last post by  slowcivic2k 
G
#1 ·
ok well i just got complete 16y8 motor for an EK to do my mini-me and wanna how how to do and how to wire everything up the one thing im kinda not getting is how to wire this up since the ECU and everythings else came from an EK and its obd-2 and my ED7 is obd-0 can anyones help me with links or from personal ex. on how to wire everything up...my motor is a d15b block and i wanna put the y8 head on(d15b with a y8 head).also im going to be selling the the hydro tranny,motor mounts,shift linkage and other stuff i dont need....but yeah if you guys can help that will be tight.... thanks! :hyper:

#2 ·
i would just swap motors. It's gonna be the easiest of all of them, because if you just swap heads, you gotta get new gaskets and stuff, not to meantion the wiring youll have to do, for vtec, knock, ckf, etc. it should be your best option to swap out the motor, and put in a obd2 wiring harness and ecu, so everything works off the get go. just my 2 cents.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.