Injector identification - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Motor Mayhem & Suspension Satisfaction Engine Building

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-31-2018, 08:08 AM   #1 (permalink)
n00b

iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Default Injector identification

I have looked and called everywhere.. Can't find a single thing about these injectors looking for some help. I have some Siemens Deka injectors and on the side it has L-95 that is the only numbers on it and I can't find any information as far as the cc's they are any help would be greatly appreciated
boostedhtch9295 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-01-2018, 12:58 PM   #2 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 2 drtalon123 is starting to learn the ropesdrtalon123 is starting to learn the ropesdrtalon123 is starting to learn the ropesdrtalon123 is starting to learn the ropesdrtalon123 is starting to learn the ropesdrtalon123 is starting to learn the ropes

I did a quick search, couldn't find anything conclusive. It seems that there are Deka 95 LB injectors, but I would hate to correlate your marking number to the actual flow as I honestly have no idea.

Are there no other markings on the side of the injectors? Some pictures might help.

If you feel, and of course this is a gut feeling as you can't tell what the flow size is, that these injectors MAY be high flowing injectors (500CC/min+), it might be worth it to have them sent in for cleaning/flow testing. Most places charge 50 bucks to clean and flow test them, $75 - $100 to balance them (speaking for 4 injectors of course). Spending the 50 bucks on testing will let you know beyond a doubt what they flow.

This would let you know the exact flow rates at given duty cycles (at a given fuel pressure of course, since we are talking Honda's here the flow would be tested @ 43.5PSI). The results are usually provided on a print out/paperwork in CC/MIN or LBS/MIN at 85% and 90% duties when they ship the injectors back to you. Some places advertise 2 day turn around times, which is pretty good.

Didn't mean to give you a sales pitch, but if there really are no other number on those injectors and you can't find any correlating part numbers, etc or even visual matches of what the injector looks like to similar models using google search, it's hard to even know where the ballpark starts and where it ends without getting them tested. Without an actual part number correlation, everything except testing is just speculation.

Even if they are lower flowing aftermarket injectors, if they do break into the 500cc/min+ range you can definitely resell them for more than what it cost to get them tested.

Last edited by drtalon123; 11-01-2018 at 01:03 PM.
drtalon123 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-05-2018, 11:16 AM   #3 (permalink)
n00b

I will be home in exactly a week I will take some pictures and post them but there isn't any other identification markings on them. Just the name brand on one side and the L-95 on the other I called a couple places and still haven't any luck
boostedhtch9295 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-05-2018, 01:16 PM   #4 (permalink)
Tape-R taper/driver

Rep Power: 17 LowFlyin' is the fucking MAN!!!!LowFlyin' is the fucking MAN!!!!LowFlyin' is the fucking MAN!!!!
LowFlyin' is the fucking MAN!!!!LowFlyin' is the fucking MAN!!!!LowFlyin' is the fucking MAN!!!!LowFlyin' is the fucking MAN!!!!LowFlyin' is the fucking MAN!!!!LowFlyin' is the fucking MAN!!!!LowFlyin' is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 3 reviews

I can flow test one for you.
'91 Civic Tape-R
'91 Civic Wagon RT4WD
'03 Astro AWD
LowFlyin' is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-07-2018, 08:07 PM   #5 (permalink)
Meat Popsicle

Rep Power: 28 Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 14 reviews

For the longest time injector rehab was offering 20% off for d-series members. The discount code from the affiliates section no longer works but you might want to hit them up and ask if they’ll still offer it.

They did my injectors years ago and included before/after flow graphs per injector.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

R.I.P. Pat Primmer
Paterico is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in