new build 2000 Lx - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Motor Mayhem & Suspension Satisfaction Engine Building

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-11-2018, 12:02 AM   #1 (permalink)
n00b

iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Default new build 2000 Lx

What's up everybody My project is me 2000 lx Daily with 108k on a strong n clean Y7. I have custom airbox w k an N pod filter tucked down to get colder air.(looks ghetto but it really did make that differenxe that any cold air or ram air that isnt suckin hot air.) My plan for immediate project was to purchase a Y8 head some internal goodies a vtec solenoid an my question straight accross is what else do u need to make it work with the y7 n get the benefits of vtec of course? An your opinions on a budget friendly intake manifold are very appreciated. Or any advice other than eBay where to purchase budget friendly parts an which ones get the most bang for your buck so to speak!? Plz don't be like the guys on the FB pages an tell me to k swap Not happening any time soon I have a lil money to burn an I love my single jingle.

Parts I know I'm getting
Vibrant street stainless(quieter option)
I have not made up my mind I need you OGs to bless me with some love an knowledge n advice
206truth6thgenlx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Security Question
*Required, this field is not shown to others: While balancing on a piece of wood, two inches by four inches known as a 2x4, john and his friend sally both spotted a dalmatian inside a truck with sirens, headed to put out a fire. State what kind of animal is mentioned in the sentence above.
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in