i think fourth time is a charm. - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Motor Mayhem & Suspension Satisfaction Engine Building

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-09-2018, 08:14 PM   #1 (permalink)
The Great Weldini

Rep Power: 32 remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....
remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 54 reviews
Send a message via AIM to remoer Send a message via MSN to remoer Send a message via Yahoo to remoer
Default i think fourth time is a charm.

what up peeps its been a while since i've been around. i've been here just lurking in the back. trying to get inspiration to build again. but it seems there isn't anymore fire, like the way it used to be. until i found it some where else... instagram.

so as some know of ya know this will be my 4th time building a DOHC ZC engine: all three of them die the same way. stripped timing belt, etc. so when i started putting a shopping list for this build, it dawned on me. i've been using the wrong timing belt. instead of using a 1988 Prelude 2.0 Si belt, i used the 1986–89 Acura Integra D16a1 belt. it was one of those not paying attention and a very expensive lesson too.

so let me put this in perspective my car died in June of 2012 and here we are in June of 2018 starting a new build. a lot has to do with the person i was with and the person i am with now.

so here's whats up on deck.

i'll add more when i'm getting more done.

The suspension should always be faster than the engine - BMW

The term stage was created to make mentally slow ppl feel physically fast.

my DOHC ZC - 133.73whp and 108.48wtq (tuned on a Dynojet)
remoer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-09-2018, 10:11 PM   #2 (permalink)
Meat Popsicle

Rep Power: 28 Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Paterico is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 14 reviews

Good to see an OG getting back in the saddle. Block looks sexy!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

R.I.P. Pat Primmer
Paterico is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-10-2018, 01:27 PM   #3 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

EFB055 It's a JDM Star Bitches....EFB055 It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 0 reviews

Bugger... Good luck with the new build.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

EFB055 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-10-2018, 06:01 PM   #4 (permalink)
The Great Weldini

Rep Power: 32 remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....
remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 54 reviews
Send a message via AIM to remoer Send a message via MSN to remoer Send a message via Yahoo to remoer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paterico View Post
Good to see an OG getting back in the saddle. Block looks sexy!
thanks man. it took sometime before i was inspired to get in the game again.

The suspension should always be faster than the engine - BMW

The term stage was created to make mentally slow ppl feel physically fast.

my DOHC ZC - 133.73whp and 108.48wtq (tuned on a Dynojet)
remoer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-17-2018, 11:56 AM   #5 (permalink)
n00b

iTrader Score: 0 reviews

remoer im in the same boat. its been 10 years since the last time i got into these zc builds. let me get this right, your saying use the 88 prelude timing belt NOT the integra belt right? does it matter that im running 34/17 tooth cams and crank? vs. 40/20?
Mr12ozcurls! is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Security Question
*Required, this field is not shown to others: While balancing on a piece of wood, two inches by four inches known as a 2x4, john and his friend sally both spotted a dalmatian inside a truck with sirens, headed to put out a fire. State what kind of animal is mentioned in the sentence above.
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in