|10-08-2017, 09:36 AM||#1 (permalink)|
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: drag strip
Rep Power: 0
iTrader Score: 0 reviews
d15b3 to efi
Need some advice guys.
My engine is JDM d15b3 single carb on which i'd like to convert it into EFI. My goal is not power, i just wanna ditch the carb on the engine.
Got already a head for the project a complete P2J vtec head complete with manifold, TB, injectors and dizzy. I also have an ecu and a harness for that.
Now my questions are
1. Is this a bolt on affair or should i machine anything with it?
2. What t-belt should i be using?
3. Is it necessary to also swap my carb gas tank to EFI tank? any other solution?
4. I believe i have a PM3 pistons according to internet, what compression ratio il be getting with p2j head?
5. How can i kill vtec and just run 4 valves anytime?
6. Em i forgetting something aside from the part list i mentioned above?
Any help and advices is greatly appreciated guys need your inputs as i plan to DIY everything aside from the wiring.
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|