Will SI ECU work with ZC? - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Motor Mayhem & Suspension Satisfaction DOHC ZC

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-03-2006, 12:37 AM   #1 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Default Will SI ECU work with ZC?

Will it run?
Deadboy48 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-03-2006, 05:25 AM   #2 (permalink)
diegoaccord

It will blow up.
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-03-2006, 05:40 AM   #3 (permalink)

Soo this site is wrong?
http://thenew.gamesbbs.com/~dmoore/z...20Parts%20List

Are there any ecus that i could use with the ZC other then the ZC ecu?

Old 02-03-2006, 05:45 AM   #4 (permalink)
diegoaccord

If you already had some sites, whiy ask the question? I'd have expected you'd already know this.

I had an Si ECU on my DOHC ZC.
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-03-2006, 05:47 AM   #5 (permalink)
Premium Member

Location: In Pennsyltucky about 6 1/2 hours under civic4VW & 2.5hrs above Mods! (The sticks away from people)
Rep Power: 33 Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!
Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 11 reviews
Send a message via MSN to Rexinre Send a message via Skype™ to Rexinre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadboy48
Soo this site is wrong?
http://thenew.gamesbbs.com/~dmoore/z...20Parts%20List

Are there any ecus that i could use with the ZC other then the ZC ecu?
Are you really from Estonia? I know some people from there.

Sorry for the

Check out my civic build here -->
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Rexinre is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-03-2006, 06:22 AM   #6 (permalink)

diegoaccord: Just wanted to know that would it worke .There is a lot of different info on the net about the ZCs ....and this forum seems to know a lot more about the engine

Rexinre yes i am from estonia .I am also in the honda club of estonia maybe you know someone from there?
Old 02-03-2006, 06:23 AM   #7 (permalink)
Lifetime Awesome Member

Rep Power: 443 ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 80 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ryan89crx Send a message via MSN to ryan89crx

it will work just fine, people do it all the time

[email protected]
Xbox 360 gamertag -
TurboDiesel598

, best bang for your buck!

ryan89crx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-03-2006, 06:29 AM   #8 (permalink)
Premium Member

Location: In Pennsyltucky about 6 1/2 hours under civic4VW & 2.5hrs above Mods! (The sticks away from people)
Rep Power: 33 Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!
Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 11 reviews
Send a message via MSN to Rexinre Send a message via Skype™ to Rexinre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadboy48
Rexinre yes i am from estonia .I am also in the honda club of estonia maybe you know someone from there?
Thats outstanding, Its great to see people on here from all over!! I don't know anyone from the estonia honda club. Just met some people that came here to teach.

One day I would like to visit there.

Check out my civic build here -->

Rexinre is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-03-2006, 10:23 AM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rexinre
Thats outstanding, Its great to see people on here from all over!! I don't know anyone from the estonia honda club. Just met some people that came here to teach.

One day I would like to visit there.

I think you will like it here if you visit....cheap beer ....friendly people...nice girls....and cheap beer again

And a last question for you guys .....If i use the Si ecu ....will it use the crank angle sensor ? or will it be there just for looks and for keeping the oil in the head?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in