i'm new, no lies! - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Motor Mayhem & Suspension Satisfaction DOHC ZC

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-21-2006, 09:36 PM   #1 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 15 94lxcivic  is slowly gaining respect94lxcivic  is slowly gaining respect94lxcivic  is slowly gaining respect94lxcivic  is slowly gaining respect94lxcivic  is slowly gaining respect
iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 94lxcivic Send a message via Yahoo to 94lxcivic
Question i'm new, no lies!

i know close to nothing about the zc, but i've heard that they're pretty good... i found a package that has a zc motor, trans, ecu, and half shaft for 1500 shipped. they guarantee the motor to be between 30k and 50k... i wsa wondering if the swap is worth it for a 94 lx... any feedback is greatly appreciated... thanks a lot guys...
94lxcivic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-22-2006, 04:37 AM   #2 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

iTrader Score: 5 reviews

I am a fan of the DOHC ZC motor but for $200 more you can get a B16 that makes alot more power. I think $1500 is too much for a ZC.

Check these guys out;
http://hmotorsonline.com/shop/sc2000...USDM%20Engines
Old 01-22-2006, 06:46 AM   #3 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

iTrader Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to Chaos325

yeah $700 max for a zc

check out the pile, make offers!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Chaos325 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-22-2006, 06:57 AM   #4 (permalink)
Black Dynamite

Rep Power: 23 Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!
Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Clutchmaster

I'm with this guy^ you can get a whole package for that much
Clutchmaster is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-22-2006, 09:00 AM   #5 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 15 94lxcivic  is slowly gaining respect94lxcivic  is slowly gaining respect94lxcivic  is slowly gaining respect94lxcivic  is slowly gaining respect94lxcivic  is slowly gaining respect

where can i get all of that for 700? i'm really interested!!!!!
Old 01-22-2006, 09:32 AM   #6 (permalink)
sub-sponsor

NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....
iTrader Score: 12 reviews
Send a message via AIM to NEP-tuningalltheway

wow 1500 you can get a b16 for that. www.rimsandthings.com www.sunrisejdmmotors.com www.hmotorsonline.com look at those places way cheaper. you dont need the tranny with the zc your si or dx tranny will work

"i got my wooden baseball bat and my shiny silver gat and my homies got my back i got all that i need" sublime

f*ck ebay support the industry
need some parts below MSRP on just about anything?
pm me

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

add us on myspace yO!
NEP-tuningalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-22-2006, 09:33 AM   #7 (permalink)
Lifetime Awesome Member

Rep Power: 443 ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 80 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ryan89crx Send a message via MSN to ryan89crx

$1500 is a little steep

[email protected]
Xbox 360 gamertag -
TurboDiesel598

, best bang for your buck!

ryan89crx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-22-2006, 09:43 AM   #8 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

i know the si/dx trans works, but will a lx?
Old 01-22-2006, 09:45 AM   #9 (permalink)
Lifetime Awesome Member

Rep Power: 443 ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 80 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ryan89crx Send a message via MSN to ryan89crx

the LX trans will work, but the SI/ZC will give you far better acceleration

[email protected]
Xbox 360 gamertag -
TurboDiesel598

, best bang for your buck!

ryan89crx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-22-2006, 10:02 AM   #10 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

well i knew that one... lol... my lx is slow as balls... i just dont really wanna deal with a auto to 5 spd swap...
Old 01-22-2006, 06:40 PM   #11 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

iTrader Score: 5 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by 94lxcivic
well i knew that one... lol... my lx is slow as balls... i just dont really wanna deal with a auto to 5 spd swap...
I would not waste my time and money on a Honda with an automatic tranny. Sell it and get a 5 speed car.
Old 01-22-2006, 06:41 PM   #12 (permalink)
mmmmm sexy bay

Rep Power: 50 jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jimmyb34

why sell it? just swap the tranny

jimmyb34 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-22-2006, 08:25 PM   #13 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 26 MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!
MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 43 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyb34
why sell it? just swap the tranny
yeah it actually isnt that hard at all, just takes a little bit of time and around 1000 or less...... if you can find parts....
MyblkVTEC is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-23-2006, 02:27 PM   #14 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

well i've actually been talkin to some friends, and i found a new car as a project so i might be droppin the sadan altogether... 92 prelude Si with the 4ws... 5 sp... hes lettin it go for 500... just gotta drop a new longblock in... h23... 160hp, 156 tq... it'll be a fun car!!!!! and thats got a clean body, and clean interior...
Old 01-23-2006, 03:35 PM   #15 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 15 inspector01 is starting to learn the ropesinspector01 is starting to learn the ropesinspector01 is starting to learn the ropesinspector01 is starting to learn the ropesinspector01 is starting to learn the ropesinspector01 is starting to learn the ropes
iTrader Score: 9 reviews

I will warn you, 4WS are heavy as a bitch. but sedans are heavy too.

Power

1998 Acura Integra GSR-T
inspector01 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-23-2006, 03:53 PM   #16 (permalink)

yea that is to much for dohc zc here get one from here hmotorsonline.com
91crxd15 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-23-2006, 06:54 PM   #17 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

o well, its gotta be lighter than my pos... plus, i'm usin a lot of fibreglass and carbon fibre... my goal is around 2500 with driver weight... i'm a big guy, so... lol... 250 lbs of honda at heart... lol
Old 02-14-2006, 07:54 AM   #18 (permalink)

yep too much
Slimm-rw- is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-15-2006, 07:24 PM   #19 (permalink)
CRuX

wow... i paid 150 for my zc and tranny
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in