axels for dohc zc swap - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Motor Mayhem & Suspension Satisfaction DOHC ZC

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-28-2005, 01:33 PM   #1 (permalink)
hondaman420

Default axels for dohc zc swap

ok guys a need a little help. im in the middle of swaping the 92-95 dohc zc motor into my 93 civic 4 door (yea i know is a 4 door i got the motor for free on a bet and the swap is for fun) and i ran into the problem with axles. what axels/midshaft am i going to need... oh yea i have the hydro tranny. thanks alot

dan
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-28-2005, 03:27 PM   #2 (permalink)
Brokedick Millionaire

Rep Power: 108 transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 59 reviews

since you didn't mentin a tranny change, only a motor change, use your stock axles.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by patprimmer RIP
I will always feed an inquisitive mind, prod a lazy noob and blast a disrespectful bum.
transzex is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-28-2005, 03:32 PM   #3 (permalink)
hondaman420

im sorry... the motor came with the 92-95 zc hydro tranny

Old 11-04-2005, 08:04 PM   #4 (permalink)
hondaman420

wow i realy thought this site would help me...i guess not
Old 11-04-2005, 08:11 PM   #5 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 16 hachirokukid smells like Borathachirokukid smells like Borathachirokukid smells like Borathachirokukid smells like Borathachirokukid smells like Borat
iTrader Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to hachirokukid Send a message via Yahoo to hachirokukid

dude...relax....92-93 integra ones homie.....

oh yeah and if you click on that icon call "search" you probly wouldnt look like a cry baby
Old 11-04-2005, 08:28 PM   #6 (permalink)
hondaman420

what midshaft do i need. anyone know of anywhere to find the midshaft
Old 11-05-2005, 11:21 AM   #7 (permalink)
Lifetime Awesome Member

Rep Power: 443 ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 80 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ryan89crx Send a message via MSN to ryan89crx

Quote:
Originally Posted by hondaman420
what midshaft do i need. anyone know of anywhere to find the midshaft
look on eBay, also i saw one for sale on HMT the other day

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
[email protected]
Xbox 360 gamertag -
TurboDiesel598

, best bang for your buck!

ryan89crx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-05-2005, 01:57 PM   #8 (permalink)
D-Series Destruction Master

Rep Power: 36 f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 31 reviews
Send a message via AIM to f00ker Send a message via MSN to f00ker Send a message via Yahoo to f00ker

i have one for an automatic ZC, dunno if its different from the 5-speed model tho.

f00ker is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-05-2005, 07:04 PM   #9 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 16 hachirokukid smells like Borathachirokukid smells like Borathachirokukid smells like Borathachirokukid smells like Borathachirokukid smells like Borat
iTrader Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to hachirokukid Send a message via Yahoo to hachirokukid

tranzex can correct me if im wrong but i beleave its the same as the 90-93 integra.....not sure on that thu....
Old 11-10-2005, 11:05 PM   #10 (permalink)
dohcvteccivic

no it is way diffrent. you need the zc shaft.

http://thezcr.com/html/tranny.php
Old 11-17-2005, 01:52 PM   #11 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 0 reviews

check out hybridgarage.com it helpet out alot in my swap the have most of the specs u need
91hbmontana is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in