Honda D Series Forum banner

Vacuum Diagram?

3K views 11 replies 4 participants last post by  xXNosjetXx 
#1 ·
I'm baaaaaaccck.

I just need a diagram for a 3rd gen DOHC ZC. I searched for it, but none of them look accurate on Google. Nothing is suspected, it's just better safe than sorry.

Anybody got anything?

#10 ·
Hahaha. Damn. My bad. The engine was obd0 when I got it. I had to convert it, but I never changed the intake manifold. So I assumed it was just the stock obd0 mani. You know, people make mistakes, and are just looking for some help. No need to be an ass about it ffs. Haha

#11 ·
Being crotchety and being an ass is a little different, not by much, but the difference is indeed there.

Keep the vacuum lines as simple as possible. The one vacuum line on the front goes to the fpr. On the throttle body there should be another vacuum nipple, you can run that to the purge valve if you decide to run the emissions stuff. Since its an obd1 intake, you'll be running an obd1 map, which is mounted to the throttle body, so you'll have one less line to run to a map sensor

#12 ·
There's no vacuum leaks. Everything its connected. It still won't even fire up. The fpr started making a weird sound though. I'm guessing it all has something to do with the fuel system. Took a tester light to all four injectors, and they all have power at the same time when I just have the key in the on position. The solenoids may be opening all at the same time. Today I'm going to take an ohm tester to the injector resister box. But I may have to change the resister out. But I can't find one for sale anywhere

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.