dohc zc tuned right! - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Motor Mayhem & Suspension Satisfaction DOHC ZC

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-15-2005, 06:09 PM   #1 (permalink)
sbrider

Default dohc zc tuned right!

Here are some facts for anyone interested. pm6 88-91 si ecu. pm7 88-91 japanese only ecu.88-89 pg7 integra ecu. Chipped pr5 88-91 ecu. All will run obd0 dohczc motors. I have tried all of the above ecu's. In my opinion the pm7 is the best as it is the ecu made for this motor. The integra motor doesnt have the HP or compession to equal the zc. The si is only a SOHC motor.Most chipped ecu's dump too much fuel and timing at the motor, also rev limiters do save head gaskets. All ecu's do monitor and adjust fuel and timing. ECU Pin#20 Ignition Timimg Adjusting Connector.
If you want to run a pm7 japanese ecu you must make sure you have an Electric Load Detector in your under hood fusebox.If you don't you'll get code 20 and run like crap. Canadian boxes don't have this sensor. Get a Japanese box used for $50. They are the same except for the sensor and 3 wires. Run green/red to pin#b19 in ecu plug. Run black to a harness ground(purge solenoid ground is close). Run black/yellow to a 15 amp fuse power(can use condenser fuse in box if no ac)
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-16-2005, 01:20 PM   #2 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 skr33t_rac3r smells like Boratskr33t_rac3r smells like Boratskr33t_rac3r smells like Boratskr33t_rac3r smells like Boratskr33t_rac3r smells like Boratskr33t_rac3r smells like Borat
iTrader Score: 0 reviews

but dosent the pm7 have like a 110mph speed sensor
thats kinda low for most
skr33t_rac3r is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-16-2005, 01:24 PM   #3 (permalink)
Cool User Title Here

Location: 7.5 hours north of Modshxcivic, 6.5 hours north of Rexinre's house (he says only 5 hours) (MAINE)
Rep Power: 24 Honda4VW is hot as a volcanoHonda4VW is hot as a volcano
Honda4VW is hot as a volcanoHonda4VW is hot as a volcanoHonda4VW is hot as a volcanoHonda4VW is hot as a volcanoHonda4VW is hot as a volcanoHonda4VW is hot as a volcanoHonda4VW is hot as a volcanoHonda4VW is hot as a volcanoHonda4VW is hot as a volcanoHonda4VW is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Honda4VW Send a message via MSN to Honda4VW Send a message via Yahoo to Honda4VW

Quote:
Originally Posted by skr33t_rac3r
but dosent the pm7 have like a 110mph speed sensor
thats kinda low for most

Hmm...where are you going to hit 110???

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Honda4VW is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-16-2005, 01:25 PM   #4 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 skr33t_rac3r smells like Boratskr33t_rac3r smells like Boratskr33t_rac3r smells like Boratskr33t_rac3r smells like Boratskr33t_rac3r smells like Boratskr33t_rac3r smells like Borat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honda4VW
Hmm...where are you going to hit 110???
well not really daily but sometimes we want to go faster then that
skr33t_rac3r is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-16-2005, 02:33 PM   #5 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 15 Volitech is learning the way of the DVolitech is learning the way of the D
iTrader Score: 5 reviews

I get up too 110 at least twice a week.....
Volitech is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-16-2005, 09:19 PM   #6 (permalink)
D-Series Destruction Master

Rep Power: 36 f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 31 reviews
Send a message via AIM to f00ker Send a message via MSN to f00ker Send a message via Yahoo to f00ker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volitech
I get up too 110 at least twice a week.....
your license should be revoked

f00ker is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-17-2005, 04:01 AM   #7 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 15 Volitech is learning the way of the DVolitech is learning the way of the D

Quote:
Originally Posted by civic90ex
lol should huh? I haven't had a speeding ticket in 4 years.... that and 110 is not that fast atleast not if your car is done up right....
Old 10-17-2005, 08:27 AM   #8 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 Black Mountain will become famous soon enoughBlack Mountain will become famous soon enoughBlack Mountain will become famous soon enough

110 isn't as fun as it used to be.............

I'll go very easilly into the high 130's

Illegal yes........

I live in a very crowded city...(San Diego)
and it happens all the time.....
Black Mountain is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-17-2005, 08:29 AM   #9 (permalink)
mmmmm sexy bay

Rep Power: 50 jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jimmyb34

ive had my ep into the 130's before and on the way home from cbus saturday i was in the low 100's also, when traffic alllows for it i go fast, if there is traffic then i follow the legal limit

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

jimmyb34 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-17-2005, 08:51 AM   #10 (permalink)
Cool User Title Here

Location: 7.5 hours north of Modshxcivic, 6.5 hours north of Rexinre's house (he says only 5 hours) (MAINE)
Honda4VW is hot as a volcanoHonda4VW is hot as a volcanoHonda4VW is hot as a volcanoHonda4VW is hot as a volcanoHonda4VW is hot as a volcanoHonda4VW is hot as a volcanoHonda4VW is hot as a volcanoHonda4VW is hot as a volcanoHonda4VW is hot as a volcanoHonda4VW is hot as a volcano
Send a message via AIM to Honda4VW Send a message via MSN to Honda4VW Send a message via Yahoo to Honda4VW

Quote:
you SHOULD video tape him and turn it into the Po Po

Old 10-17-2005, 08:53 AM   #11 (permalink)
Cool User Title Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyb34
ive had my ep into the 130's before and on the way home from cbus saturday i was in the low 100's also, when traffic alllows for it i go fast, if there is traffic then i follow the legal limit
I had the VW up in the 130 range when I first got it. Had a tailgater....no one in front of me, decided I did not want to see him in my rear view anymore. 5th gear full throttle pull from 70. If he looked down for a few....I was gone when he looked back up

Old 10-17-2005, 09:05 AM   #12 (permalink)

Rep Power: 36 f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Send a message via AIM to f00ker Send a message via MSN to f00ker Send a message via Yahoo to f00ker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honda4VW
you SHOULD video tape him and turn it into the Po Po
you're a real ass.

Old 10-17-2005, 11:19 AM   #13 (permalink)
Cool User Title Here

Quote:
you're a real ass.
Thank you!

Old 10-17-2005, 12:09 PM   #14 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 Black Mountain will become famous soon enoughBlack Mountain will become famous soon enoughBlack Mountain will become famous soon enough

as long as your not endangering anyone but your self I have absolutelly no problem with it what so ever............
Black Mountain is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-17-2005, 12:11 PM   #15 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by G1tegZC
as long as your not endangering anyone but your self I have absolutelly no problem with it what so ever............
how often is that the case...seriously.

Old 10-17-2005, 12:48 PM   #16 (permalink)
mmmmm sexy bay

Rep Power: 50 jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

around here thats the case basically anytime after 11 pm anyday

Old 10-17-2005, 12:51 PM   #17 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyb34
around here thats the case basically anytime after 11 pm anyday
around here, all the high school kids who cant drive for shit try it everywhere. Night time is worse. I dont live in a rural area. I've been in near accidents too many times from kids racing on the streets or just speeding for no apparant reason. civic4ges loves what I said, its in his sig. Some assflute kid could have killed my mother if he was going just a few mph faster, but instead totaled her car.

Old 10-17-2005, 01:10 PM   #18 (permalink)
mmmmm sexy bay

well i dont do anything that has me close to traffic. we have our secluded parts here
and i am sorry about the accident your mother was in.

Old 10-17-2005, 02:45 PM   #19 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Quote:
how often is that the case...seriously.
I live in Wisconsin out in the sticks! Between my house and my work their is 20 miles of open road through the country... And I rarly see a car and if i do I can see it coming for a long way off.... Ohh and honda4vw if your car can keep up with mine enough to vid my plates more power to you but I dought you could keep up!!!
Old 10-17-2005, 02:48 PM   #20 (permalink)
mmmmm sexy bay

video cameras have zoom

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in