No start please help - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Motor Mayhem & Suspension Satisfaction DOHC ZC

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-03-2005, 04:43 PM   #1 (permalink)
ci_vic

Angry No start please help

I finally have my ZC in my civic. The bad part is I can't get it to start. so far here is a list of everything that I have cheked out. All conections, distributer, plug wires, new spark plugs, fuel line new, injectors, everything in the fuel system, grounds, battery, fuses, altenator, all sensors. Also I have to hoses comming from the MAP senser (numbered 12 and 6) that have no where to go, that I can see. Dose anybody know where I am to connect the small hoses to. Thay look like vac hoses if that helps. Sombody was telling me that I should check the crank sensor. Parden me for sounding dumb, but there is a sensor on the block (on the side facing the fire wall close to the altenator) that has 2 wires going to it. I don't know if that is the crank sensor or not. I checked the book on the integra engine and it dosn't say anything about it. Is that the crank sensor? The engine turns over but it just dosent start. When I spraied engine start in it it almost started untill the engine start was all burned up. If you have any answers or any info that can help please let me know. Thanks.
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-03-2005, 06:02 PM   #2 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 Black Mountain will become famous soon enoughBlack Mountain will become famous soon enoughBlack Mountain will become famous soon enough
iTrader Score: 0 reviews

On my car and zc there is only one vacume hose comming out of the MAP sensor

It hooks to a T then one goes to the throttlebody (right next to the idle adjustment screw) and the other one gose to a air resivior right next to the MAP sensor

Mine is numbered 21 however..........
Black Mountain is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-03-2005, 06:03 PM   #3 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 Black Mountain will become famous soon enoughBlack Mountain will become famous soon enoughBlack Mountain will become famous soon enough
iTrader Score: 0 reviews

My guese is timing.......

also do a valve lash job.......

I did this once on an engine we swapped that wouldn't start and then after that it ran like there was never a problem.........
Black Mountain is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in