d16a1 help............. - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Motor Mayhem & Suspension Satisfaction DOHC ZC

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-20-2014, 01:59 PM   #1 (permalink)
n00b

iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Default d16a1 help.............

ok i just bought a 91 civic wagon with a stock b2 in it dpfi i recently aquired a d16a1 dohc zc so i thought what the heck lets do a dpfi to mpfi conversion so i followed the prceeder on d series.org and when it fist started it was at wide open throttle i also did swap the two outside wire on the tps sensor it idles a little lower wen i unplug the map sensor instead of 6k it runs at 2k parts used for the swap 89 d16a1 engine complete ... d16a1 engine harness for plugs....... a1 dizzy....obd0 pr4 ecu..... ok the one thing i did do wich im not sure has anything to do with my problem is when i got this swap there was no inecter resister box so i read up on good old google and found out that i can get rid of the box all i had to do was run obd1 injectors and solder the black yellow wires to gether wich i did the injectors were off a d15b7 obd1 any help would be apreciated
civicwagon10 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-20-2014, 03:10 PM   #2 (permalink)
n00b

bump
Old 09-20-2014, 04:11 PM   #3 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 9 Fenris is approaching greatnessFenris is approaching greatnessFenris is approaching greatnessFenris is approaching greatnessFenris is approaching greatnessFenris is approaching greatnessFenris is approaching greatnessFenris is approaching greatnessFenris is approaching greatnessFenris is approaching greatnessFenris is approaching greatnessFenris is approaching greatnessFenris is approaching greatness

You shouldn't be using that ECU, since it's from a b18... They're very different from the PG7 that runs the A1...

Get the right ECU to start with. Then, go from there.

R.I.P.:
95 Accord Wagon. F22B2

Quote:
i THINK the 01 calipers are turbo charged and the 95 are naturally aspirated.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Fenris is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-20-2014, 04:19 PM   #4 (permalink)
n00b

i tried a pm6 ecu and it ran the same is the pg7 that much differnt
Old 09-20-2014, 04:22 PM   #5 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 9 Fenris is approaching greatnessFenris is approaching greatnessFenris is approaching greatnessFenris is approaching greatnessFenris is approaching greatnessFenris is approaching greatnessFenris is approaching greatnessFenris is approaching greatnessFenris is approaching greatnessFenris is approaching greatnessFenris is approaching greatnessFenris is approaching greatnessFenris is approaching greatness

You said you're running a PR4. That's from a B18A1...

What are you using??

R.I.P.:
95 Accord Wagon. F22B2

Quote:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 09-20-2014, 05:01 PM   #6 (permalink)
n00b

i have a pr4 thats currently in the car my buddy has a crx with a a6 in it wich is run by a pm6 so i tried his ecu just to see if it changed and it ran the same i didnt think it was that car specifec
Old 09-20-2014, 06:59 PM   #7 (permalink)
n00b

bump
Old 09-20-2014, 07:56 PM   #8 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 12 bake82 is da #1 stunnabake82 is da #1 stunnabake82 is da #1 stunnabake82 is da #1 stunnabake82 is da #1 stunnabake82 is da #1 stunnabake82 is da #1 stunna
iTrader Score: 14 reviews

Firstly stop bumping you're thread every hour it's annoying and stupid

Secondly. Have you checked for vacuum leaks?
bake82 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-20-2014, 08:08 PM   #9 (permalink)
n00b

First of all I may be a noob on the sight but I get my self around these cars quite fine I wouldn't be on here if it was something simple like a vacuum leak I've checked the basics something is not right and I can't figure out wat it is I bump it cause it's important kinda need to drive my car
Old 09-20-2014, 08:23 PM   #10 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

gearhead98 is hot as a volcanogearhead98 is hot as a volcanogearhead98 is hot as a volcanogearhead98 is hot as a volcanogearhead98 is hot as a volcanogearhead98 is hot as a volcanogearhead98 is hot as a volcanogearhead98 is hot as a volcanogearhead98 is hot as a volcanogearhead98 is hot as a volcanogearhead98 is hot as a volcanogearhead98 is hot as a volcanogearhead98 is hot as a volcano

Quote:
Originally Posted by civicwagon10 View Post
First of all I may be a noob on the sight but I get my self around these cars quite fine I wouldn't be on here if it was something simple like a vacuum leak I've checked the basics something is not right and I can't figure out wat it is I bump it cause it's important kinda need to drive my car
Replies like this will definitely get you no help. This is the internet so unless you have the uber rare internet creds to flash around, no one on this site knows you from jesus.

You could not know the difference between a phillips and flat head screwdriver or be the guy that invented the ball bearing twinscroll turbos. We don't know. So don't get all pissy when someone asks you a basic question to cover all the basics.

Now have you tried adjusting the idle screw and checking the FITV?
06 CGP TSX - 6 speed DD
gearhead98 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-20-2014, 08:59 PM   #11 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 12 bake82 is da #1 stunnabake82 is da #1 stunnabake82 is da #1 stunnabake82 is da #1 stunnabake82 is da #1 stunnabake82 is da #1 stunnabake82 is da #1 stunna

Quote:
Originally Posted by civicwagon10 View Post

lol good luck! Sometimes it's the most simple things that get overlooked but since you have attitude good luck with the car
bake82 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-20-2014, 10:53 PM   #12 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Seriously. You start off with a barely comprehensible run-on sentence of a post. When people offer valid information for your issue, You act like you're too damn smart for it.

Good luck.

PS- check your throttle cable, it's probably strangling your nuts.

R.I.P.:
95 Accord Wagon. F22B2

Quote:

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Security Question
*Required, this field is not shown to others: While balancing on a piece of wood, two inches by four inches known as a 2x4, john and his friend sally both spotted a dalmatian inside a truck with sirens, headed to put out a fire. State what kind of animal is mentioned in the sentence above.
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in