Bisi Stage2 cams - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Motor Mayhem & Suspension Satisfaction DOHC ZC

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-24-2014, 03:13 PM   #1 (permalink)
D-series lover

iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Default Bisi Stage2 cams

Anyone running bisimoto stage two cam?

How are they and hows the idle?
cahitapower is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-24-2014, 03:42 PM   #2 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 12 bake82 is da #1 stunnabake82 is da #1 stunnabake82 is da #1 stunnabake82 is da #1 stunnabake82 is da #1 stunnabake82 is da #1 stunnabake82 is da #1 stunna
iTrader Score: 14 reviews

Don't think too many people are running bisi cams in a DOHC ZC. If you are looking to buy some cams, I'd recommend talking with Colt cams(geoff) or Rocket motorsports(robert). Either of those guys will produce a better set of cams, and actually stand behind their product if needed.
bake82 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-24-2014, 09:35 PM   #3 (permalink)
\/Your Mom Was Here\/

Rep Power: 54 BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 11 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by bake82 View Post
Don't think too many people are running bisi cams in a DOHC ZC. If you are looking to buy some cams, I'd recommend talking with Colt cams(geoff) or Rocket motorsports(robert). Either of those guys will produce a better set of cams, and actually stand behind their product if needed.
I 100% agree, Bisi has had a long running batch of bad cams and I would stay away from him. Cot has a 5 yr warranty with their stuff to match IIRC.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2005 Civic EX Sedan (ES2)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You will be missed but not forgotten.

Quote:
I actually jerk off to my rep points, neg rep makes me thumb my bung, what now brown cow? I finished twice.
BeerDrinkin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-24-2014, 11:43 PM   #4 (permalink)
Brokedick Millionaire

Rep Power: 108 transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 59 reviews

Rocket......

Quote:
Originally Posted by patprimmer RIP
I will always feed an inquisitive mind, prod a lazy noob and blast a disrespectful bum.
transzex is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-25-2014, 01:34 AM   #5 (permalink)
Retired From Hondas

Rep Power: 37 Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 7 reviews

im sure Colt and Rocket provide cam cards with their cams too..

just sayin
People try so hard to be unique, they lose their sense of style

Esotericimage is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-25-2014, 01:47 AM   #6 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 23 jvtec8k is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jvtec8k is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
jvtec8k is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jvtec8k is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jvtec8k is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jvtec8k is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jvtec8k is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jvtec8k is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jvtec8k is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jvtec8k is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jvtec8k is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jvtec8k is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jvtec8k is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jvtec8k is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jvtec8k is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to jvtec8k Send a message via AIM to jvtec8k Send a message via Yahoo to jvtec8k Send a message via Skype™ to jvtec8k

I'm running Rocket and all hell breaks loose once it hits vtec + I rev it to 9k because I'm boss. Haha

11.7 119mph 2013 Ebay turbo 18psi
11.0 125mph 2014 23" M&h slipping clutch
10.8 132mph 2015 clutch slipped 418whp E85
10.4 150mph 2017 62mm D16 D2b

Insta: jvtec8k

jvtec8k is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-26-2014, 09:41 AM   #7 (permalink)
D-series lover

Uff thanks guys for your input...i was really close to getting bisimoto's
cahitapower is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-26-2014, 10:20 AM   #8 (permalink)
Classic Man

Rep Power: 59 FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 6 reviews

Colt has some SERIOUS, serious, DOHC D series cams with lots of R/D behind them. Lots of which was done by a mentor of mine, Bluelight.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry Ford
Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you're right.
FarmerD is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-20-2014, 03:12 PM   #9 (permalink)
()*#$(*$

Rep Power: 0 The_Acid_Beaver is off the edgeThe_Acid_Beaver is off the edgeThe_Acid_Beaver is off the edgeThe_Acid_Beaver is off the edgeThe_Acid_Beaver is off the edge
The_Acid_Beaver is off the edgeThe_Acid_Beaver is off the edgeThe_Acid_Beaver is off the edgeThe_Acid_Beaver is off the edgeThe_Acid_Beaver is off the edgeThe_Acid_Beaver is off the edgeThe_Acid_Beaver is off the edgeThe_Acid_Beaver is off the edge
iTrader Score: 28 reviews
Send a message via AIM to The_Acid_Beaver

They aren't that great. The Colt cams are much better.

I don't give a damn about my bad reputation.

RTFM. No, really. Do it.

The_Acid_Beaver is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-12-2014, 11:18 PM   #10 (permalink)
n00b

Umm can i get a link to those sites? Were ever colt camms are located. I neeeeeed a set and can only find nippon stage 2s. . . .sorry if im being "that guy" . Just looking for some help.
crimson_crx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-13-2014, 12:33 AM   #11 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 21 cyanide is the fucking MAN!!!!cyanide is the fucking MAN!!!!cyanide is the fucking MAN!!!!cyanide is the fucking MAN!!!!
cyanide is the fucking MAN!!!!cyanide is the fucking MAN!!!!cyanide is the fucking MAN!!!!cyanide is the fucking MAN!!!!cyanide is the fucking MAN!!!!cyanide is the fucking MAN!!!!cyanide is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 16 reviews

Google Colt Cams. You'll have to call him to place an order though.

cyanide is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-13-2014, 02:15 AM   #12 (permalink)
Well.......

Rep Power: 31 2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 18 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by crimson_crx View Post
Umm can i get a link to those sites? Were ever colt camms are located. I neeeeeed a set and can only find nippon stage 2s. . . .sorry if im being "that guy" . Just looking for some help.
......... but this should help

Colt Cams
your mother should spank your butt and put you in time out.

2drz6 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Security Question
*Required, this field is not shown to others: While balancing on a piece of wood, two inches by four inches known as a 2x4, john and his friend sally both spotted a dalmatian inside a truck with sirens, headed to put out a fire. State what kind of animal is mentioned in the sentence above.
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in