ZC hatch - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Motor Mayhem & Suspension Satisfaction DOHC ZC

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-09-2013, 12:21 PM   #1 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Default ZC hatch

I found this ZC hatch in the junkyard. it was pretty much complete but the manifolds taken off and valve cover. would this be a good come up? let me know on what the best price would be for this and if it would be a smart decision. what could be wrong with it since it is at a junk yard? the cams and valves seemed to be pretty clean and it was new since the last time I was there.
waynesumner is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-10-2013, 05:06 AM   #2 (permalink)
They call me Awesome!

Rep Power: 38 awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 15 reviews

What do you mean by "come up"?

Price depends on condition, what's the condition?

Any number of things could be wrong with it. Is it in the junk yard because it was hit or because of mechanical failure? Trans could be busted, block could be cracked, bearings could be welded to the crank, cylinders almost certainly have rust on them, brackets could be broken, and any number of things...

If I buy a motor from a junk yard, it's to rebuild it. Unless the junk yard gives it a clean bill of health, with a guarantee...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Have you checked
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
today?

Don't get your feelings hurt over some idiot's personal opinion, especially MINE!!!
awebb is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-10-2013, 05:13 AM   #3 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

ForeverDeath It's a JDM Star Bitches....ForeverDeath It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 7 reviews

x2. if the head was still clean if has only been open for a day or 2. if you want it make sure to do a full inpesction pull the oil pan mostly. if your gona take the tranny make sure you open it before you buy it (all you need is snap ring plyers, flat head, 12mm socket and some wrenchs). if it s PicknPull tranny in good condtion is a deal, the engine for just a very rare find unless its running.
Quote:
TRANSZEX:"I'm having fun on MY budget"
ForeverDeath is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-10-2013, 12:47 PM   #4 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 0 reviews

i dont really know the condition but we just had a rain so ill pass since the valve cover was gone so it left the engine exposed and the tranny im not sure either and i would have to talk to someone who knows how it got there
waynesumner is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Security Question
*Required, this field is not shown to others: While balancing on a piece of wood, two inches by four inches known as a 2x4, john and his friend sally both spotted a dalmatian inside a truck with sirens, headed to put out a fire. State what kind of animal is mentioned in the sentence above.
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in