td0-3 obd-0 dohc zc dizzy part# cross refrence - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Motor Mayhem & Suspension Satisfaction DOHC ZC

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-10-2012, 05:14 PM   #1 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 25 cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!
cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to cory jordan Send a message via MSN to cory jordan
Default td0-3 obd-0 dohc zc dizzy part# cross refrence

i was looking around to see if the coils and the ignitors are the same through out some dist. and i can not find a exploded diagram or part numbers for the first gen integra dist. like majestic... any help.. may seem like a dumb ? but my brain is fried from searching.
Cliff notes:
im talking about switching parts from other dizzy to replace the first gen integra (d16a1) broken parts

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

gone but never forgotten

Last edited by cory jordan; 12-10-2012 at 07:20 PM.
cory jordan is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-10-2012, 06:42 PM   #2 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

ForeverDeath It's a JDM Star Bitches....ForeverDeath It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 7 reviews

Intgra obd0 is the same hell im pretty sire evem a pm6 coil inigtor works... Acutly ive done it b4.

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App
Quote:
TRANSZEX:"I'm having fun on MY budget"
ForeverDeath is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-10-2012, 07:19 PM   #3 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 25 cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!
cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to cory jordan Send a message via MSN to cory jordan

thats what i was getting at, i just picked up a td-03 out of a junk yard (first gen integra)for the dual cam jdm zc that i have, being as i have an obd-0 ecu that is chipped for the motor, i needed the accommodating sensors in order to run it obd-0.

if the dizzy is bad, *coil,ignitor* i was hoping to rebuild the obd-0 zc dizzy and make it work that way, just something that was floating around in my head... im always trying to make a backup plan before this actually go wrong. =P

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

gone but never forgotten
cory jordan is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Security Question
*Required, this field is not shown to others: While balancing on a piece of wood, two inches by four inches known as a 2x4, john and his friend sally both spotted a dalmatian inside a truck with sirens, headed to put out a fire. State what kind of animal is mentioned in the sentence above.
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in