DIY T-Dog - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org D-series Knowledge Factory DIY Forum

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-29-2014, 05:54 PM   #1 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 25 speedfoos is the fucking MAN!!!!speedfoos is the fucking MAN!!!!speedfoos is the fucking MAN!!!!speedfoos is the fucking MAN!!!!
speedfoos is the fucking MAN!!!!speedfoos is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 22 reviews
Default DIY T-Dog

I realized I had not shared this with my D-series brethren.

Notice the traditional, vice colloquial spelling. Every once in a while my daughter dig through the parts bin and make something just for the fun of it. Last time we made the DIY Doom Robot and this time we decided to make T-Dog. No, not the first token from Walking Dead, but T-Dog in the flesh.

We had to cut off and re-purpose a few parts.

And then create the masterpiece. By the way Lucy is scared of everything.

It's chock full of Honda parts. Rocker arms, cam gear, spare tire hold down, plus an SBC cam and rockers, a couple wrenches, some lug nuts, some D16 tranny bits, some D15 rod caps and an old drill bit.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
speedfoos is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-29-2014, 06:09 PM   #2 (permalink)
Retired From Hondas

Rep Power: 37 Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 7 reviews

DO WANT!
How many doses of WD40 will it need a week?
People try so hard to be unique, they lose their sense of style

Esotericimage is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-29-2014, 06:09 PM   #3 (permalink)
n00b

Rep Power: 0 seandonn is learning the way of the Dseandonn is learning the way of the D
iTrader Score: 0 reviews

That's awesome, thanks for sharing
seandonn is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-29-2014, 06:11 PM   #4 (permalink)
Classic Man

Rep Power: 59 FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 6 reviews

Love the gear collar. Makes it for sure 100%.

Good kid you got there man congrats.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry Ford
Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you're right.
FarmerD is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-29-2014, 06:27 PM   #5 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 25 all_rice is the fucking MAN!!!!all_rice is the fucking MAN!!!!all_rice is the fucking MAN!!!!all_rice is the fucking MAN!!!!
all_rice is the fucking MAN!!!!all_rice is the fucking MAN!!!!all_rice is the fucking MAN!!!!all_rice is the fucking MAN!!!!all_rice is the fucking MAN!!!!all_rice is the fucking MAN!!!!all_rice is the fucking MAN!!!!all_rice is the fucking MAN!!!!all_rice is the fucking MAN!!!!all_rice is the fucking MAN!!!!all_rice is the fucking MAN!!!!all_rice is the fucking MAN!!!!all_rice is the fucking MAN!!!!all_rice is the fucking MAN!!!!all_rice is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 19 reviews

That's pretty cool.

RIP SFC Dwayne Torres "Brother in arms"
RIP CALI NOOB
all_rice is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-29-2014, 06:38 PM   #6 (permalink)

I am concerned about the way it is dragging it's ass on the ground. You might want to have it checked for worms.
Leyczo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-29-2014, 06:41 PM   #7 (permalink)

Rep Power: 25 speedfoos is the fucking MAN!!!!speedfoos is the fucking MAN!!!!speedfoos is the fucking MAN!!!!speedfoos is the fucking MAN!!!!

Naw, it's hellaflush.

|
|
|
Old 01-29-2014, 06:41 PM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esotericimage View Post

DO WANT!
How many doses of WD40 will it need a week?
Not a one. All clearcoated for max longevity.

|
|
|
Old 01-29-2014, 07:43 PM   #9 (permalink)
Live,love,laugh,be real

Rep Power: 39 4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 20 reviews

dood, this is awesome bro, i love it...

so, whats its name.?????????

i assume T-Dog is what it is..?

R.I.P. my mom - I miss you
10/3/1945-6/16/2007

R.I.P. - MiloReaper & Pat Primmer

96' CE1 Lx - Wags

04' Pilot EXL - Black Pile - Love it

is your friend, try it

[youtube ][ /youtube]

4Door is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-29-2014, 08:33 PM   #10 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 19 2000redCIVICsi is hot as a volcano2000redCIVICsi is hot as a volcano
2000redCIVICsi is hot as a volcano2000redCIVICsi is hot as a volcano2000redCIVICsi is hot as a volcano2000redCIVICsi is hot as a volcano2000redCIVICsi is hot as a volcano2000redCIVICsi is hot as a volcano2000redCIVICsi is hot as a volcano2000redCIVICsi is hot as a volcano2000redCIVICsi is hot as a volcano2000redCIVICsi is hot as a volcano2000redCIVICsi is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 2 reviews

I need that dog in my life. Thats it, learning how to be a good welder......starting asap

1991 Civic Si 335,000 miles

The engine doesnt matter. Its small, it pulls, and when it makes noise I advance forward.
2010 Fusion Hybrid
2005 Honda Shadow Aero
2004 Honda XR50 (88cc)
2003 Toyota Tundra TRD
1965 Honda CT-200
2000redCIVICsi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-30-2014, 03:46 AM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Door View Post
dood, this is awesome bro, i love it...

so, whats its name.?????????

i assume T-Dog is what it is..?
Yup. His name is T-Dog. Short for The Dog.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2000redCIVICsi View Post
I need that dog in my life. Thats it, learning how to be a good welder......starting asap
Beats taking the parts for scrap at $12/hundred weight.

|
|
|
Old 01-30-2014, 03:50 AM   #12 (permalink)
Retired From Hondas

Rep Power: 37 Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 7 reviews

Alrighty

make a few of these and then a FS thread.

that should give the welder some practice and also some pocket cash!
People try so hard to be unique, they lose their sense of style

Esotericimage is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-30-2014, 05:30 AM   #13 (permalink)

More fun making them with my daughter to have instead of sell. Maybe some day, but not now.

|
|
|
Old 01-30-2014, 07:34 AM   #14 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

BiggieBert Still a JDM Star....BiggieBert Still a JDM Star....BiggieBert Still a JDM Star....BiggieBert Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 12 reviews

best dog evar!

Quote:
you will get stuck in the "willfully ignorant" category and I will do what I can to see that you never get an answer to any question you ever ask on this forum again.

BiggieBert is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-30-2014, 07:46 AM   #15 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 21 robscrx is the fucking MAN!!!!robscrx is the fucking MAN!!!!robscrx is the fucking MAN!!!!
robscrx is the fucking MAN!!!!robscrx is the fucking MAN!!!!robscrx is the fucking MAN!!!!robscrx is the fucking MAN!!!!robscrx is the fucking MAN!!!!robscrx is the fucking MAN!!!!robscrx is the fucking MAN!!!!robscrx is the fucking MAN!!!!robscrx is the fucking MAN!!!!robscrx is the fucking MAN!!!!robscrx is the fucking MAN!!!!robscrx is the fucking MAN!!!!robscrx is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 2 reviews

put it on ebay
robscrx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-30-2014, 07:54 AM   #16 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 25 xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!
xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 9 reviews

This is pretty cool.
You could have a few of these or other animal and make a collection.

. RIP

xile6 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-30-2014, 03:22 PM   #17 (permalink)

That's the plan. Again, not selling them, but making a collection of them. We make about one a year since we're always busy doing a thousand other thing.

|
|
|
Old 01-30-2014, 08:49 PM   #18 (permalink)
n00b

Rep Power: 0 backyardbikes will become famous soon enoughbackyardbikes will become famous soon enoughbackyardbikes will become famous soon enough

that's so sick! hopefully my daughter will be down to work on projects like this with me.
Old 01-31-2014, 12:40 AM   #19 (permalink)
D-series soldier

UNDERSTIMATED is a Top AussieUNDERSTIMATED is a Top AussieUNDERSTIMATED is a Top AussieUNDERSTIMATED is a Top AussieUNDERSTIMATED is a Top AussieUNDERSTIMATED is a Top AussieUNDERSTIMATED is a Top AussieUNDERSTIMATED is a Top AussieUNDERSTIMATED is a Top AussieUNDERSTIMATED is a Top AussieUNDERSTIMATED is a Top Aussie
iTrader Score: 8 reviews

That is the coolest thing ive seen in a long time. Awesome job.

Quote:
Whatever PSI it takes to bring back a 5 year old thread.

Vroom vroom....pshhhhhh!!!! Yeehaw bitches!
UNDERSTIMATED is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-03-2014, 02:57 PM   #20 (permalink)
D-series lover

Damn, she will be a very good architect one day. Oh btw, eye protector please......I know she's wearing glasses but still.
shrimp-poboy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Security Question
*Required, this field is not shown to others: While balancing on a piece of wood, two inches by four inches known as a 2x4, john and his friend sally both spotted a dalmatian inside a truck with sirens, headed to put out a fire. State what kind of animal is mentioned in the sentence above.
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in