94 Civic ex project - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org D-series Knowledge Factory DIY Forum

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-24-2005, 01:45 PM   #1 (permalink)
MLD211

Default 94 Civic ex project

Well we finaly got some ok weather today so i pulled the civic out of the garage and started test fitting parts. I need to get some side skirts still but Let me know what you guys think.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg MVC-004F.JPG (48.3 KB, 1921 views)
File Type: jpg MVC-006F.JPG (69.7 KB, 1430 views)
File Type: jpg MVC-005F.JPG (45.7 KB, 401 views)
File Type: jpg MVC-007F.JPG (44.8 KB, 427 views)
File Type: jpg MVC-008F.JPG (62.6 KB, 2114 views)
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-24-2005, 01:57 PM   #2 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 27 EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!
EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to EJ1 Freak Send a message via MSN to EJ1 Freak Send a message via Yahoo to EJ1 Freak

What sides and tails are you going with? Can't wait to see it painted!

What engine mods do you have done?

My Philosophy: "Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy alot of car parts, so that equals happiness"
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
word up! and i love how her purse is just there...screwdriver next to it....
#1 D-Series.Org Honda-girl FTW!!!
EJ1 Freak is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-25-2005, 10:03 AM   #3 (permalink)
MLD211

I am going to use the jdm black and clear tails with the halo ring, and the sides I havent decided yet Im still looking around

Old 03-28-2005, 03:10 PM   #4 (permalink)
civicvxhatch

Ricer! You should have left it stock. It would look a million times better that way.
Old 03-28-2005, 03:11 PM   #5 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 Tibs is approaching greatnessTibs is approaching greatnessTibs is approaching greatnessTibs is approaching greatnessTibs is approaching greatnessTibs is approaching greatnessTibs is approaching greatnessTibs is approaching greatnessTibs is approaching greatnessTibs is approaching greatnessTibs is approaching greatnessTibs is approaching greatnessTibs is approaching greatness
iTrader Score: 2 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by civicvxhatch
Ricer! You should have left it stock. It would look a million times better that way.
its not even done so how you gonna know....
Tibs is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-28-2005, 03:15 PM   #6 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

Rep Power: 16 mark7901 is da #1 stunnamark7901 is da #1 stunnamark7901 is da #1 stunnamark7901 is da #1 stunnamark7901 is da #1 stunnamark7901 is da #1 stunnamark7901 is da #1 stunna
iTrader Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to mark7901

Are you keeping the rear bumper?
mark7901 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-28-2005, 05:24 PM   #7 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Location: cleveland ohio, land of snow, salt, turbo deisel dualies, and lip-spoiler destroying potholes
Rep Power: 16 YakuzaKirby is fly like an eagleYakuzaKirby is fly like an eagleYakuzaKirby is fly like an eagleYakuzaKirby is fly like an eagleYakuzaKirby is fly like an eagleYakuzaKirby is fly like an eagleYakuzaKirby is fly like an eagleYakuzaKirby is fly like an eagleYakuzaKirby is fly like an eagleYakuzaKirby is fly like an eagleYakuzaKirby is fly like an eagle
iTrader Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to YakuzaKirby Send a message via MSN to YakuzaKirby Send a message via Yahoo to YakuzaKirby

no offense... but i dont like it- looks like rice to me...
but its your car, so it really doesnt matter what i say now does it..? lol
just make sure you make it fast too...

current car=
'87 Supra 5-speed Turbo Targa-
LIPP Boss series T04E-61mm, LIPP AFM housing, Lexus AFM, BIC DDP, 3.5" downpipe-back, K&N intake, HKS SSQV, GReddy Profec B boost controller, Apex'i AFC NEO, HKS 1.2mm mhg, wideband with AEM AFR gauge. Walboro 255lph pump, RC820cc injectors stock suspension. Block Bored .020 and decked by Webber Racing, Head milled .010 and 5-angle valve job by Webber Racing
ARP rod bolts, ARP headstuds... Clevite 77 bearings
483rwhp @22psi
putting it back together...

oh yeah. and i have a turbo del sol. almost forgot. lolz.

BTW. COD4. XBOX Live gamertag = AM6 Zero

I will newb-tube the fuck out of you. lol
YakuzaKirby is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-28-2005, 06:05 PM   #8 (permalink)

Top Aussie is hot as a volcanoTop Aussie is hot as a volcanoTop Aussie is hot as a volcanoTop Aussie is hot as a volcanoTop Aussie is hot as a volcanoTop Aussie is hot as a volcanoTop Aussie is hot as a volcanoTop Aussie is hot as a volcanoTop Aussie is hot as a volcanoTop Aussie is hot as a volcanoTop Aussie is hot as a volcanoTop Aussie is hot as a volcanoTop Aussie is hot as a volcanoTop Aussie is hot as a volcano

not a fan sorry man, i was expecting to see some crazy engine build lol
Top Aussie is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-29-2005, 02:52 AM   #9 (permalink)
Shackle me NOT!!!

flatfourfan Still a JDM Star....flatfourfan Still a JDM Star....flatfourfan Still a JDM Star....flatfourfan Still a JDM Star....flatfourfan Still a JDM Star....flatfourfan Still a JDM Star....flatfourfan Still a JDM Star....flatfourfan Still a JDM Star....flatfourfan Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 0 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by civicvxhatch
noob comment..................that's not how things work here in d-series.....

I should give you neg rep, but I'll get 5 pages of hate chat.........

each to his own.............I say finish the project.........do it your way.
flatfourfan is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-29-2005, 03:20 PM   #10 (permalink)

Top Aussie is hot as a volcanoTop Aussie is hot as a volcanoTop Aussie is hot as a volcanoTop Aussie is hot as a volcanoTop Aussie is hot as a volcanoTop Aussie is hot as a volcanoTop Aussie is hot as a volcanoTop Aussie is hot as a volcanoTop Aussie is hot as a volcanoTop Aussie is hot as a volcanoTop Aussie is hot as a volcanoTop Aussie is hot as a volcanoTop Aussie is hot as a volcanoTop Aussie is hot as a volcano

Quote:
Originally Posted by flatfourfan
noob comment..................that's not how things work here in d-series.....

I should give you neg rep, but I'll get 5 pages of hate chat.........

each to his own.............I say finish the project.........do it your way.
ditto ^^ u got neg rep gary :haha:
Top Aussie is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-29-2005, 04:00 PM   #11 (permalink)
Want access???

Rep Power: 1718005 modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 67 reviews
Send a message via AIM to modsHXcivi

im just wondering.....are those body molding slots welded or just filled....hope they are welded. if not your wasting your time ....because in time it will crack and be a problem

modsHXcivi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-31-2005, 09:25 AM   #12 (permalink)
MLD211

Yeah so the story behind the car is i had it when i was 17 all i did was put the rims, springs, header, cat back, intake, plugs, wires, and like a strut tower brace oh not to mention the whole trunk was all custom audio setup flush sub in the well amp rack it was tight. So i sold it to one of my lil brothers friends about a year later. Well here we like 5 years later and a freind of mine called me and said they bought my old car so i asked him to sell it back to me and he did. However he had already bought the front and rear bumbers and the fenders. The stock ones were not even on the car when he got it. So im using the parts I already have. All I have bought for the car so far is BW side skirts wich i havent received yet. And he had already started filling the sides in and i believe its not welded I doubt it any way. And as far as the engine goes I have two options right now i have two freind that will give there old engines for cheap the first one being a 2001 GSR engine with about 22,000 on it and the other is a RSX type S engine thats like brand new. These were basicly the before pictures I was showing you so those of you with smart comments KMA!

Last edited by MLD211; 03-31-2005 at 10:39 AM.
Old 04-09-2005, 10:37 PM   #13 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 15 Misfit will become famous soon enoughMisfit will become famous soon enoughMisfit will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Misfit

i loath rice, but your drop makes it work. keep on working on it. it looks......good. dont tell any of my JDM friends i said it though. j/k. what color are you gonna paint it.. i would go with a rsx dessert silver. thats some hawt shiz .

Misfit is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-09-2005, 11:02 PM   #14 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 skr33t_rac3r smells like Boratskr33t_rac3r smells like Boratskr33t_rac3r smells like Boratskr33t_rac3r smells like Boratskr33t_rac3r smells like Boratskr33t_rac3r smells like Borat

its alright, aslong as u dont drive around like that then its cool i guess
but if it were me id just bought a oem bumpe rand fenders and gone with a lip

but like everyone said its ur car so its up to you
skr33t_rac3r is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-15-2005, 08:26 AM   #15 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 necro smells like Boratnecro smells like Boratnecro smells like Boratnecro smells like Boratnecro smells like Boratnecro smells like Borat
iTrader Score: 7 reviews

Imo i would go w/ the k series engine. Are u going to use different rims on ur car? And what size are u going to use? I would like to see some current pic of the car. I think u should take off the side molding stuff b/c it will cause some problems in the future.

Guys leave the rice comments out. Not every1 like jdm/oem look. If u dont have anything good to post dont post.

Last edited by necro; 04-15-2005 at 08:29 AM.
necro is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-22-2005, 11:45 AM   #16 (permalink)
mistacee

Not a fan of aftermarket body parts...theonly accessories that look good are OEM ones.
Old 04-28-2005, 06:17 AM   #17 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 mongose99 is learning the way of the Dmongose99 is learning the way of the D

Tell ya what i did. I have the same rear on my car, and i hate how everyone else has it too. I molded over the exhaust outlet that is useless and smoothed it all out real nice. Actually then i molded my whole rear bumper onto my car, but molding over that one exhaust give it a nice clean custom look. Just a thought.
mongose99 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-28-2005, 07:26 AM   #18 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 15 Garage_Boy is starting to learn the ropesGarage_Boy is starting to learn the ropesGarage_Boy is starting to learn the ropesGarage_Boy is starting to learn the ropesGarage_Boy is starting to learn the ropesGarage_Boy is starting to learn the ropes
iTrader Score: 8 reviews

I dont know but I like the front kit though. I'm pretty sure it'll look nice after its painted. keep it up, do what you think will look nice and talking about rice, that makes me hungry.
Garage_Boy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-28-2005, 09:49 AM   #19 (permalink)
jdmism

Default do you have the stock parts?

I need the stock parts from the front
bumper and fenders.....
please LMK ASAP!!
JDMism
Old 04-28-2005, 09:51 AM   #20 (permalink)

The fenders looks like they don't fit properly. Remember when ask people about your car. "rice" was the cool thing a few years back, now it's a "JDM look". Just worry about what you think.
King Reason is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in