Flamethrower? - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org D-series Knowledge Factory DIY Forum

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-21-2005, 08:26 PM   #1 (permalink)
iwannaracecar

Default Flamethrower?

now im sure someone on here has said how to do this but i didnt find anything but didnt search hard either. i know the general concept of a flamethrower exhaust setup but i need to know how to inject something into the path of the flame or will my standard fumes be good enough?
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-21-2005, 08:42 PM   #2 (permalink)

Top Aussie is hot as a volcanoTop Aussie is hot as a volcanoTop Aussie is hot as a volcanoTop Aussie is hot as a volcanoTop Aussie is hot as a volcanoTop Aussie is hot as a volcanoTop Aussie is hot as a volcanoTop Aussie is hot as a volcanoTop Aussie is hot as a volcanoTop Aussie is hot as a volcanoTop Aussie is hot as a volcanoTop Aussie is hot as a volcanoTop Aussie is hot as a volcanoTop Aussie is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 4 reviews

whats the point?
Top Aussie is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-21-2005, 08:43 PM   #3 (permalink)

S Q A D is about to kiss the skyS Q A D is about to kiss the skyS Q A D is about to kiss the skyS Q A D is about to kiss the skyS Q A D is about to kiss the skyS Q A D is about to kiss the skyS Q A D is about to kiss the sky
iTrader Score: 2 reviews

buy a Subaru, remove the cat , tune the fuel alittle rich , go for a spirited drive on the freeway and watch the huge flames char your back bumper ...

if I saw a 1.6 liter SOHC civic spit fire, I would laugh and call him a ricer ...
S Q A D is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-21-2005, 08:48 PM   #4 (permalink)
CR-Vtakin

Rep Power: 48 Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 80 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Levi Send a message via MSN to Levi

Tyler has it right, go buy a wrx. haha. my friend was laying down something like 296 to the wheels in his wrx and you could see that thing belch flames.

1996 Acura Integra LS Sedan

Laying Claim To My Own Thread:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

1996 Integra Project Car:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Levi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-21-2005, 08:54 PM   #5 (permalink)
iwannaracecar

well my last teg would shootem when i shifted up and down. i just think its cool looking i was thinking about a lil propane torch bottle behind the seat and just rout the line to the back of my exhaust and throw some flames out with that but i dunno i jsut like it
Old 03-21-2005, 09:11 PM   #6 (permalink)

Top Aussie is hot as a volcanoTop Aussie is hot as a volcanoTop Aussie is hot as a volcanoTop Aussie is hot as a volcanoTop Aussie is hot as a volcanoTop Aussie is hot as a volcanoTop Aussie is hot as a volcanoTop Aussie is hot as a volcanoTop Aussie is hot as a volcanoTop Aussie is hot as a volcanoTop Aussie is hot as a volcanoTop Aussie is hot as a volcanoTop Aussie is hot as a volcanoTop Aussie is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 4 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by iwannaracecar
well my last teg would shootem when i shifted up and down. i just think its cool looking i was thinking about a lil propane torch bottle behind the seat and just rout the line to the back of my exhaust and throw some flames out with that but i dunno i jsut like it
gay!!!! no point imo
Top Aussie is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-21-2005, 09:15 PM   #7 (permalink)
Hondaphile

Rep Power: 17 ottomaticjack is approaching greatnessottomaticjack is approaching greatnessottomaticjack is approaching greatnessottomaticjack is approaching greatnessottomaticjack is approaching greatnessottomaticjack is approaching greatnessottomaticjack is approaching greatnessottomaticjack is approaching greatnessottomaticjack is approaching greatnessottomaticjack is approaching greatnessottomaticjack is approaching greatnessottomaticjack is approaching greatnessottomaticjack is approaching greatness
iTrader Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ottomaticjack Send a message via MSN to ottomaticjack Send a message via Yahoo to ottomaticjack

well, I don't think it's worth it in my opinion....well, unless you want to catch your bumper on fire like a buddy of mine did with his supra....but other than that I don't think I'd bother....although if absolutely must do it....make your car do it for real, not that fake ass shit from 2f2f.

Now...a civic that pops flames...on video....that would be an interesting avatar.........lmfao

Good sellers and stuff....NastyhabitzCRX, Icarusdown, Infamousz6, fast88, drew95eg, cuong-nutz, Sonny7730

"We have a blind date with destiny, and it looks like she ordered the lobster...."
ottomaticjack is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-22-2005, 05:24 AM   #8 (permalink)
Want access???

Rep Power: 1718005 modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 67 reviews
Send a message via AIM to modsHXcivi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Top Aussie
whats the point?
exactly ....you roasting marshmellos

modsHXcivi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-22-2005, 05:26 AM   #9 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

makku is a Top Aussiemakku is a Top Aussiemakku is a Top Aussiemakku is a Top Aussiemakku is a Top Aussiemakku is a Top Aussiemakku is a Top Aussiemakku is a Top Aussiemakku is a Top Aussiemakku is a Top Aussiemakku is a Top Aussie
iTrader Score: 11 reviews
Send a message via AIM to makku Send a message via MSN to makku Send a message via Yahoo to makku

the company that sold my alarm makes a flamethrower kit for cars

http://www.autoloc.com/products/flame.lasso

Quote:
forecast for tomorrow... a few sprinkles of genius with a chance for DOOM!
Quote:
But I thought you said TV was bad?
It is... but we fucking need it.
makku is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-22-2005, 06:37 AM   #10 (permalink)
iwannaracecar

well i just think that shit looks cool, my new exhaust im building sticks out past the bumber a lil soi dont have to worry about that, and i dont know how tomake it do it on its own? do i just run it rich change the fuel curve?
Old 03-25-2005, 07:30 AM   #11 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 2 reviews

Maybe no point to popin' fireballs out, but each person has their own ideas for what they think is cool. He asked "how-to", not rate it. IWANNA, running rich fuel just fouls stuff up. Yes the propane will work (plumbers torch bottles work good). The kit from Autoloc is a main part to the flames, but will NOT make them shoot out on a fuel-injected car (is basically a firing mechanism for the spark plug you put in the tail pipe). This 2 part method is an ignitor (sparkplug) and a combustible supply (Propane, etc.), which should be mounted after any muffler or cat (unless you're running a 'straight-through type canister in which case you could mount them before it). The kit has all instructions. You will have to make a trip to your local hardware store and local autoparts store. Hope this helps. Sorry for the long post. IF you do go for it, get some video of you roasting some marshmellows
Laterz
Speed_Cult is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-27-2005, 06:36 PM   #12 (permalink)
Curious George

Rep Power: 18 Belette is approaching greatnessBelette is approaching greatnessBelette is approaching greatnessBelette is approaching greatnessBelette is approaching greatnessBelette is approaching greatnessBelette is approaching greatnessBelette is approaching greatnessBelette is approaching greatnessBelette is approaching greatnessBelette is approaching greatnessBelette is approaching greatnessBelette is approaching greatnessBelette is approaching greatness
iTrader Score: 13 reviews

If your not catalysed and run rich, only ignitor coil and spark plug in the exhaust, and car will spit fire... I've made it in toyota tercel :P

Setup in building:

Video of my old setup:

Awesome Photography Thread:

Belette is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in