Installed an si tach into my EG cluster - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org D-series Knowledge Factory DIY Forum

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-20-2012, 05:57 PM   #1 (permalink)
凸(◕_◕)凸

Rep Power: 17 kingyeddi is the fucking MAN!!!!kingyeddi is the fucking MAN!!!!kingyeddi is the fucking MAN!!!!
kingyeddi is the fucking MAN!!!!kingyeddi is the fucking MAN!!!!kingyeddi is the fucking MAN!!!!kingyeddi is the fucking MAN!!!!kingyeddi is the fucking MAN!!!!kingyeddi is the fucking MAN!!!!kingyeddi is the fucking MAN!!!!kingyeddi is the fucking MAN!!!!kingyeddi is the fucking MAN!!!!kingyeddi is the fucking MAN!!!!kingyeddi is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 18 reviews
Default Installed an si tach into my EG cluster

I liek

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarmerD
Magic Johnson fucked bitches for years and thought he was a champ....

Last edited by kingyeddi; 08-20-2012 at 06:51 PM.
kingyeddi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-20-2012, 06:09 PM   #2 (permalink)
D-series lover

iTrader Score: 0 reviews

Can we have pics that work? Lol
Boost_dreamer93 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-20-2012, 06:13 PM   #3 (permalink)
凸(◕_◕)凸

Rep Power: 17 kingyeddi is the fucking MAN!!!!kingyeddi is the fucking MAN!!!!kingyeddi is the fucking MAN!!!!
kingyeddi is the fucking MAN!!!!kingyeddi is the fucking MAN!!!!kingyeddi is the fucking MAN!!!!kingyeddi is the fucking MAN!!!!kingyeddi is the fucking MAN!!!!kingyeddi is the fucking MAN!!!!kingyeddi is the fucking MAN!!!!kingyeddi is the fucking MAN!!!!kingyeddi is the fucking MAN!!!!kingyeddi is the fucking MAN!!!!kingyeddi is the fucking MAN!!!!

Fml. Worked on the preview. Fucking postimage... Let me fix the shit when I get back to a computer

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

*edit: Hope that fixed it..

Quote:

Last edited by kingyeddi; 08-20-2012 at 06:52 PM.

Old 08-20-2012, 07:43 PM   #4 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 11 eee-jay-ate is learning the way of the Deee-jay-ate is learning the way of the D
iTrader Score: 2 reviews

Good work, have you considered putting the rest of the si gauges in?

eee-jay-ate is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-20-2012, 09:19 PM   #5 (permalink)
凸(◕_◕)凸

Quote:
Originally Posted by eee-jay-ate View Post
Good work, have you considered putting the rest of the si gauges in?
Not sure. Will they even work?? I have for sure decided to switch to edm/jdm/(cdm??) km/h speedometer. The si Speedo with km/h would be extra tits

Quote:
Old 08-20-2012, 09:24 PM   #6 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

40MPGd15b7 is a Top Aussie40MPGd15b7 is a Top Aussie40MPGd15b7 is a Top Aussie40MPGd15b7 is a Top Aussie40MPGd15b7 is a Top Aussie40MPGd15b7 is a Top Aussie40MPGd15b7 is a Top Aussie40MPGd15b7 is a Top Aussie40MPGd15b7 is a Top Aussie40MPGd15b7 is a Top Aussie40MPGd15b7 is a Top Aussie40MPGd15b7 is a Top Aussie
iTrader Score: 1 reviews

nicee!!
40MPGd15b7 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-20-2012, 09:32 PM   #7 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 16 SOHCitTOem is hot as a volcanoSOHCitTOem is hot as a volcano
SOHCitTOem is hot as a volcanoSOHCitTOem is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 20 reviews

looks good!

built single cam.

track tool.
SOHCitTOem is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-20-2012, 10:03 PM   #8 (permalink)
凸(◕_◕)凸

Quote:
Originally Posted by 40MPGd15b7 View Post
nicee!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOHCitTOem View Post
looks good!
Thanks

Quote:
Old 08-23-2012, 09:36 AM   #9 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 10 Dmanyari is learning the way of the DDmanyari is learning the way of the D
iTrader Score: 0 reviews

Very nice. No adaptations required?

Civic '93 EG8 D16Y8 Daily Driver/Weekend Warrior
Dmanyari is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-23-2012, 10:03 AM   #10 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Dave_P It's a JDM Star Bitches....Dave_P It's a JDM Star Bitches....Dave_P It's a JDM Star Bitches....Dave_P It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 9 reviews

Maybe it's b/c I'm at work but I can't see anything.

Dave_P is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-23-2012, 01:47 PM   #11 (permalink)
凸(◕_◕)凸

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmanyari View Post
Very nice. No adaptations required?
No mods. Drops right in
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave_P View Post
Maybe it's b/c I'm at work but I can't see anything.
Must be

Quote:
Old 08-23-2012, 05:45 PM   #12 (permalink)
D-series SoCal Division

Rep Power: 16 AJAY is the fucking MAN!!!!AJAY is the fucking MAN!!!!AJAY is the fucking MAN!!!!
AJAY is the fucking MAN!!!!AJAY is the fucking MAN!!!!AJAY is the fucking MAN!!!!AJAY is the fucking MAN!!!!AJAY is the fucking MAN!!!!AJAY is the fucking MAN!!!!AJAY is the fucking MAN!!!!AJAY is the fucking MAN!!!!AJAY is the fucking MAN!!!!AJAY is the fucking MAN!!!!AJAY is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 9 reviews

That is fuckin sick!

I'm in the market for one now thanks!

1993 civic dx hatch
jdm d15b vtec obd1
web level 1 cam
15g turbo 13 psi
STOLEN!
AJAY is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-23-2012, 06:56 PM   #13 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 15 Wischmaster is hot as a volcanoWischmaster is hot as a volcano
Wischmaster is hot as a volcanoWischmaster is hot as a volcanoWischmaster is hot as a volcanoWischmaster is hot as a volcanoWischmaster is hot as a volcanoWischmaster is hot as a volcanoWischmaster is hot as a volcanoWischmaster is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 12 reviews

That lone red needle is looking lonely lol.

And I think this belongs in the Showcase being that there is no DIY steps, just end product.

Quote:
I mess with cars because it's more socially acceptable than a cocaine habit ... although the cocaine would probably be cheaper.
Wischmaster is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-15-2012, 02:20 PM   #14 (permalink)
凸(◕_◕)凸

Added a jdm ek Speedo

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1347747572648.jpg
Views:	3765
Size:	210.0 KB
ID:	32591   Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1347747607834.jpg
Views:	2108
Size:	230.5 KB
ID:	32592  

Quote:
Old 09-15-2012, 03:06 PM   #15 (permalink)
D-series soldier

UNDERSTIMATED is a Top AussieUNDERSTIMATED is a Top AussieUNDERSTIMATED is a Top AussieUNDERSTIMATED is a Top AussieUNDERSTIMATED is a Top AussieUNDERSTIMATED is a Top AussieUNDERSTIMATED is a Top AussieUNDERSTIMATED is a Top AussieUNDERSTIMATED is a Top AussieUNDERSTIMATED is a Top AussieUNDERSTIMATED is a Top Aussie
iTrader Score: 8 reviews

They use km/h in mid Bama?
UNDERSTIMATED is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-15-2012, 03:23 PM   #16 (permalink)
凸(◕_◕)凸

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNDERSTIMATED View Post
They use km/h in mid Bama?
Jdm y0!

Quote:
Old 09-16-2012, 03:56 AM   #17 (permalink)
Never finishes (TWSS)

Rep Power: 18 Evanguy is the fucking MAN!!!!Evanguy is the fucking MAN!!!!Evanguy is the fucking MAN!!!!Evanguy is the fucking MAN!!!!
Evanguy is the fucking MAN!!!!Evanguy is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 10 reviews

right on, goodwork man
Old 09-16-2012, 06:10 AM   #18 (permalink)
凸(◕_◕)凸

Thanks!! Also, the ek and Eg Speedo are quite different. I ended up just swapping the faces and trimming it to fit

Quote:
Old 09-21-2012, 02:39 AM   #19 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

SLEEPERSEDAN It's a JDM Star Bitches....SLEEPERSEDAN It's a JDM Star Bitches....SLEEPERSEDAN It's a JDM Star Bitches....SLEEPERSEDAN It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 4 reviews

Im happy you used it, goodjob man! I dont even remember what we traded for, ecu? Lol it looks good if we did, chipped and painted it for hoopty
Old 09-21-2012, 07:14 AM   #20 (permalink)
凸(◕_◕)凸

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLEEPERSEDAN View Post
Im happy you used it, goodjob man! I dont even remember what we traded for, ecu? Lol it looks good if we did, chipped and painted it for hoopty
Hey thanks!! And yeah, traded the ecu for the gauge and head unit. Love it. Thanks for the input guys :^]

Quote:
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Security Question
*Required, this field is not shown to others: While balancing on a piece of wood, two inches by four inches known as a 2x4, john and his friend sally both spotted a dalmatian inside a truck with sirens, headed to put out a fire. State what kind of animal is mentioned in the sentence above.
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in