DIY: Shipping through Paypal - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org D-series Knowledge Factory DIY Forum

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-28-2012, 11:22 AM   #1 (permalink)
wheres my money man!!

Rep Power: 42 sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 143 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sleepingciv Send a message via MSN to sleepingciv Send a message via Yahoo to sleepingciv
Default DIY: Shipping through Paypal

Sticky please.

Also this is an old thread from another site im on. Ill update pics asap. There just screen shots. But the description will still get ya threw what ya need. its pretty straight forward.

This is going to show you how to ship threw paypal.

This is for items that the payment was sent as a gift, paying for shipping on a trade. Pretty much any thing you wanna ship via usps or ups.

First off
Shipping via paypal is way cheaper than going into usps or ups.
Shipping here usps you get free tracking/delivery confirmation. Plus well its cheaper.
Ups you get all the normal stuff free 100.00 insurance the free tracking, but is hella cheaper than going into a ups store.

The only thing ya need is a printer with ink.
Shipping ups and usps non flat rate boxes you will need the weight of the box and the size. I have a shipping scale here, but befor I used a bathroom scale

First go here and click the link I have squared in red. This will take you to paypal shipping.
Bookmark this page for future use.\
http://www.genuineseller.com/create-...-ebay-packages

Once you sign into paypal you will see this page. You choose what carrier you want, after that click continue

Then you will see this page.
All you need to do is fill in the info for where your going to ship.

then choose service ect ect
then click continue

next page will go over your details before you pay for the shipping lable.

I didnt click continue after that page cause i didnt want to but the lable.

If you do simply click "pay and continue" another page will pop up then click "print label"
thats it your label will print out, then you tape it to the box.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by sleepingciv; 07-28-2012 at 12:29 PM.
sleepingciv is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-28-2012, 02:48 PM   #2 (permalink)
\/ apply baby lotion here \/

Rep Power: 46 Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 136 reviews

I know you've been bugging me to get on this for 2yrs now lol. I have a Fedex account though. But I think I'll buy a printer and try this one day.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Pata is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-28-2012, 04:24 PM   #3 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

Rep Power: 12 TheAssassin is hot as a volcanoTheAssassin is hot as a volcano
TheAssassin is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 6 reviews

And then you just drop it off at a post office or UPS store?
My Build Thread

237 avg. hp 208 avg. tq 4750-7200rpm
Calculating Average Horsepower
TheAssassin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-28-2012, 04:48 PM   #4 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Location: The Birthplace of Hot Rodding, Southern California. Suicide Riverside to be exact.
Rep Power: 20 maverick75 is the fucking MAN!!!!maverick75 is the fucking MAN!!!!maverick75 is the fucking MAN!!!!maverick75 is the fucking MAN!!!!
maverick75 is the fucking MAN!!!!maverick75 is the fucking MAN!!!!maverick75 is the fucking MAN!!!!maverick75 is the fucking MAN!!!!maverick75 is the fucking MAN!!!!maverick75 is the fucking MAN!!!!maverick75 is the fucking MAN!!!!maverick75 is the fucking MAN!!!!maverick75 is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 7 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAssassin View Post
And then you just drop it off at a post office or UPS store?
you can or much simpler you can setup a pick up, that way you don't have to spend money on fuel.

Shipping online is the only way I do it now! The only lame part is that you cant ship "international first class", unless you get a stamps.com account. But their website always crashes for me.

maverick75 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-28-2012, 05:33 PM   #5 (permalink)

Rep Power: 12 TheAssassin is hot as a volcanoTheAssassin is hot as a volcano
TheAssassin is hot as a volcano

Thanks! That seems very easy, I should try it out some time.
My Build Thread

237 avg. hp 208 avg. tq 4750-7200rpm
Calculating Average Horsepower
TheAssassin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-28-2012, 09:13 PM   #6 (permalink)

BiggieBert Still a JDM Star....BiggieBert Still a JDM Star....BiggieBert Still a JDM Star....BiggieBert Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 12 reviews

Nice write up! Lol...

Quote:
you will get stuck in the "willfully ignorant" category and I will do what I can to see that you never get an answer to any question you ever ask on this forum again.

BiggieBert is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-28-2012, 09:57 PM   #7 (permalink)
Brokedick Millionaire

Rep Power: 108 transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 59 reviews

BTW, don't use Google Chrome to do this, the label won't be properly sent to the printer but you will be charged to your Paypal account for the transaction.

Open Windows IE, goto the transaction, reprint label, bam and done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by patprimmer RIP
I will always feed an inquisitive mind, prod a lazy noob and blast a disrespectful bum.
transzex is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-28-2012, 10:13 PM   #8 (permalink)
n00b

iTrader Score: 0 reviews

This is beyond helpful, as I'm about to ship out some 91 Sedan LX Power Mirrors, thanks for the write up Sleepingciv !!

<--- Build Thread
1990 Civic Wagon D15b2 (SOLD)
1972 Datsun 240z - L24 w/stock SU Carbs
MexiChriS is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-28-2012, 10:42 PM   #9 (permalink)
Brokedick Millionaire

Rep Power: 108 transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 59 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by MexiChriS View Post
This is beyond helpful, as I'm about to ship out some 91 Sedan LX Power Mirrors, thanks for the write up Sleepingciv !!
USPS MFLB (Medium Flat Rate Box) using paypal to print the label is great.

Quote:
Originally Posted by patprimmer RIP
I will always feed an inquisitive mind, prod a lazy noob and blast a disrespectful bum.
transzex is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-29-2012, 08:28 AM   #10 (permalink)
D-series soldier

13g-crx It's a JDM Star Bitches....13g-crx It's a JDM Star Bitches....13g-crx It's a JDM Star Bitches....13g-crx It's a JDM Star Bitches....13g-crx It's a JDM Star Bitches....

I almost always use paypal. I shipped a b-series tranny for nearly half what ups wanted at their store.
13g-crx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-29-2012, 03:14 PM   #11 (permalink)
\/ apply baby lotion here \/

Rep Power: 46 Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 136 reviews

Title says "paypal threw shipping".
Threw it where? Out the door?

Pata is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-30-2012, 08:43 PM   #12 (permalink)
n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pata View Post
Title says "paypal threw shipping".
Threw it where? Out the door?
Haha, grammar police
paopao is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-31-2012, 08:07 PM   #13 (permalink)

So, what kind of savings are people experiencing doing it this way?
Deez is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-31-2012, 08:20 PM   #14 (permalink)
wheres my money man!!

Rep Power: 42 sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 143 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sleepingciv Send a message via MSN to sleepingciv Send a message via Yahoo to sleepingciv

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deez View Post
So, what kind of savings are people experiencing doing it this way?
today this happend

i bought a z6 crank. guy shipped it via ups store. 36.00

i asked for box size and weight i did it via paypal. 23.00

sleepingciv is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-12-2012, 06:40 AM   #15 (permalink)
VEM
n00b

Wow nice
Old 08-12-2012, 09:10 AM   #16 (permalink)
D-series lover

Damn, does this beat my fedex discount lol.
Auto>Slow!! is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-17-2012, 09:02 PM   #17 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 24 HiProfile is the fucking MAN!!!!HiProfile is the fucking MAN!!!!HiProfile is the fucking MAN!!!!HiProfile is the fucking MAN!!!!
HiProfile is the fucking MAN!!!!HiProfile is the fucking MAN!!!!HiProfile is the fucking MAN!!!!HiProfile is the fucking MAN!!!!HiProfile is the fucking MAN!!!!HiProfile is the fucking MAN!!!!HiProfile is the fucking MAN!!!!HiProfile is the fucking MAN!!!!HiProfile is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 9 reviews

Just make sure you don't UNDERestimate weight. It may pop up cheaper, but when they weight it the package will be stopped with a balance due.

It gets processed faster if you drop it off at the post office, but the lady told me any along-the-street public mail box will work if it fits "threw" the door.
HiProfile is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-05-2012, 03:35 AM   #18 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 18 Boricuanolgy is hot as a volcanoBoricuanolgy is hot as a volcano
Boricuanolgy is hot as a volcanoBoricuanolgy is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 19 reviews

Good info, I will give it a try next time!! Rep for you my friend!!
Boricuanolgy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-10-2012, 06:32 PM   #19 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 1 reviews

nice info gona give this a try tomorrow
SohcEF is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-10-2012, 08:28 PM   #20 (permalink)
n00b

Rep Power: 0 deschlong  is accepted as part of the communitydeschlong  is accepted as part of the communitydeschlong  is accepted as part of the communitydeschlong  is accepted as part of the community

FYI: This process also works for Canadians shipping through Canada Post with Paypal. Savings are substantial: 25% discount for shipping to the USA. Just verify your dimensions and weight.

to my DIYs for 92-95 Civics
|
deschlong is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Security Question
*Required, this field is not shown to others: While balancing on a piece of wood, two inches by four inches known as a 2x4, john and his friend sally both spotted a dalmatian inside a truck with sirens, headed to put out a fire. State what kind of animal is mentioned in the sentence above.
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in