How to keep cats off your ride... - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org D-series Knowledge Factory DIY Forum

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-13-2012, 04:59 PM   #1 (permalink)
D-series lover

iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Default How to keep cats off your ride...

So at my work there is at least 6 cats (4 were born there 2 just showed up) and after one got pregnant she started "marking " my tires and bumpers. Since then my roomates cats wont touch my car. So the easy solution to my life long problem of cat prints on my car is to put cat piss on it!
jdm6243 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-13-2012, 05:30 PM   #2 (permalink)
D-series soldier

medinabard It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to medinabard

or pepper flakes

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

medinabard is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-13-2012, 05:44 PM   #3 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

Rep Power: 19 d-serious is the fucking MAN!!!!d-serious is the fucking MAN!!!!d-serious is the fucking MAN!!!!
d-serious is the fucking MAN!!!!d-serious is the fucking MAN!!!!d-serious is the fucking MAN!!!!d-serious is the fucking MAN!!!!d-serious is the fucking MAN!!!!d-serious is the fucking MAN!!!!d-serious is the fucking MAN!!!!d-serious is the fucking MAN!!!!d-serious is the fucking MAN!!!!d-serious is the fucking MAN!!!!d-serious is the fucking MAN!!!!d-serious is the fucking MAN!!!!d-serious is the fucking MAN!!!!d-serious is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 9 reviews

Just drown the cats already.
d-serious is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-13-2012, 05:58 PM   #4 (permalink)
D-series soldier

cats love antifreeze. leave a bowl out

Old 07-13-2012, 05:59 PM   #5 (permalink)
\/ apply baby lotion here \/

Rep Power: 46 Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 136 reviews

Why is this posted on "do it yourself" section?

Pata is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-13-2012, 06:03 PM   #6 (permalink)
D-series lover

Im a forum noob.... didnt know where to put it.. happy hour may have had something to do with it
Old 07-13-2012, 06:04 PM   #7 (permalink)
\/ apply baby lotion here \/

Rep Power: 46 Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 136 reviews

Fuck you to all you cat haters lol. It would be the same for me to say "crush glass and put it in dog food to get rid of a dog. Lol.

Anyways, OP what you need is a spray from petsmart or petco. Sucks you have to buy something for yourself and not for even having cats haha. Talk to a employee in there so they can point out what you need. It works perfect so they won't piss on your sofas

Pata is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-13-2012, 06:04 PM   #8 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pata View Post
Why is this posted on "do it yourself" section?
cuz you like to do it yourself?

Old 07-13-2012, 06:04 PM   #9 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 29 Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 1 reviews

Full_Tilt is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-13-2012, 06:06 PM   #10 (permalink)
D-series lover

really.. Pepper flakes...
Old 07-13-2012, 06:13 PM   #11 (permalink)
D-series lover

i could build a garage with the time he spent in that
Old 07-13-2012, 09:47 PM   #12 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 9 DDream smells like BoratDDream smells like BoratDDream smells like BoratDDream smells like BoratDDream smells like Borat
iTrader Score: 6 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Full_Tilt View Post
Wow now thats innovative... i would use that on people

wtf is that??? SPRAAAAYYY in your face
DDream is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-13-2012, 10:06 PM   #13 (permalink)
D-series lover

iTrader Score: 1 reviews

ahahahah that is awesome

95ejd15y8 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-14-2012, 05:23 AM   #14 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdm6243 View Post
really.. Pepper flakes...
yea it does work. they dont like the smell. works with most animals.

Old 07-14-2012, 05:48 AM   #15 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 22 xotic_crx is the fucking MAN!!!!xotic_crx is the fucking MAN!!!!xotic_crx is the fucking MAN!!!!
xotic_crx is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to xotic_crx

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdm6243 View Post
So at my work there is at least 6 cats (4 were born there 2 just showed up) and after one got pregnant she started "marking " my tires and bumpers. Since then my roomates cats wont touch my car. So the easy solution to my life long problem of cat prints on my car is to put cat piss on it!
Haha just like us, they know that ho is pregnant and don't wanna be around for it!

On a side note as a cat (and animal in general person), please don't be inhumane.

< Like us on FB
xotic_crx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-14-2012, 08:47 AM   #16 (permalink)
Premium Member

Rep Power: 40 Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Bizzar Send a message via MSN to Bizzar Send a message via Yahoo to Bizzar

Car cover? I just quit my job at a detail/tint shop who had cats that free roamed the shop at night. Yeah one of the reasons I quit...cat hair and tint do not mix. But we used to cover the cars with a clear plastic drop cloth. It took them one time to jump on a car before they learned.

Bizzar is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-14-2012, 11:45 AM   #17 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 13 rider5000 will become famous soon enoughrider5000 will become famous soon enoughrider5000 will become famous soon enough
iTrader Score: 13 reviews

That video is awesome.

Old -
rider5000 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-14-2012, 12:50 PM   #18 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 9 Boostincx is almost a somebodyBoostincx is almost a somebodyBoostincx is almost a somebodyBoostincx is almost a somebody

I lmao, fatty fatty 2x4 and blacky laser eyes haha! Too bad if you actually left that stuff outside the local neighborhood kids would steal it all. I prefer a basic hidden motion sensor setup and a pistol >:/
Boostincx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-15-2012, 06:33 AM   #19 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 13 rider5000 will become famous soon enoughrider5000 will become famous soon enoughrider5000 will become famous soon enough
iTrader Score: 13 reviews

I could only imagine walking out side in the morning to a pile of dead cats. )

Old -
rider5000 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-15-2012, 06:37 AM   #20 (permalink)
Infamous Kanjozoku hatch

Rep Power: 34 dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to dougshatch

Just go to fuckin cat n pick it up pour gas all over n lit that fucker on fire n watch it burn like motherfucker....FUCK CATS, cats for pussies!

I'm 100% CATS HATER! I slay many of them whenever I see them walk thur my property

My kanjozoku project

dougshatch is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in