Make a frame to hold car mags. - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org D-series Knowledge Factory DIY Forum

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-21-2012, 12:42 AM   #1 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 13 rider5000 will become famous soon enoughrider5000 will become famous soon enoughrider5000 will become famous soon enough
iTrader Score: 13 reviews
Default Make a frame to hold car mags.

Felt like sharing how I made a picture frame to hold car mags. If your an enthusiast like me you'll show some off in your man room.

So here's the final product..

Start out by purchasing an 8.5x11 document frame from Walmart like this. It'll cost about $11.

Take it apart since you will have to switch the order of things.

Then put the glass in first followed by the wood border. The border will hold your mag in the middle.

Then place the blank side of the white paper face down followed by the piece of card board. Place the back on and your done.

Now you can hang your favorite mags on the wall.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old -
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by rider5000; 06-21-2012 at 12:45 AM.
rider5000 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-21-2012, 06:02 AM   #2 (permalink)

Rep Power: 9 jon_akers  is accepted as part of the communityjon_akers  is accepted as part of the communityjon_akers  is accepted as part of the communityjon_akers  is accepted as part of the community
iTrader Score: 0 reviews

Thats custom. A lot of trouble if you wanna read the mag again though.

Sent from my DROID3 using AutoGuide.Com Free App
jon_akers is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-21-2012, 06:55 AM   #3 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

slowturbocx is hot as a volcanoslowturbocx is hot as a volcanoslowturbocx is hot as a volcanoslowturbocx is hot as a volcanoslowturbocx is hot as a volcanoslowturbocx is hot as a volcanoslowturbocx is hot as a volcanoslowturbocx is hot as a volcanoslowturbocx is hot as a volcanoslowturbocx is hot as a volcanoslowturbocx is hot as a volcanoslowturbocx is hot as a volcanoslowturbocx is hot as a volcanoslowturbocx is hot as a volcanoslowturbocx is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to slowturbocx

I thought you were going Bob Vila. You kinda just put a magazine in a picture frame.

Old 06-21-2012, 07:09 AM   #4 (permalink)
n00b

(sarcasm in 3,2,1..)this is great ! my book shelf is almost full due to all the magazines i have. now if only i can talk my wife into hanging them in the living room lol .. good shit ..
boostedzc is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-21-2012, 07:54 AM   #5 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 13 rider5000 will become famous soon enoughrider5000 will become famous soon enoughrider5000 will become famous soon enough
iTrader Score: 13 reviews

Keep the good ones and chuck the rest. I needed to get rid of mags but there were a few I wanted to keep so this idea was born. Plus my man room needed some decor. Also I figured if the project is quick and easy others would do it. If it took forever no one would.

Old -
rider5000 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-21-2012, 07:59 AM   #6 (permalink)
n00b

lol there all good ones , especially the V8 titan 350z and g35 and alot of high power skyline builds .. mostly super street from the last 5 years before I got into honda's
boostedzc is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-24-2012, 05:25 PM   #7 (permalink)
Retired From Hondas

Rep Power: 37 Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 7 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowturbocx View Post
I thought you were going Bob Vila. You kinda just put a magazine in a picture frame.
People try so hard to be unique, they lose their sense of style

Esotericimage is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-24-2012, 05:43 PM   #8 (permalink)
Brokedick Millionaire

Rep Power: 108 transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 59 reviews

Scan the articles you like and save digitally.

I have 6-7 USPS Flat Rate boxes of old magazines to do this with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by patprimmer RIP
I will always feed an inquisitive mind, prod a lazy noob and blast a disrespectful bum.
transzex is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-24-2012, 05:50 PM   #9 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 16 SOHCitTOem is hot as a volcanoSOHCitTOem is hot as a volcano
SOHCitTOem is hot as a volcanoSOHCitTOem is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 20 reviews

Man makes me miss my Sport Compact Car mag collection. I use to skip lunch in high school a few days out of the week to get an issue. Now they disappeared.

SCC > everything else.

built single cam.

track tool.
SOHCitTOem is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Security Question
*Required, this field is not shown to others: While balancing on a piece of wood, two inches by four inches known as a 2x4, john and his friend sally both spotted a dalmatian inside a truck with sirens, headed to put out a fire. State what kind of animal is mentioned in the sentence above.
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in