diy** how to make your own air freshener*** - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org D-series Knowledge Factory DIY Forum

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-30-2012, 04:00 PM   #1 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 9 rpmraper is learning the way of the Drpmraper is learning the way of the D
iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Talking diy** how to make your own air freshener***

you will need cotton balls ( so if it tips over it wont spill), some sented oil of your choice ( like for an oil burner) i used clean cotton lol. and a baby food jar.

next, cut holes in the jar lid so the sent of the oil can excape.

i went with a smiley face just because lol

pack the baby food jar about half way with cotton balls, and use half the jar of oil and a little bit of warm water ( about 1oz of water at most)

screw the top on and throw that bad boy under your seat! you could paint the jar or do whatever but i didnt care because its under my seat.

when you want to top it off or switch the smell just wash it out good and repack it! good to go! enjoy! ive used mines for two weeks and its still smellin good!
rpmraper is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-30-2012, 04:03 PM   #2 (permalink)
ministry of mayhem!

Rep Power: 48 eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 37 reviews
Send a message via AIM to eddcartes Send a message via Yahoo to eddcartes

dude, not a bad idea!
Evil spirits beautiful naked girl live boobs

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
I mess with cars because it's more socially acceptable than a cocaine habit ... although the cocaine would probably be cheaper.
Resident D-series.org metalhead Alliance member #666!
rip emilio gallardo (milo). outstanding father, spouse, friend and member of dso. you will always be missed.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

rip, patprimmer. last of the titans.

one thing i've learned from this job is to always keep a pack of cheese for your whine.

my ED6 build thread:

my dyno compe build:

eddcartes is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-30-2012, 04:14 PM   #3 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 9 rpmraper is learning the way of the Drpmraper is learning the way of the D

i know..it just kina came to me while i was drunk one day lol good ole jack daniels lol i better get rep for my drunken findings lol

this is a dso secret! just for you guys! so dont tell anyone but fourm members! lol

Last edited by krychek57; 01-30-2012 at 04:51 PM.

Old 01-30-2012, 10:08 PM   #4 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 25 xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!
xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 9 reviews

funny thread. You guys should want a movie called "perfume"
But yea nice diy thumbs up

. RIP

xile6 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-30-2012, 10:47 PM   #5 (permalink)
\/ apply baby lotion here \/

Rep Power: 46 Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 136 reviews

good idea on the baby food jar.

I'll do this but with a small Tapatio bottle

Pata is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-30-2012, 11:10 PM   #6 (permalink)

Rep Power: 8 CPT Del Sol will become famous soon enoughCPT Del Sol will become famous soon enoughCPT Del Sol will become famous soon enough

this is so ghetto but I love it!! I got a gift for the wife on the 14th now lol Ill tell her its from the heart

Quote:
Once again, I am embarrassed to own a Honda.
CPT Del Sol is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-30-2012, 11:22 PM   #7 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 15 ogdougynutty is hot as a volcanoogdougynutty is hot as a volcano
ogdougynutty is hot as a volcanoogdougynutty is hot as a volcanoogdougynutty is hot as a volcanoogdougynutty is hot as a volcanoogdougynutty is hot as a volcanoogdougynutty is hot as a volcanoogdougynutty is hot as a volcanoogdougynutty is hot as a volcanoogdougynutty is hot as a volcanoogdougynutty is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 1 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pata View Post
good idea on the baby food jar.

I'll do this but with a small Tapatio bottle
All you need is tapatio, smells good and if it tips over eat what ever it spilled on. Should make it tasty
ogdougynutty is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-31-2012, 03:29 PM   #8 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

i switched to mint chocolate mocha today lol my car smells like starbucks now haha
Old 01-31-2012, 09:18 PM   #9 (permalink)
n00b

10 points for ingenuity.
BrakeExpert is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-01-2012, 07:56 PM   #10 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 8 KiDDD is learning the way of the DKiDDD is learning the way of the D

Scentsy!
KiDDD is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-01-2012, 08:35 PM   #11 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 11 asianboi313 smells like Boratasianboi313 smells like Boratasianboi313 smells like Boratasianboi313 smells like Boratasianboi313 smells like Borat
iTrader Score: 3 reviews

Cool idea! + Rep

asianboi313 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-01-2012, 10:13 PM   #12 (permalink)
The Great Weldini

Rep Power: 32 remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....
remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 54 reviews
Send a message via AIM to remoer Send a message via MSN to remoer Send a message via Yahoo to remoer

schweeta, that would be a awesome practical joke to play on some one. go and play some sports come home dip/drip my sweaty ball sack in it and then put it in some ones car. even better yet swamp ass smell in someones car on a hot day. lol

The suspension should always be faster than the engine - BMW

The term stage was created to make mentally slow ppl feel physically fast.

my DOHC ZC - 133.73whp and 108.48wtq (tuned on a Dynojet)
remoer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-02-2012, 04:11 PM   #13 (permalink)
n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by rpmraper View Post
i switched to mint chocolate mocha today lol my car smells like starbucks now haha
I love the way Starbucks smells. Personally I'm addicted to those black ice air fresheners from "Little Trees".
JDGirl is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-02-2012, 04:48 PM   #14 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 16 christbone20 is a name known to allchristbone20 is a name known to allchristbone20 is a name known to allchristbone20 is a name known to allchristbone20 is a name known to allchristbone20 is a name known to allchristbone20 is a name known to allchristbone20 is a name known to allchristbone20 is a name known to allchristbone20 is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 14 reviews

this site has the best biy's!!! hahah

rep for you son
christbone20 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-02-2012, 05:47 PM   #15 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

thanks for all the rep! if you like the black ice..just do my freshener trick but dump some adidas in it instead lol idk how long it will last but you wont have a block tree in your mirror lol
Old 02-02-2012, 05:47 PM   #16 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

anybody try this yet it for real works !
Old 02-02-2012, 07:43 PM   #17 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

v8killaz is almost there....v8killaz is almost there....v8killaz is almost there....v8killaz is almost there....v8killaz is almost there....v8killaz is almost there....v8killaz is almost there....v8killaz is almost there....v8killaz is almost there....v8killaz is almost there....
iTrader Score: 4 reviews

i need to try it i got a new truck that smells like straight dogs
i sprayed all types of shit in it and hung like 5 air fresheners but it just smells way to unnatural now like i tried too hard lol
Old 02-03-2012, 08:04 AM   #18 (permalink)

Rep Power: 8 crispyPATA is learning the way of the DcrispyPATA is learning the way of the D

great DIY! i'm definitely going to do this but i was wondering, how long does the scent last?

now if i could only find squash scented oil...
Old 02-03-2012, 08:12 AM   #19 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 11 97-Civic-Ex is a name known to all97-Civic-Ex is a name known to all97-Civic-Ex is a name known to all97-Civic-Ex is a name known to all97-Civic-Ex is a name known to all97-Civic-Ex is a name known to all97-Civic-Ex is a name known to all97-Civic-Ex is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 23 reviews

I see orange feet!!

Oh, yeah, nice DIY.
97-Civic-Ex is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-03-2012, 07:28 PM   #20 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

it will last about 3 weeks but damn its easy to top off lol and idk if it will take the dog smell out.. bit if you fill a bowl with vinager and let it sit in the floor for a couple days it will bang that smell out. then you can try my freshener idea but with fabreeze instead of oil lol
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in