ek mirrors on eg - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org D-series Knowledge Factory DIY Forum

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-13-2005, 09:14 AM   #1 (permalink)
calboi510

Default ek mirrors on eg

does anyone know if the 96-00 civic coupe mirrors would fit the 92-95 civic coupe?

if it fits is it a direct fit or will there be modifications?
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-13-2005, 02:28 PM   #2 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 16 Noeladams is a name known to allNoeladams is a name known to allNoeladams is a name known to allNoeladams is a name known to allNoeladams is a name known to allNoeladams is a name known to allNoeladams is a name known to allNoeladams is a name known to allNoeladams is a name known to allNoeladams is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Noeladams

Quote:
Originally Posted by calboi510
does anyone know if the 96-00 civic coupe mirrors would fit the 92-95 civic coupe?

if it fits is it a direct fit or will there be modifications?
you will need to modify them for sure. If you could make them fit at all.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Noeladams is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-13-2005, 04:36 PM   #3 (permalink)
calboi510

have you tried it noel? just curious, because i could probably get some of these mirrors for pretty cheap and i like the ek style better.

Old 01-13-2005, 04:48 PM   #4 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 16 Noeladams is a name known to allNoeladams is a name known to allNoeladams is a name known to allNoeladams is a name known to allNoeladams is a name known to allNoeladams is a name known to allNoeladams is a name known to allNoeladams is a name known to allNoeladams is a name known to allNoeladams is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by calboi510
have you tried it noel? just curious, because i could probably get some of these mirrors for pretty cheap and i like the ek style better.

well I dont own a eg, but I got a set of jdm power folding eg mirrors by mistake once and the only considerable difference was the bolt pattern was off a little for my ej. They also have a point on them to where the ek doesnt.

Old 01-16-2005, 07:20 PM   #5 (permalink)
D-series soldier

http://honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=1117272

eg mirrors on a ek. you can see a little difference.

Old 01-16-2005, 08:29 PM   #6 (permalink)
Want access???

Rep Power: 1718005 modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 67 reviews
Send a message via AIM to modsHXcivi

noel is right ...there is a little diff. and the bolt pattern is a little off also ...you will have to mod them to fit ....dont know if you have the mirrors already.. but i have a set of power ones never painted ...pm me if you need

modsHXcivi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-17-2005, 11:17 AM   #7 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 15 pee_wee is learning the way of the Dpee_wee is learning the way of the D
iTrader Score: 1 reviews

i dont know about you guys in the states, but up here in canada stuff from the auto yards is expensive. my spoon stlye mirrors were MUCH less then what the local wrecker wanted for stock ones.

i dont like oem mirrors, only integra ones (thats just my opinion), i would try and get aftermarket ones or see if integra ones would fit.

pee_wee is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-17-2005, 03:43 PM   #8 (permalink)
D-series soldier

thats why I like the jdm mirrors on my car. They dont look like elephant ears and they fold in......... which trust me I'm glad I have.

Old 02-04-2005, 12:05 AM   #9 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 HXDrager97 is learning the way of the DHXDrager97 is learning the way of the D
iTrader Score: 0 reviews

not to hijack this but does anybody know if they make a pasenger side delete plate for the 96-2000? i want to remove mine like the old civics and accords jsut casue i never ust it... just my rear view and my drivers
HXDrager97 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-04-2005, 09:06 PM   #10 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 robtec is learning the way of the Drobtec is learning the way of the D
iTrader Score: 0 reviews

i have ek mirrors on my ej,only one bolt aling, drill two holes for the other two bolts and they'll bolt right in to place.
robtec is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-04-2005, 09:28 PM   #11 (permalink)
calboi510

thanks for the info! that was really helpful. btw, i like your avatar, makes me crack up.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: https://www.d-series.org/forums/diy-forum/15486-ek-mirrors-eg.html
Posted By For Type Date
do eg wingmirrors fit on an ek? - Honda Civic Forum This thread Refback 02-05-2013 03:20 AM