eg dash in ef? - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org D-series Knowledge Factory DIY Forum

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-18-2011, 11:31 PM   #1 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Default eg dash in ef?

ok quick question would a eg dash fit into a 91 ef? of it does what about the heater box and the vents?
boosted ef9 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-18-2011, 11:34 PM   #2 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 11 debow  is slowly gaining respectdebow  is slowly gaining respectdebow  is slowly gaining respectdebow  is slowly gaining respectdebow  is slowly gaining respect
iTrader Score: 2 reviews

dude you really need to learn to use search

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

360 gamertag, kmxx62

IS IT REALLY THAT HARD TO GO TO
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
AND SEARCH BE FOR YOU ASK ANYTHING ON THE FORUMS?!
debow is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 10-18-2011, 11:38 PM   #3 (permalink)
OMG TOTALLY COOL TITLE!!!!

Rep Power: 32 si-hatch86 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !si-hatch86 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !si-hatch86 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
si-hatch86 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !si-hatch86 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !si-hatch86 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !si-hatch86 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to si-hatch86 Send a message via MSN to si-hatch86 Send a message via Yahoo to si-hatch86

Edit: I've told him too many times to search. Had links but now all he gets is it looks like shit and dash doesn't work, fits but doesn't work

RIP Pat Primmer
RIP MILO
si-hatch86 is offline   Quick reply to this message

Old 10-19-2011, 12:12 AM   #4 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 14 19si91 is hot as a volcano19si91 is hot as a volcano
19si91 is hot as a volcano19si91 is hot as a volcano19si91 is hot as a volcano19si91 is hot as a volcano19si91 is hot as a volcano19si91 is hot as a volcano19si91 is hot as a volcano19si91 is hot as a volcano19si91 is hot as a volcano

Wow really
1991 Honda Civic Hatchback Si
1998 Honda Civic Sedan EX

19si91 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 10-19-2011, 04:56 AM   #5 (permalink)
They call me Awesome!

Rep Power: 38 awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

A) This is the forum for "DO-IT-YOURSELF" projects not a "HOW CAN I DO IT" forum
2) This is the second thread you've made for putting an EG dash in a 4th gen. You only need one.
3) EVERY SINGLE THREAD YOU'VE STARTED ON HERE CAN BE ANSWERED WITH A SIMPLE SEARCH. If you don't know how then click the link in my sig.

If this thread gets locked (which I hope it does) know that I was one of the people that reported your post.

Oh and FYI, I know the answer to your question but I'm not gonna give it to you. Take this time to learn how to help yourself.

Have you checked
today?

Don't get your feelings hurt over some idiot's personal opinion, especially MINE!!!
awebb is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 10-19-2011, 06:00 AM   #6 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

snm95ls Still a JDM Star....snm95ls Still a JDM Star....snm95ls Still a JDM Star....snm95ls Still a JDM Star....snm95ls Still a JDM Star....snm95ls Still a JDM Star....snm95ls Still a JDM Star....snm95ls Still a JDM Star....snm95ls Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 16 reviews

Good god, why?

snm95ls is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 10-19-2011, 10:14 AM   #7 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

PiKapp504 is almost there....PiKapp504 is almost there....PiKapp504 is almost there....PiKapp504 is almost there....PiKapp504 is almost there....PiKapp504 is almost there....PiKapp504 is almost there....PiKapp504 is almost there....
iTrader Score: 12 reviews

Someone wants to get into the F/S section me thinks...hence the "obviously searchable for answers" posts...

I don't make it rain...I make it inclement weather!

Cars:
05 Dodge Magnum RT- daily
PiKapp504 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in