Replacing the Main Relay in 96-00 - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org D-series Knowledge Factory DIY Forum

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-02-2005, 07:18 AM   #1 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 16 Noeladams is a name known to allNoeladams is a name known to allNoeladams is a name known to allNoeladams is a name known to allNoeladams is a name known to allNoeladams is a name known to allNoeladams is a name known to allNoeladams is a name known to allNoeladams is a name known to allNoeladams is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Noeladams
Default Replacing the Main Relay in 96-00

The relay for 96-00 Models is on the passengers side, open your glove box and drop it down and you will see it.

to get it out remove the screw on top and pry off the side

Use your 10mm wrench remove the old one and put the new one in.

Noeladams is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-02-2005, 03:18 PM   #2 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 16 zeus zore  is slowly gaining respectzeus zore  is slowly gaining respectzeus zore  is slowly gaining respectzeus zore  is slowly gaining respectzeus zore  is slowly gaining respect
iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to zeus zore Send a message via MSN to zeus zore

why does it needs replacement ?

Setup on Z6 :
SMSP header, Arias 11.5 pistons, eagle rods, edelbrock IM, 60mm TB, Crower springs/ti. retainer, AKMEE Type R Cam, Crower cam gear, Hondata.
zeus zore is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-02-2005, 05:10 PM   #3 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 16 Noeladams is a name known to allNoeladams is a name known to allNoeladams is a name known to allNoeladams is a name known to allNoeladams is a name known to allNoeladams is a name known to allNoeladams is a name known to allNoeladams is a name known to allNoeladams is a name known to allNoeladams is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeus zore
why does it needs replacement ?

Well my car kept stallling out on hot days, everytime I came to a stop it would stall. Replaced the main relay and havent had a problem since.

Old 01-02-2005, 11:13 PM   #4 (permalink)
CR-Vtakin

Rep Power: 48 Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 80 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Levi Send a message via MSN to Levi

told you that was the problem! I guess I should post my how to on the 92-95 civic main relay replacement. I just watermarked them with the speedsociety address. does anyone mind? If not I can retake them, only take 5 minutes.

1996 Acura Integra LS Sedan

Laying Claim To My Own Thread:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

1996 Integra Project Car:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Levi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-04-2005, 12:49 AM   #5 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 27 EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!
EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to EJ1 Freak Send a message via MSN to EJ1 Freak Send a message via Yahoo to EJ1 Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrnicolas
told you that was the problem! I guess I should post my how to on the 92-95 civic main relay replacement. I just watermarked them with the speedsociety address. does anyone mind? If not I can retake them, only take 5 minutes.
I say post up what you have, I doubt anyone would mind!

My Philosophy: "Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy alot of car parts, so that equals happiness"

Quote:
word up! and i love how her purse is just there...screwdriver next to it....
#1 D-Series.Org Honda-girl FTW!!!
EJ1 Freak is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-04-2005, 02:38 AM   #6 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by EJ1 Freak
I say post up what you have, I doubt anyone would mind!

ah hes a slacker I'll have to remind him.
Old 01-05-2005, 01:32 AM   #7 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 27 EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!
EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to EJ1 Freak Send a message via MSN to EJ1 Freak Send a message via Yahoo to EJ1 Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noeladams
ah hes a slacker I'll have to remind him.
LOL...yeah come on Levi, will you get on it please! Help out your fellow 92-95 civic people would ya! j/k

My Philosophy: "Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy alot of car parts, so that equals happiness"

Quote:
word up! and i love how her purse is just there...screwdriver next to it....
#1 D-Series.Org Honda-girl FTW!!!
EJ1 Freak is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-05-2005, 06:14 AM   #8 (permalink)
CR-Vtakin

Rep Power: 48 Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 80 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Levi Send a message via MSN to Levi

aight! I will post it on up later for you! I have the pics on my home comp, I will have to load them and host them again.

1996 Acura Integra LS Sedan

Laying Claim To My Own Thread:

1996 Integra Project Car:
Levi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-05-2005, 07:58 AM   #9 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrnicolas
aight! I will post it on up later for you! I have the pics on my home comp, I will have to load them and host them again.
you could email me the pics and I'll leave them up on my webspace.

Old 01-07-2005, 03:05 PM   #10 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 16 zeus zore  is slowly gaining respectzeus zore  is slowly gaining respectzeus zore  is slowly gaining respectzeus zore  is slowly gaining respectzeus zore  is slowly gaining respect
iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to zeus zore Send a message via MSN to zeus zore

your ole relay is still workin... jsut need 2 be resoldert on the connections inside.. (spell CHECK) most hondas from year 90-96 has this "problem".. it is just bad soldering

Setup on Z6 :
SMSP header, Arias 11.5 pistons, eagle rods, edelbrock IM, 60mm TB, Crower springs/ti. retainer, AKMEE Type R Cam, Crower cam gear, Hondata.
zeus zore is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-07-2005, 07:39 PM   #11 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeus zore
your ole relay is still workin... jsut need 2 be resoldert on the connections inside.. (spell CHECK) most hondas from year 90-96 has this "problem".. it is just bad soldering

I know but I just wanted to replace it. But thanks

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in