Smoked Taillights - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org D-series Knowledge Factory DIY Forum

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-23-2004, 09:51 AM   #1 (permalink)
Neighborhood Asshole is Back!

00kickercivic is about to kiss the sky00kickercivic is about to kiss the sky00kickercivic is about to kiss the sky00kickercivic is about to kiss the sky00kickercivic is about to kiss the sky00kickercivic is about to kiss the sky
iTrader Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 00kickercivic
Default Smoked Taillights

Has anyone here smoked the taillights off a 98-00 ex or si (the red and white ones). I have seen it done and was gonna do it for mine but i have heard various ways of doing it. If anyone knows a way... or has done this themselves please post it up

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

93 Toyota Supra TT
13 Hyundai Genesis 2.0T
05 SeaDoo RXT
00kickercivic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-23-2004, 09:53 AM   #2 (permalink)

S Q A D is about to kiss the skyS Q A D is about to kiss the skyS Q A D is about to kiss the skyS Q A D is about to kiss the skyS Q A D is about to kiss the skyS Q A D is about to kiss the skyS Q A D is about to kiss the sky
iTrader Score: 2 reviews

examples? pics?
S Q A D is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-23-2004, 09:56 AM   #3 (permalink)
CR-Vtakin

Rep Power: 48 Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 80 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Levi Send a message via MSN to Levi

I would like to see what these would look like also.

1996 Acura Integra LS Sedan

Laying Claim To My Own Thread:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

1996 Integra Project Car:
Levi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-23-2004, 11:54 AM   #4 (permalink)

00kickercivic is about to kiss the sky00kickercivic is about to kiss the sky00kickercivic is about to kiss the sky00kickercivic is about to kiss the sky00kickercivic is about to kiss the sky00kickercivic is about to kiss the sky

Here are a few pics that i saw off a guy on cardomain's SI.... best i can find for now.

93 Toyota Supra TT
13 Hyundai Genesis 2.0T
05 SeaDoo RXT
Old 12-23-2004, 12:44 PM   #5 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 16 horny_devil  is slowly gaining respecthorny_devil  is slowly gaining respecthorny_devil  is slowly gaining respecthorny_devil  is slowly gaining respecthorny_devil  is slowly gaining respect
iTrader Score: 0 reviews

you can get tint film and cover the lights like that or use tint spray. it works

Last edited by horny_devil; 12-23-2004 at 12:54 PM.
horny_devil is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-23-2004, 12:53 PM   #6 (permalink)
bspeed

do you tint the outside or inside? outside seems like it would fall off.
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-23-2004, 12:56 PM   #7 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 16 horny_devil  is slowly gaining respecthorny_devil  is slowly gaining respecthorny_devil  is slowly gaining respecthorny_devil  is slowly gaining respecthorny_devil  is slowly gaining respect

that is 2 layers of tint spray on the outside

when they put window tints on ur car do they put them on the inside or outside? outside and they dont fall off do they

they are probably a lil dark in my opinion (by the way its not my car)
Old 12-23-2004, 02:05 PM   #8 (permalink)

they actually put tints on the inside of your car here... dunno if they do it diff where you are from. Thanks for the info though. I have heard about puttin some tint on the inside cause it is the cheapest and easiest way to do it but not necessarily the best. Just lookin for other ... better ways of doin it. Keep em comin!

93 Toyota Supra TT
13 Hyundai Genesis 2.0T
05 SeaDoo RXT
Old 12-23-2004, 03:40 PM   #9 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 zrowcool smells like Boratzrowcool smells like Boratzrowcool smells like Boratzrowcool smells like Boratzrowcool smells like Borat

yea tints go inside here. i never seen em outside actually because of the weather and such.
zrowcool is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-23-2004, 03:57 PM   #10 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 27 EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!
EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to EJ1 Freak Send a message via MSN to EJ1 Freak Send a message via Yahoo to EJ1 Freak

We did it on headlights for a 92-95 civic, and all we did was put the headlights in the oven to I guess "melt" the seal so we could take them apart...and sprayed the inside that way...

I'm not sure if that would work for tails though...I painted my tails all red and just used stained glass paint in a bottle and clear coated it...worked great!

Good luck!

My Philosophy: "Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy alot of car parts, so that equals happiness"

Quote:
word up! and i love how her purse is just there...screwdriver next to it....
#1 D-Series.Org Honda-girl FTW!!!
EJ1 Freak is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-23-2004, 03:58 PM   #11 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 27 EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!
EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!EJ1 Freak is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to EJ1 Freak Send a message via MSN to EJ1 Freak Send a message via Yahoo to EJ1 Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by horny_devil
you can get tint film and cover the lights like that or use tint spray. it works

That is one sick ass teg!

My Philosophy: "Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy alot of car parts, so that equals happiness"

Quote:
word up! and i love how her purse is just there...screwdriver next to it....
#1 D-Series.Org Honda-girl FTW!!!
EJ1 Freak is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-23-2004, 04:26 PM   #12 (permalink)

so i wonder what would be better... spray tint... or the actual film and all that you could apply. Where did you guys get the spray stuff and all?

93 Toyota Supra TT
13 Hyundai Genesis 2.0T
05 SeaDoo RXT
Old 12-23-2004, 04:37 PM   #13 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

SilentWrath* It's a JDM Star Bitches....SilentWrath* It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 34 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by EJ1 Freak
That is one sick ass teg!
ditto, that shit is ninja as fuck!!!
<stock block d15b build complete.>
*Turbo Fabrication by Greg @ GO-AUTOWORKS.*

*Tuned by Howard @ RLZ Engineering.*

SilentWrath* is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-23-2004, 04:40 PM   #14 (permalink)
Want access???

Rep Power: 1718005 modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 67 reviews
Send a message via AIM to modsHXcivi

looks good ..but the bacon round here will pull you in a beat

modsHXcivi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-23-2004, 04:53 PM   #15 (permalink)
D-series soldier

yea where im from its illegal but its not mine so i dont care
Old 12-23-2004, 09:16 PM   #16 (permalink)
shottycrxgirl

i havnt decided if i just dont like the tinted tail lights on the teg or if i dont like them all together, but no offense to you horny devil, or anyone else for that matter. If you like them, then thats all that matters.
Old 12-23-2004, 09:22 PM   #17 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Ps

Not My Car Or Anyone I Know So Go Nutz
Old 12-23-2004, 11:14 PM   #18 (permalink)

the integra is too dark in my opinion... im lookin more for about the shade of the si in the first pics.

93 Toyota Supra TT
13 Hyundai Genesis 2.0T
05 SeaDoo RXT
Old 12-24-2004, 06:20 AM   #19 (permalink)
bspeed

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentWrath*
ditto, that shit is ninja as fuck!!!
lmfao
Old 12-24-2004, 06:29 PM   #20 (permalink)
Hondaphile

Rep Power: 17 ottomaticjack is approaching greatnessottomaticjack is approaching greatnessottomaticjack is approaching greatnessottomaticjack is approaching greatnessottomaticjack is approaching greatnessottomaticjack is approaching greatnessottomaticjack is approaching greatnessottomaticjack is approaching greatnessottomaticjack is approaching greatnessottomaticjack is approaching greatnessottomaticjack is approaching greatnessottomaticjack is approaching greatnessottomaticjack is approaching greatness
iTrader Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ottomaticjack Send a message via MSN to ottomaticjack Send a message via Yahoo to ottomaticjack

I did mine...though mine isn't a a 98-2000. But the process shouldn't be any different....

Good sellers and stuff....NastyhabitzCRX, Icarusdown, Infamousz6, fast88, drew95eg, cuong-nutz, Sonny7730

"We have a blind date with destiny, and it looks like she ordered the lobster...."
ottomaticjack is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in