DIY - Super JDM Brake Reservoir Sock - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org D-series Knowledge Factory DIY Forum

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-30-2010, 03:51 PM   #1 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 18 Nasty_Canasta is the fucking MAN!!!!Nasty_Canasta is the fucking MAN!!!!Nasty_Canasta is the fucking MAN!!!!
Nasty_Canasta is the fucking MAN!!!!Nasty_Canasta is the fucking MAN!!!!Nasty_Canasta is the fucking MAN!!!!Nasty_Canasta is the fucking MAN!!!!Nasty_Canasta is the fucking MAN!!!!Nasty_Canasta is the fucking MAN!!!!Nasty_Canasta is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 8 reviews
Default DIY - Super JDM Brake Reservoir Sock

Before you go any further, keep in mind that this is purely for entertainment
purposes and is about as useful as indexing your plugs on a D-Series engine.

Are you scared to crack open your engine and do some work? You're in luck.
Follow my directions for a sweet upgrade that will leave people thinking,
"What did I just see?"

The Beer Koozie Brake Reservoir Sock

So you drink a lot. A lot of us do. What better way to show your fellow
car enthusiasts your equal love for beer than sticking alcoholic paraphernalia
under your hood?

I was out in the garage last night, going through a couple boxes when I
ran across this -

Yes, a beer Koozie. Immediately, I got an idea. Not a bright one,
but an idea none the less. So I got to work by cutting the bottom of the
koozie out. Typically, you'd want the bottom to keep your Schlitz, PBR,
Budweiser or other beer-of-choice from hitting the garage floor and
mixing with oil and dirt. Not this time. Cut this out -

Now take your brake fluid reservoir cap off and slide the koozie on. It's a
snug fit so you'll have to give it a good push.

Once you've got it all the way on, straighten it out and pull the bottom
down so it looks proper. one liners like "I Brake For Garage Sales" or
"Baby On Board" only add to the flashy looks of this awesome upgrade.
Unfortunately for me, mine was plain. No funny slogans or world view
rhetoric to let people know I mean business. -

Admire your bling!

Now head for the nearest party store or Wal-Mart parking lot, pop your
hood and wait for someone to ask what it is. A great conversation piece.
I picked up three chicks, adoration and Hepatitis B from this upgrade alone!

If you need a part, hit me up. I'm willing to help out the remaining D-Series soldiers on the cheap.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Nasty_Canasta is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-30-2010, 03:53 PM   #2 (permalink)
Certified O.G.

Rep Power: 27 Staypuff578 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Staypuff578 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Staypuff578 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Staypuff578 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Staypuff578 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Staypuff578 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Staypuff578 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Staypuff578 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Staypuff578 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Staypuff578 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Staypuff578 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Staypuff578 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Staypuff578 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Staypuff578 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Staypuff578 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 58 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Staypuff578

you weren't joking in those texts.

Quote:
almost as badass as my mustache, like a mustache with tits
Instagram- Spoolin_Larry
Staypuff578 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-30-2010, 03:54 PM   #3 (permalink)
1.8 nawz powa

Rep Power: 38 Topher is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Topher is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Topher is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Topher is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Topher is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Topher is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Topher is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Topher is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Topher is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Topher is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Topher is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Topher is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

HA, i bet that keeps it warm in the winter time, so it wont freeze yo!!!!

Nice mod!

Old 12-30-2010, 04:00 PM   #4 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 18 Nasty_Canasta is the fucking MAN!!!!Nasty_Canasta is the fucking MAN!!!!Nasty_Canasta is the fucking MAN!!!!
Nasty_Canasta is the fucking MAN!!!!Nasty_Canasta is the fucking MAN!!!!Nasty_Canasta is the fucking MAN!!!!Nasty_Canasta is the fucking MAN!!!!Nasty_Canasta is the fucking MAN!!!!Nasty_Canasta is the fucking MAN!!!!Nasty_Canasta is the fucking MAN!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Staypuff578 View Post

you weren't joking in those texts.
I never joke around about awesome upgrades.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topher View Post
HA, i bet that keeps it warm in the winter time, so it wont freeze yo!!!!

Nice mod!
That's right, bro. Keeps temp up and keeps all those vicious UV rays in my
garage from breaking down my brake fluid.

If you need a part, hit me up. I'm willing to help out the remaining D-Series soldiers on the cheap.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Nasty_Canasta; 12-30-2010 at 06:42 PM.
Old 12-30-2010, 04:41 PM   #5 (permalink)
gonzo

theidealone It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 5 reviews

Thats awesome. Well done sir.
theidealone is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-30-2010, 05:07 PM   #6 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

Rep Power: 10 l337h4l is approaching greatnessl337h4l is approaching greatnessl337h4l is approaching greatnessl337h4l is approaching greatnessl337h4l is approaching greatnessl337h4l is approaching greatnessl337h4l is approaching greatnessl337h4l is approaching greatnessl337h4l is approaching greatnessl337h4l is approaching greatnessl337h4l is approaching greatnessl337h4l is approaching greatnessl337h4l is approaching greatnessl337h4l is approaching greatness
iTrader Score: 9 reviews

I like it innovative!

l337h4l is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-30-2010, 06:41 PM   #7 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

Rep Power: 20 the hoove is the fucking MAN!!!!the hoove is the fucking MAN!!!!the hoove is the fucking MAN!!!!the hoove is the fucking MAN!!!!
the hoove is the fucking MAN!!!!the hoove is the fucking MAN!!!!the hoove is the fucking MAN!!!!the hoove is the fucking MAN!!!!the hoove is the fucking MAN!!!!the hoove is the fucking MAN!!!!the hoove is the fucking MAN!!!!the hoove is the fucking MAN!!!!the hoove is the fucking MAN!!!!the hoove is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 0 reviews

sweet! you should get at least 5 Hp from that super slick JDM upgrade! LMFAO!!!!!

92 teg ( new project)
Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys with d series motors under the hood.

R.I.P Pat PRIMMER! You will be missed.

RIP Paul Walker.
R.I.P. NN4S.
RIP Cali-N00b.
the hoove is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-30-2010, 08:59 PM   #8 (permalink)
\/ apply baby lotion here \/

Rep Power: 46 Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 136 reviews

good DIY

Pata is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-30-2010, 09:02 PM   #9 (permalink)
Certified O.G.

Rep Power: 27 Staypuff578 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Staypuff578 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Staypuff578 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Staypuff578 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Staypuff578 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Staypuff578 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Staypuff578 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Staypuff578 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Staypuff578 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Staypuff578 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Staypuff578 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Staypuff578 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Staypuff578 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Staypuff578 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Staypuff578 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Send a message via AIM to Staypuff578

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nasty_Canasta View Post
I never joke around about awesome upgrades.
You know, from the texts I knew it was gonna be something LOL worthy. But I literally LMAO'd, Jay never fails to deliver a laugh along with an awesome JDM upgrade.

Quote:
almost as badass as my mustache, like a mustache with tits
Instagram- Spoolin_Larry
Staypuff578 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-30-2010, 09:23 PM   #10 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Quote:
Originally Posted by theidealone View Post
Thats awesome. Well done sir.
Thank you, sir.

Quote:
Originally Posted by l337h4l View Post
I like it innovative!

Quote:
Originally Posted by the hoove View Post
sweet! you should get at least 5 Hp from that super slick JDM upgrade! LMFAO!!!!!
I predict 5-7 whp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pata View Post
good DIY
I found another koozie that says, "Lead, Follow or Get Out Of The Way"..
I'll send it to you so you can rock one. You gotta cut the bottom out,
though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Staypuff578 View Post
You know, from the texts I knew it was gonna be something LOL worthy. But I literally LMAO'd, Jay never fails to deliver a laugh along with an awesome JDM upgrade.
Wait until you see the vacuum cleaner utensil header I made for
your next build, bro.

Old 12-31-2010, 04:41 AM   #11 (permalink)
D-series G0D

BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 78 reviews

It'll keep your brake rez nice and ice cold now!
BLK92_D16 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-31-2010, 05:00 AM   #12 (permalink)
Resident Crab

Rep Power: 50 krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 32 reviews
Send a message via AIM to krychek57 Send a message via MSN to krychek57 Send a message via Yahoo to krychek57

HA! My Reservoir is too big >_>

krychek57 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-31-2010, 05:04 AM   #13 (permalink)
ministry of mayhem!

Rep Power: 48 eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 37 reviews
Send a message via AIM to eddcartes Send a message via Yahoo to eddcartes

nice. i'm really tempted to do this, even when i live in a tropic climate... maybe for the rican rice Jota De eMe factor!
Evil spirits beautiful naked girl live boobs

Quote:
I mess with cars because it's more socially acceptable than a cocaine habit ... although the cocaine would probably be cheaper.
Resident D-series.org metalhead Alliance member #666!
rip emilio gallardo (milo). outstanding father, spouse, friend and member of dso. you will always be missed.

rip, patprimmer. last of the titans.

one thing i've learned from this job is to always keep a pack of cheese for your whine.

my ED6 build thread:

my dyno compe build:

eddcartes is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-31-2010, 11:13 AM   #14 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLK92_D16 View Post
It'll keep your brake rez nice and ice cold now!
Like a mountain stream!

Quote:
Originally Posted by krychek57 View Post
HA! My Reservoir is too big >_>
Maybe you just need a bigger koozie, dude.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddcartes View Post
nice. i'm really tempted to do this, even when i live in a tropic climate... maybe for the rican rice Jota De eMe factor!
You could vent yours...then it really wouldn't have a purpose.

Everyone repped for believin'..

Old 12-31-2010, 12:45 PM   #15 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 10 90efz6 is learning the way of the D90efz6 is learning the way of the D

this made me lol!
90efz6 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-31-2010, 08:55 PM   #16 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 14 beanbandit is obviously a regularbeanbandit is obviously a regularbeanbandit is obviously a regularbeanbandit is obviously a regularbeanbandit is obviously a regularbeanbandit is obviously a regularbeanbandit is obviously a regularbeanbandit is obviously a regular
iTrader Score: 4 reviews

this is hilarious!!! rep for you

now I'm gonna try to hunt down a Sapporo beer koozie for you... cause if you are gonna be jdm style you should at least have real jdm parts

" Vinnie a.k.a One Two" -2010 Civic SI coupe (black)
" The Millennium Falcon " - 2007 Yamaha YZF R1 (charcoal)
" Mad Max " - 1999 Civic EX coupe (black)
" Suki " - 1993 Suzuki VS 1400 Intruder (black)(for sale)

My build thread
a.k.a. the mad o.c.d. painter thread lmao

beanbandit is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-31-2010, 09:37 PM   #17 (permalink)
Want access???

Rep Power: 1718005 modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 67 reviews
Send a message via AIM to modsHXcivi

This is to funny ...

modsHXcivi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-01-2011, 09:18 AM   #18 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to ImThaBean

Quote:
Originally Posted by beanbandit View Post
this is hilarious!!! rep for you

now I'm gonna try to hunt down a Sapporo beer koozie for you... cause if you are gonna be jdm style you should at least have real jdm parts
I got a guy that can overnight them from Japan.
ImThaBean is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-01-2011, 10:30 AM   #19 (permalink)
Well.......

Rep Power: 31 2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 18 reviews

gonna do this to the rex to add to the baller status of the dd=)

repd
your mother should spank your butt and put you in time out.

2drz6 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-01-2011, 10:45 AM   #20 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

hotrodj is a Top Aussiehotrodj is a Top Aussiehotrodj is a Top Aussiehotrodj is a Top Aussiehotrodj is a Top Aussiehotrodj is a Top Aussiehotrodj is a Top Aussiehotrodj is a Top Aussiehotrodj is a Top Aussiehotrodj is a Top Aussiehotrodj is a Top Aussie
iTrader Score: 30 reviews

Lol no more $29.99 for Mugen or Spoon socks. Too bad they didnt make koozies....

Quote:
Take it from somebody who has actually done it more then once and not read about it on the internet......
hotrodj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in