Get this you guys you're gunna roflol - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org D-series Knowledge Factory DIY Forum

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-08-2010, 09:02 PM   #1 (permalink)
n00b

iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Default Get this you guys you're gunna roflol

ok. so my friend had just got a honda and he saw my intake and he's in awe over it its just a short ram intake and he goes and gets two stock breather tubes and tapes em and makes a "mickey mouse hack job" CAI.
i was like....wow ghetto dude jsut save ur check and do it right
"stfu" he says to me
rotflol!!
Advertisement

Old 12-08-2010, 09:06 PM   #2 (permalink)
gonzo

theidealone It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 5 reviews

theidealone is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 12-08-2010, 09:19 PM   #3 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 15 cmgogo is approaching greatnesscmgogo is approaching greatnesscmgogo is approaching greatnesscmgogo is approaching greatnesscmgogo is approaching greatnesscmgogo is approaching greatnesscmgogo is approaching greatnesscmgogo is approaching greatnesscmgogo is approaching greatnesscmgogo is approaching greatnesscmgogo is approaching greatnesscmgogo is approaching greatnesscmgogo is approaching greatness
iTrader Score: 4 reviews

.... Its probably just as effective as yours. With a CAI it all pretty much comes down to the filter element, not the $$$ that you spent for bling in your engine compartment. Also with the cash he saved he can atelast put it towards something that actually matters.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
cmgogo for gov. of California
Yeah... i'm THAT awesome
cmgogo is offline   Quick reply to this message

Old 12-08-2010, 09:21 PM   #4 (permalink)
Certified O.G.

Rep Power: 27 Staypuff578 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Staypuff578 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Staypuff578 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Staypuff578 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Staypuff578 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Staypuff578 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Staypuff578 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Staypuff578 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Staypuff578 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Staypuff578 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Staypuff578 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Staypuff578 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Staypuff578 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Staypuff578 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Staypuff578 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 58 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Staypuff578

Quote:
almost as badass as my mustache, like a mustache with tits
Instagram- Spoolin_Larry
Staypuff578 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 12-08-2010, 10:02 PM   #5 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 15 Wischmaster is hot as a volcanoWischmaster is hot as a volcano
Wischmaster is hot as a volcanoWischmaster is hot as a volcanoWischmaster is hot as a volcanoWischmaster is hot as a volcanoWischmaster is hot as a volcanoWischmaster is hot as a volcanoWischmaster is hot as a volcanoWischmaster is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 12 reviews

Pics or it didn't happen

I want to see this haggardness you speak of.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
I mess with cars because it's more socially acceptable than a cocaine habit ... although the cocaine would probably be cheaper.
Wischmaster is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 12-08-2010, 10:20 PM   #6 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 16 devilsnight  is accepted as part of the communitydevilsnight  is accepted as part of the communitydevilsnight  is accepted as part of the communitydevilsnight  is accepted as part of the community

pics or get the fuck outa the diy forum!! Lol
devilsnight is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 12-08-2010, 10:29 PM   #7 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 15 Wischmaster is hot as a volcanoWischmaster is hot as a volcano
Wischmaster is hot as a volcanoWischmaster is hot as a volcanoWischmaster is hot as a volcanoWischmaster is hot as a volcanoWischmaster is hot as a volcanoWischmaster is hot as a volcanoWischmaster is hot as a volcanoWischmaster is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 12 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilsnight View Post
pics or get the fuck outa the diy forum!! Lol
I didn't even realize this was posted in the DIY section

Quote:
I mess with cars because it's more socially acceptable than a cocaine habit ... although the cocaine would probably be cheaper.
Wischmaster is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 12-08-2010, 10:40 PM   #8 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 29 Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 1 reviews

What

the

fuck
Full_Tilt is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 12-09-2010, 04:50 AM   #9 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 10 slammed91sedan is almost a somebodyslammed91sedan is almost a somebodyslammed91sedan is almost a somebodyslammed91sedan is almost a somebody

Quote:
Originally Posted by theidealone View Post
Thats exactly what i was thinking. Not rotflmao over here....
typical female, ANY mention of sex and suddenly a headache comes on. never fails to amaze me lol.
XBOXLIVE slammed91sedan
slammed91sedan is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 12-09-2010, 04:56 AM   #10 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

sheasekhatch is hot as a volcanosheasekhatch is hot as a volcanosheasekhatch is hot as a volcanosheasekhatch is hot as a volcanosheasekhatch is hot as a volcanosheasekhatch is hot as a volcanosheasekhatch is hot as a volcanosheasekhatch is hot as a volcanosheasekhatch is hot as a volcanosheasekhatch is hot as a volcanosheasekhatch is hot as a volcanosheasekhatch is hot as a volcano

write a diy on how you installed that racing wing in your avatar, then i can rotflmao

Quote:
Why the hek you driving over 4k rpms? What are you, a street racer? LOL
sheasekhatch is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 12-09-2010, 04:57 AM   #11 (permalink)
They call me Awesome!

Rep Power: 38 awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 15 reviews

FWIW, it's a matter of minutes before this dumb thread gets locked for NOT being a DIY and well being dumb!

Have you checked
today?

Don't get your feelings hurt over some idiot's personal opinion, especially MINE!!!
awebb is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 12-09-2010, 05:07 AM   #12 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 10 slammed91sedan is almost a somebodyslammed91sedan is almost a somebodyslammed91sedan is almost a somebodyslammed91sedan is almost a somebody

that cool starry bra made me laugh harder. I almost full on pissed myself, but your story, didn't even get a little tinkle.
typical female, ANY mention of sex and suddenly a headache comes on. never fails to amaze me lol.
XBOXLIVE slammed91sedan
slammed91sedan is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 12-09-2010, 05:08 AM   #13 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 11 kevo1586 is a name known to allkevo1586 is a name known to allkevo1586 is a name known to allkevo1586 is a name known to allkevo1586 is a name known to allkevo1586 is a name known to allkevo1586 is a name known to allkevo1586 is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 5 reviews

Disregard Females, Acquire Currency

Quote:
side to side play should be less then 1"
Quote:
only if she is under 30 years old......

wait.........nevermind!
kevo1586 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in