Diy amber dash & amber clock - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org D-series Knowledge Factory DIY Forum

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-14-2010, 01:43 PM   #1 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

AllMotorDPower is a Top AussieAllMotorDPower is a Top AussieAllMotorDPower is a Top AussieAllMotorDPower is a Top AussieAllMotorDPower is a Top AussieAllMotorDPower is a Top AussieAllMotorDPower is a Top AussieAllMotorDPower is a Top AussieAllMotorDPower is a Top AussieAllMotorDPower is a Top AussieAllMotorDPower is a Top Aussie
iTrader Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to AllMotorDPower
Default Diy amber dash & amber clock

AMBER DASH
How-To: Install Civic 92-95 Amber/Red Dash Lighting

Was bored so decided to change my dash to amber today instead of using the paint they used i just used a orange sharpie came out pretty good i have one dead bulb in the cluster and one in the climate control after i get some new bulbs tomorrow ill post pics

AMBER CLOCK

Just get some note book dividers from staples and cut the orange tabs off take your clock out of your eg open it up i taped one orange divider to the clock then went over it one time with my orange sharpie came out pretty good illl have pics up in a lil while sure beats paying money for a amber clock
AllMotorDPower is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-14-2010, 01:45 PM   #2 (permalink)
my dd has 1800 ftlbs of torque

Rep Power: 21 Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!
Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 13 reviews

bring da amberlamps

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

ak riding shotgun literally

autox/ touge ej1
Built 12.5 d., ac, pic selects, itr sway, wide wheels, more bracing than a dentist office lol

09 Chevy 3500hd crew cab long bed 4x4 just because I felt like it
Tibby is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-14-2010, 01:46 PM   #3 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

AllMotorDPower is a Top AussieAllMotorDPower is a Top AussieAllMotorDPower is a Top AussieAllMotorDPower is a Top AussieAllMotorDPower is a Top AussieAllMotorDPower is a Top AussieAllMotorDPower is a Top AussieAllMotorDPower is a Top AussieAllMotorDPower is a Top AussieAllMotorDPower is a Top AussieAllMotorDPower is a Top Aussie

lmao i knew some one would say that

Old 03-14-2010, 02:47 PM   #4 (permalink)
\/ apply baby lotion here \/

Rep Power: 46 Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 136 reviews

that's wack! Why don't you wait till everything is done and then do a thread with pics?!

I want my money back...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Pata is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-14-2010, 02:48 PM   #5 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

lol ill have pics in a lil while im gonna take some of the dash with the burnt bulb and the clock so you get the idea
Old 03-14-2010, 02:55 PM   #6 (permalink)
\/ apply baby lotion here \/

Rep Power: 46 Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 136 reviews

I had a cluster light that was out for a while. Kept hitting the damn thing and it would light up till it didn't no more. Finally replaced it last month when I pulled my Cluster to remove the Check Engine Light! That thing was getting to me

Pata is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-04-2010, 06:16 PM   #7 (permalink)
D-series lover

iTrader Score: 0 reviews

come on now i wanted to see how it looks

grumpz92eg is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-04-2010, 06:29 PM   #8 (permalink)
D-series lover

iTrader Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to civicskata

x2 on note book dividers, as for the wrest of the lights i just got amber bulbs from autozone and they match perfect with the notebook divider light, been almost a year, now just have to get off my ass and do the climate control
civicskata is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-04-2010, 06:51 PM   #9 (permalink)
D-series lover

what a tease!!
usmcpab is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-05-2010, 06:50 PM   #10 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 12 88CRX smells like Borat88CRX smells like Borat88CRX smells like Borat88CRX smells like Borat88CRX smells like Borat
iTrader Score: 11 reviews

Aww I got so excited reading the title to this. Can't wait for pichers!
88CRX is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-05-2010, 08:53 PM   #11 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

spelts-face is almost there....spelts-face is almost there....spelts-face is almost there....spelts-face is almost there....spelts-face is almost there....spelts-face is almost there....spelts-face is almost there....spelts-face is almost there....spelts-face is almost there....spelts-face is almost there....

pretty neat! looks like imma hafta take my dash apart....again........gotta replace bulbs anyway!
but i got and ej6 so it dont look like im taking the whole dash apart!......lol
spelts-face is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-07-2010, 06:31 AM   #12 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 14 94EXa2 will become famous soon enough94EXa2 will become famous soon enough94EXa2 will become famous soon enough
iTrader Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via MSN to 94EXa2

i just used red leds in my gauge cluster, climate control and ashtray....looks much better than the amber bulbs i tried before...
Old 04-07-2010, 06:46 AM   #13 (permalink)
Defender of the D

Rep Power: 19 Dmod is the fucking MAN!!!!Dmod is the fucking MAN!!!!Dmod is the fucking MAN!!!!
Dmod is the fucking MAN!!!!Dmod is the fucking MAN!!!!Dmod is the fucking MAN!!!!Dmod is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 50 reviews

And where did you buy those LED's? was there any special wiring you had to do?
Quote:
to put the words all motor d16 and beast in the same sentence is pretty funny LOL , go boost if you want a beast, the best you can hope for NA is a kitten.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrain T.
If it's not a Honda, Its a Nissan
Dmod is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-07-2010, 06:58 AM   #14 (permalink)
\/Your Mom Was Here\/

Rep Power: 54 BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 11 reviews

Super Bright LEDs - Miniature Wedge Base Bulbs

I have ordered from them before. good even color. got blue in my toyota p/u. looks good

edit: make sure u plug in the cluster and test these bulbs, they are one way polarity and wont light up if installed the wrong way, just take socket out and turn around.

2007 Toyota Matrix XR (1ZZFE 6spd)
2005 Pontiac Vibe GT (2ZZGE 6spd)
1991 Toyota 2WD 400k

You will be missed but not forgotten.
BeerDrinkin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-07-2010, 08:48 AM   #15 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 21 boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!
boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 55 reviews
Send a message via AIM to boostedsohc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pata View Post
I had a cluster light that was out for a while. Kept hitting the damn thing and it would light up till it didn't no more. Finally replaced it last month when I pulled my Cluster to remove the Check Engine Light! That thing was getting to me
im still in the hittin the dash stage!
11.2 @121mph 1.9 60ft missing 4th
1.77 is the best 60ft so far

Quote:
Cheap, Fast, Reliable
You may only pick two!
Quote:
bottles are for babies.... boost gets you laid
boostedsohc is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-16-2010, 11:36 AM   #16 (permalink)
n00b

iTrader Score: 0 reviews

nice..........
honda96 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in