DIY: Wall Light - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org D-series Knowledge Factory DIY Forum

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-13-2010, 08:23 PM   #1 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 26 amperu is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !amperu is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
amperu is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !amperu is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !amperu is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !amperu is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !amperu is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !amperu is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !amperu is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !amperu is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !amperu is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !amperu is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !amperu is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !amperu is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !amperu is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !amperu is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !amperu is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to amperu Send a message via Yahoo to amperu
Default DIY: Wall Light

Make a wall light out of your old head/taillights.
Only slightly pertains to cars but something I just did while I was bored.

You will need:
Head/Taillights
12V AC adapter
Extra Wire (possibly)
Wire cutters/strippers
Electrical Tape
Wire Connecters

Take your lights and cut the clips off the wires

Then cut the end off the adapter

Connect the wires from the adapter to the lights.
Make sure you keep hot with hot and ground with ground.
If you want you can splice an on/off switch into the wire. I didnt only because I didnt have one laying around.

Make sure the connections are tight and electrical tape them up.
Plug it in and there you have it! Youve got yourself one badass wall light.

Quote:
Amperu is fucking winning. Hard.
Quote:
Is there anything you aren't badass at? Lol
RIP - patprimmer

Last edited by amperu; 02-13-2010 at 08:32 PM.
amperu is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-13-2010, 08:25 PM   #2 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

AllMotorDPower is a Top AussieAllMotorDPower is a Top AussieAllMotorDPower is a Top AussieAllMotorDPower is a Top AussieAllMotorDPower is a Top AussieAllMotorDPower is a Top AussieAllMotorDPower is a Top AussieAllMotorDPower is a Top AussieAllMotorDPower is a Top AussieAllMotorDPower is a Top AussieAllMotorDPower is a Top Aussie
iTrader Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to AllMotorDPower

thats pretty tight would look sweet in a garage
AllMotorDPower is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-13-2010, 08:25 PM   #3 (permalink)
Poop Sock

wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 34 reviews
Send a message via AIM to wizard's blood

you are sketchy my friend. lol

Old 02-13-2010, 08:26 PM   #4 (permalink)
Resident Crab

Rep Power: 50 krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 32 reviews
Send a message via AIM to krychek57 Send a message via MSN to krychek57 Send a message via Yahoo to krychek57

Waste of a center garnish...

But good write up

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
krychek57 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-13-2010, 08:27 PM   #5 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 26 amperu is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !amperu is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
amperu is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !amperu is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !amperu is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !amperu is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !amperu is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !amperu is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !amperu is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !amperu is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !amperu is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !amperu is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !amperu is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !amperu is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !amperu is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !amperu is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !amperu is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllMotorDPower View Post
thats pretty tight would look sweet in a garage
Thats exactly where my fiance told me it was going when it was done. lol

Quote:
Quote:
RIP - patprimmer
Old 02-13-2010, 08:28 PM   #6 (permalink)
It's that time again

Rep Power: 31 EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 55 reviews
Send a message via AIM to EJ1 SCRAPPIN

me likes...i'll jus have to do this to a set of ej1 tails...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

EJ1 SCRAPPIN is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-13-2010, 08:31 PM   #7 (permalink)
Poop Sock

wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 34 reviews
Send a message via AIM to wizard's blood

you could do some brake lights to give off that red light and put them in the bedroom behind the tv or something and get bow chicka wow wow (preferably with someone else, not hand)

and THAT my friend is the only way i could see brake lights getting you laid.
Old 02-13-2010, 08:33 PM   #8 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Quote:
Originally Posted by EJ1 SCRAPPIN View Post
me likes...i'll jus have to do this to a set of ej1 tails...
Thanks.

If you do try it, lemme know how it turns out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wizard's blood View Post
you could do some brake lights to give off that red light and put them in the bedroom behind the tv or something and get bow chicka wow wow (preferably with someone else, not hand)

and THAT my friend is the only way i could see brake lights getting you laid.
I did my third brake light too. I'll get a pic when I go to my garage tomorrow.

Quote:
Quote:
RIP - patprimmer
Old 02-13-2010, 08:39 PM   #9 (permalink)
It's that time again

Rep Power: 31 EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 55 reviews
Send a message via AIM to EJ1 SCRAPPIN

Quote:
Originally Posted by amperu View Post
Thanks.

If you do try it, lemme know how it turns out.

def

EJ1 SCRAPPIN is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-13-2010, 08:43 PM   #10 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 45 99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by krychek57 View Post
Waste of a center garnish...
nah, its from a crx. if it said civic, i would agree.

99EJ6T is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-13-2010, 08:45 PM   #11 (permalink)
\/ apply baby lotion here \/

Rep Power: 46 Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 136 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by wizard's blood View Post
you could do some brake lights to give off that red light at the Whore House
Fixed!

Good Shit.

Might make me a Computer Light

Pata is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-13-2010, 08:45 PM   #12 (permalink)
Resident Crab

Rep Power: 50 krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Send a message via AIM to krychek57 Send a message via MSN to krychek57 Send a message via Yahoo to krychek57

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99EJ6T View Post
nah, its from a crx. if it said civic, i would agree.
God I should ban you

Old 02-13-2010, 09:39 PM   #13 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 45 99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

oh dont be mean cause i am not "down" with the rex. one almost killed me and my pregnant baby mama, its a love hate relationship with that car.

Old 02-13-2010, 09:40 PM   #14 (permalink)
Resident Crab

Quote:
oh dont be mean cause i am not "down" with the rex. one almost killed me and my pregnant baby mama, its a love hate relationship with that car.
Hate the driver

Old 02-13-2010, 09:43 PM   #15 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Wink

Quote:
Hate the driver
self loathing is not going to help me like them more.......

on a side note: crabs rex (the red one) was f*&king clean. pics do no justice, seriously. though, i am pretty sure he would say different.

Old 02-13-2010, 09:45 PM   #16 (permalink)
Resident Crab

Quote:
self loathing is not going to help me like them more.......

on a side note: crabs rex is f*&king clean. pics do no justice, seriously.
I assume you mean the one I sold You'll have to check out the Y-49 sometime. Edit: In person.

Anyway, back on topic.

Old 02-13-2010, 09:48 PM   #17 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

You guys are making me want a (drivable) rex more and more. lol

Quote:
Quote:
RIP - patprimmer
Old 02-13-2010, 09:52 PM   #18 (permalink)
Resident Crab

Quote:
Originally Posted by amperu View Post
You guys are making me want a (drivable) rex more and more. lol
DO IT!

Old 02-13-2010, 09:59 PM   #19 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Quote:
DO IT!
I cant. The only one Ive found thats worth my time has no title. The thing that pisses me off the most about it is its a completely rust free si for only $250.

1991 Honda CRX

Quote:
Quote:
RIP - patprimmer

Last edited by amperu; 02-13-2010 at 10:49 PM.
Old 02-14-2010, 09:22 PM   #20 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 0 reviews

Wow that looks kinda cool. I might do soemthign liek that in my work bench in the garage, if i ever clean off all the car parts to get to it that is.....
turbocivicb16 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in