DIY Cure for cancer (if you catch it early) - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org D-series Knowledge Factory DIY Forum

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-07-2010, 05:58 PM   #1 (permalink)
my dd has 1800 ftlbs of torque

Rep Power: 21 Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!
Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 13 reviews
Default DIY Cure for cancer (if you catch it early)

well when my fenders got rolled alot of cheap maco paint got chipped off. thanks to the wonderful city of stl who use way too much salt my cancer spread quick so today i decided enough was enough.

so i got some rustolium primer. then chipped away the paint till i got to good metal. sanded it cleaned it then sprayed. this was just temp so i was just gonna call it good but then decided to touch it up with the maco paint. well that did not match so i tried tibby paint and it matched perfect. so i brushed it on i will sand/ fill/ and paint it correctly when it warms up but just did not want to make the rust worse this was the only bad fender. all others was just the lip so i sprayed those too.

yes all of under the tape had rust fuckin maco

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

ak riding shotgun literally

autox/ touge ej1
Built 12.5 d., ac, pic selects, itr sway, wide wheels, more bracing than a dentist office lol

09 Chevy 3500hd crew cab long bed 4x4 just because I felt like it

Last edited by Tibby; 02-07-2010 at 06:07 PM.
Tibby is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-07-2010, 06:08 PM   #2 (permalink)

Rep Power: 21 Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!
Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!

quick tip put a peice of sandpaper over a scotchbrite pad youll get all the cranies

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

autox/ touge ej1
Built 12.5 d., ac, pic selects, itr sway, wide wheels, more bracing than a dentist office lol

Old 02-07-2010, 06:22 PM   #3 (permalink)
Live,love,laugh,be real

Rep Power: 39 4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 20 reviews

R.I.P. my mom - I miss you
10/3/1945-6/16/2007

R.I.P. - MiloReaper & Pat Primmer

96' CE1 Lx - Wags

04' Pilot EXL - Black Pile - Love it

is your friend, try it

[youtube ][ /youtube]

4Door is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-07-2010, 06:53 PM   #4 (permalink)

how come people rep me but dont post

autox/ touge ej1

Old 02-07-2010, 06:57 PM   #5 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 12 91 Si love in the 209 is fly like an eagle91 Si love in the 209 is fly like an eagle91 Si love in the 209 is fly like an eagle91 Si love in the 209 is fly like an eagle91 Si love in the 209 is fly like an eagle91 Si love in the 209 is fly like an eagle91 Si love in the 209 is fly like an eagle91 Si love in the 209 is fly like an eagle91 Si love in the 209 is fly like an eagle91 Si love in the 209 is fly like an eagle91 Si love in the 209 is fly like an eagle91 Si love in the 209 is fly like an eagle
iTrader Score: 4 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tibby View Post
That's a compliment. Your post was so good they had nothing to add. rep'd.
91 Si love in the 209 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-07-2010, 07:00 PM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 91 Si love in the 209 View Post
That's a compliment. Your post was so good they had nothing to add. rep'd.
i most certinly was not reped by you but did anyone catch the zc pwrd lol

autox/ touge ej1

Old 02-07-2010, 08:24 PM   #7 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 12 91 Si love in the 209 is fly like an eagle91 Si love in the 209 is fly like an eagle91 Si love in the 209 is fly like an eagle91 Si love in the 209 is fly like an eagle91 Si love in the 209 is fly like an eagle91 Si love in the 209 is fly like an eagle91 Si love in the 209 is fly like an eagle91 Si love in the 209 is fly like an eagle91 Si love in the 209 is fly like an eagle91 Si love in the 209 is fly like an eagle91 Si love in the 209 is fly like an eagle91 Si love in the 209 is fly like an eagle
iTrader Score: 4 reviews

computer crashed sry. I love pics.
91 Si love in the 209 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-07-2010, 09:03 PM   #8 (permalink)
D-series soldier

dnice78 is a Top Aussiednice78 is a Top Aussiednice78 is a Top Aussiednice78 is a Top Aussiednice78 is a Top Aussiednice78 is a Top Aussiednice78 is a Top Aussiednice78 is a Top Aussiednice78 is a Top Aussiednice78 is a Top Aussiednice78 is a Top Aussie
iTrader Score: 3 reviews

Nice write up, hopefully i'll never have to use it
2014 Honda Grom
dnice78 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-09-2010, 08:54 PM   #9 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 0 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnice78 View Post
Nice write up, hopefully i'll never have to use it
agreed lol
Legg is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-09-2010, 09:12 PM   #10 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 14 beater90 is approaching greatnessbeater90 is approaching greatnessbeater90 is approaching greatnessbeater90 is approaching greatnessbeater90 is approaching greatnessbeater90 is approaching greatnessbeater90 is approaching greatnessbeater90 is approaching greatnessbeater90 is approaching greatnessbeater90 is approaching greatnessbeater90 is approaching greatnessbeater90 is approaching greatnessbeater90 is approaching greatness
iTrader Score: 16 reviews

I'd recommend using a sanding block in most cases to avoid getting what the old timers call 'finger fucks' where the pressure from yourfingertips causes a lower spot in the finish while sanding... if you have nooks and crannies...you need to do body work son! till all is flat and even.... but I know when it warms up, you'll do it right, as this is just for now...right?lol
Resident D-series.org metalhead Alliance member #4

Quote:
if you go turbo ill kill you chris lol j/k
beater90 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-09-2010, 09:22 PM   #11 (permalink)
D-series soldier

bumpstick is about to kiss the skybumpstick is about to kiss the skybumpstick is about to kiss the skybumpstick is about to kiss the skybumpstick is about to kiss the skybumpstick is about to kiss the skybumpstick is about to kiss the sky
iTrader Score: 31 reviews

Quote:
How about I post but don't rep? lol
i'm out of rep...
Old 02-10-2010, 06:56 AM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by beater90 View Post
I'd recommend using a sanding block in most cases to avoid getting what the old timers call 'finger fucks' where the pressure from yourfingertips causes a lower spot in the finish while sanding... if you have nooks and crannies...you need to do body work son! till all is flat and even.... but I know when it warms up, you'll do it right, as this is just for now...right?lol
i did

autox/ touge ej1

Old 02-10-2010, 07:30 AM   #13 (permalink)
Im Bringing TSEXY Back!

Rep Power: 32 T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

Matt do you not have some sort of Rust Check or Krown shop where you are located?

Honda guys up here in Canada hit these places up once a year to protect form rust on the body and under carrage. It works to, keeps cars looking brand new up in Canada.

Hella Flush.....Were waiting!

Xbox gamer tag: THErealTMACK
T-MacK is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-10-2010, 09:05 AM   #14 (permalink)

never heard of it but im real cheap

"how cheap are you"

im so cheap i have never paid for a drink when i go out to eat aside from a shake

true story

autox/ touge ej1

Old 02-10-2010, 09:13 AM   #15 (permalink)
Live,love,laugh,be real

Rep Power: 39 4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 20 reviews

Quote:

"how cheap are you"

im so cheap i have never paid for a drink when i go out to eat aside from a shake

true story
this fuck ALL WAYS DRINKS FREE WATER...

R.I.P. my mom - I miss you
10/3/1945-6/16/2007

R.I.P. - MiloReaper & Pat Primmer

96' CE1 Lx - Wags

04' Pilot EXL - Black Pile - Love it

is your friend, try it

[youtube ][ /youtube]

4Door is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-10-2010, 09:30 AM   #16 (permalink)
Im Bringing TSEXY Back!

Rep Power: 32 T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

Quote:

"how cheap are you"

true story
Im cheap on some things but never my cars. live in Canada where Honda cancer/rot is an everyday thing. All so proud to say I have an EH with know rust or bondo. Hard to say that where I live. lol.
And Rust Check and Krown are gods gifts to keeping your car free from rust due to raod salt.

Hella Flush.....Were waiting!

Xbox gamer tag: THErealTMACK
T-MacK is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-10-2010, 10:04 AM   #17 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Door View Post
this fuck ALL WAYS DRINKS FREE WATER...
true story sometimes i aske for a cup for water and fill it with sweet tea

autox/ touge ej1

Old 02-10-2010, 10:41 AM   #18 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 10 flopperd15b1 will become famous soon enoughflopperd15b1 will become famous soon enoughflopperd15b1 will become famous soon enough
iTrader Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via Skype™ to flopperd15b1

Quote:
haha, rep'd great write up man
1997 coupe d16y8 turbo(current)
flopperd15b1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-10-2010, 11:37 AM   #19 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 11 kevo1586 is a name known to allkevo1586 is a name known to allkevo1586 is a name known to allkevo1586 is a name known to allkevo1586 is a name known to allkevo1586 is a name known to allkevo1586 is a name known to allkevo1586 is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 5 reviews

Quote:
haha... that's pretty cheap

you should start bringing your own appetizers with you too... haha jk

Disregard Females, Acquire Currency

Quote:
side to side play should be less then 1"
Quote:
only if she is under 30 years old......

wait.........nevermind!
kevo1586 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
rust dyi

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in