How To Finish A Project On A Budget - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org D-series Knowledge Factory DIY Forum

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-01-2004, 09:39 PM   #1 (permalink)
calboi510

Default How To Finish A Project On A Budget

i've been gone for a while, school at full throttle now...working full time...and all that shiet, had to put my project on hold because of money and time.

but anyways, lately i've been cashless...books and all, but i've found out a way to finish a project, no money, dont trip

here's what you gotta do, drive around and hopefully an old lady will rear end the shit out of you.

hehe, some ol lady fucken rear ended me...i signaled like 50 ft ahead and started slowing down 50 fucken ft ahead...i've been in the same lane for over 2 miles, was dropping by autozone to return a shitty ass borrowed compression tester

anways, i slowed down to like...5-10mph to turn, and the next thing, bam, some ol lady rear ends me and i skid like...5 feet.

she says, oh i didn't even see you...yea you just whip lashed me and cracked my stock bumper.

but it's cool, i'm getting a lil over 1G, hehe, that's enough to paint my car, i needed a paint job anyways, and some money to get some tein s lowering springs, and finish my motor (only needed head gasket, intake mani gakset, timing belt, and head studs)
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-01-2004, 09:45 PM   #2 (permalink)
Want access???

Rep Power: 1718005 modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 67 reviews
Send a message via AIM to modsHXcivi

see old peeps are good for something lol. most of them shouldnt be on the road pased 65 but they are and thats cool for finishing projects i guess .

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

modsHXcivi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-02-2004, 06:21 AM   #3 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 0 reviews

oh geez.
did she hit your project car?
jobe_149 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-02-2004, 08:33 AM   #4 (permalink)
jb2178

HAHA - I lost my first 2 cars to old people - they LOVE to pull out in front of me... good thing it was just an 86 tercel and an 88 mustang....
Old 09-03-2004, 11:49 AM   #5 (permalink)
Premium Member

Location: In Pennsyltucky about 6 1/2 hours under civic4VW & 2.5hrs above Mods! (The sticks away from people)
Rep Power: 33 Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!
Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 11 reviews
Send a message via MSN to Rexinre Send a message via Skype™ to Rexinre

HaHA... Nice score!! You are my hero today, that is classic!

Check out my civic build here -->

Rexinre is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-03-2004, 04:01 PM   #6 (permalink)

i couldnt get people to crash into me if i wanted them to

4 years of aggressive driving and still no accidents!!

my mom on the other hand who is a saint when driving already has 3 accidents ( not her fault) in the last year!! fucking bs!!
7thGear is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-03-2004, 04:27 PM   #7 (permalink)

S Q A D is about to kiss the skyS Q A D is about to kiss the skyS Q A D is about to kiss the skyS Q A D is about to kiss the skyS Q A D is about to kiss the skyS Q A D is about to kiss the skyS Q A D is about to kiss the sky
iTrader Score: 2 reviews

same thing happened to me

slowing down WELL in advance for a left turn, blinker on, slow down to 5mph - BAM !!! old man in a truck plows right into me

make sure to post pics of the new paintjob
S Q A D is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-03-2004, 09:53 PM   #8 (permalink)
calboi510

well i found out she also cracked my exhaust (where the weldings are), pushed my exhaust forward, and cracked my headers...

so now i'm probably getting close to 2 G's...hehe

i know what you guys mean, my gf always gets hit, and she's a saaaafe and sloooow ass driver.

she's gotten close to 2500 so far in damages, and it's not even that noticable, a scartch on the back bumper, broken corner light, and small things

and i'm just wishing, why wont someone hit ME! and finally, i got it, i got it alright, and i got it gooooood!

i didn't even see it coming...it was like a surprise bday party...

when she walked up to my car, i had the BIGGEST smile on my face...

sure i had a stiff neck the next day...but i was happy, finally, and i didn't even have to try

yea old people shouldn't drive no more, it should be like the law or sumthing, they scare me sometimes, either too slow, too fucken fast, too dumb, or cant see anything...at ALL

well anyways i needed a new paint job after my front end conversion, and i'll be sure to put pics up, and i'll finally be able to drop my car, hehe, i've been penny pinchin lately, bills bills and bills...
Old 09-04-2004, 02:45 PM   #9 (permalink)

Top Aussie is hot as a volcanoTop Aussie is hot as a volcanoTop Aussie is hot as a volcanoTop Aussie is hot as a volcanoTop Aussie is hot as a volcanoTop Aussie is hot as a volcanoTop Aussie is hot as a volcanoTop Aussie is hot as a volcanoTop Aussie is hot as a volcanoTop Aussie is hot as a volcanoTop Aussie is hot as a volcanoTop Aussie is hot as a volcanoTop Aussie is hot as a volcanoTop Aussie is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 4 reviews

hahaha nice score man!!! its your year, go buy a lotto ticket!!
Top Aussie is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-08-2004, 07:48 PM   #10 (permalink)
D-Series Destruction Master

Rep Power: 36 f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !f00ker is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 31 reviews
Send a message via AIM to f00ker Send a message via MSN to f00ker Send a message via Yahoo to f00ker

make sure they have insurance first...

f00ker is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-08-2004, 10:19 PM   #11 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 16 ekny8 is almost a somebodyekny8 is almost a somebodyekny8 is almost a somebodyekny8 is almost a somebody
iTrader Score: 6 reviews

i'm waiting for the dumb bitch on her cell in the benzo to take me out but it's been a while, when that happens cha ching$$
ekny8 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-11-2004, 11:57 AM   #12 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

makku is a Top Aussiemakku is a Top Aussiemakku is a Top Aussiemakku is a Top Aussiemakku is a Top Aussiemakku is a Top Aussiemakku is a Top Aussiemakku is a Top Aussiemakku is a Top Aussiemakku is a Top Aussiemakku is a Top Aussie
iTrader Score: 11 reviews
Send a message via AIM to makku Send a message via MSN to makku Send a message via Yahoo to makku

defensive driving doesn't work... all about the offense

Quote:
forecast for tomorrow... a few sprinkles of genius with a chance for DOOM!
Quote:
But I thought you said TV was bad?
It is... but we fucking need it.
makku is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-11-2004, 10:54 PM   #13 (permalink)
ek_civic

hey thats nuthin some old prick t-boned me in my eg civic hatch.....$9500 worth of damage......but the good thing was i got a ek civic out of it plus money left over to do some minor mods.
Old 10-06-2004, 11:46 AM   #14 (permalink)
icE_x

ur insurance will go hella high with the crashes...
Old 10-06-2004, 09:11 PM   #15 (permalink)
calboi510

WHAT!?!? you got $9500 worth of damage??? is this just property damage?

i'd thought they would just total your car and give you the amount of the whole car's worth...

well i finally got paid...not what i expected

the insurance called me, and HELLA questioned me

the adjuster started taking pics of my car, like the inside of my trunk, under my hood, etc.

and when the insurance company saw the pics, they saw the bat, the rope, and all that shiet in my trunk, if i'd known they were gonna do that...i would have taken out my bat

but they were like, so, are you a baseball player?... what's the bat and rope for?... and they asked me if i was an IMPORT RACER!!! hehe, i cracked up, but he kept asking me that, and i'm like, no, no, NO!

anyways, i'm sanding my car down right now, working on it, i'll post pics when i'm done.

btw, my insurance doesn't go up, it's 0% my fault.
Old 10-20-2004, 11:31 PM   #16 (permalink)
D-series lover

Send a message via AIM to freeturkeys

damn granny racers... my grandma has a rousch mustang that rarely sees over 30 miles an hour. astonishing.
Old 10-22-2004, 08:56 AM   #17 (permalink)
jman30513

dont see how his insurance will go up considering the old ladys insurance is paying for it
right?
jman
Old 10-22-2004, 10:54 AM   #18 (permalink)

rotory20 is hot as a volcanorotory20 is hot as a volcanorotory20 is hot as a volcanorotory20 is hot as a volcanorotory20 is hot as a volcanorotory20 is hot as a volcanorotory20 is hot as a volcanorotory20 is hot as a volcanorotory20 is hot as a volcanorotory20 is hot as a volcanorotory20 is hot as a volcanorotory20 is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 3 reviews

I got a good one from when I first moved here, I had a 00GTI, and I was at a light,
it turned green there was 1 car in front of me, we started to go as soon as i got to the intersection BAM right in the drivers side doin like 60....
in a ford fuckus 4dr...he totalled my car and his. and tried to sue me for 2 things(btw he was only 16...) me being in his way....WTF!?> and the surgery on his dick cause he was getting a bj from his girl when he hit me....I guess that high speed, airbag and teeth dont mix...it was funnny as hell, but in all I got like 18K and my car paid off. and he didnt get shit...
My insurance didnt go up at all..after all that.
rotory20 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-23-2004, 08:43 PM   #19 (permalink)
calboi510

you serious??? wtf!!!

this is hilarious, lol

he tried suing you!?!? i guess everyone is in his way, so if we dont get out of his way he'll sue us.
Old 10-23-2004, 08:57 PM   #20 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 16 Arachnid  is accepted as part of the communityArachnid  is accepted as part of the communityArachnid  is accepted as part of the communityArachnid  is accepted as part of the community
iTrader Score: 2 reviews

ummm. why would they wanna know if you're a "importracer" or not? should've capped on that insurance company fuck for asking such a stereotypical ass question.
Arachnid is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in