Xenocron now stocks AN fittings!!! - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Vendor Member Section D-series.org Affiliates

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-29-2008, 08:34 AM   #1 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 16 ghettoturbo is almost a somebodyghettoturbo is almost a somebodyghettoturbo is almost a somebodyghettoturbo is almost a somebody
iTrader Score: 8 reviews
Default Xenocron now stocks AN fittings!!!

We recently started stocking Mr. Gasket fittings and hose, specifically the Shadow Series. This stuff is really nice and is the perfect compliment to a clean engine bay or turbo setup where both form and function are important. The black and silver looks great (way better than the normal blue/red imho).

If you need something other than what is listed let me know, right now everything we have in stock is listed but who knows, maybe we will stock other parts if people are interested.

Pics, prices, and details can be found here:

http://www.xenocron.com/catalog/an-fittings-c-74.html

Last edited by ghettoturbo; 01-16-2009 at 09:20 AM.
ghettoturbo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-29-2008, 09:29 AM   #2 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 23 GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!
GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!GO-AUTOWORKS is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 164 reviews

GO-AUTOWORKS is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-03-2008, 11:07 AM   #3 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 16 ghettoturbo is almost a somebodyghettoturbo is almost a somebodyghettoturbo is almost a somebodyghettoturbo is almost a somebody

Quote:
Originally Posted by GO-AUTOWORKS View Post
exactly

Old 11-12-2008, 06:47 PM   #4 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 14 DougNuts is da #1 stunnaDougNuts is da #1 stunnaDougNuts is da #1 stunnaDougNuts is da #1 stunnaDougNuts is da #1 stunnaDougNuts is da #1 stunnaDougNuts is da #1 stunna
iTrader Score: 10 reviews

DougNuts is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-20-2008, 06:44 AM   #5 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

bump for clean looking fittings
Old 11-25-2008, 08:38 AM   #6 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

bump...we have some other fittings here that arent on the site (mainly for doing braided fuel lines off a stock rail, filter, etc, and aluminum bungs for valve covers)...feel free to ask for a certain part, we may have it!
Old 12-04-2008, 11:03 AM   #7 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

These make great stocking stuffers!

lol, anyway I cant believe more people havent been interested. Do you guys prefer the blue/red look over these?

-jay
Old 12-18-2008, 10:50 AM   #8 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

HO HO HO... Happy holidays guys
Old 01-08-2009, 12:01 PM   #9 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

are there different fittings that you guys want that we don't have?

TALK TO ME lol
Old 01-08-2009, 02:35 PM   #10 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 16 csaddict is starting to learn the ropescsaddict is starting to learn the ropescsaddict is starting to learn the ropescsaddict is starting to learn the ropescsaddict is starting to learn the ropescsaddict is starting to learn the ropes

I need a 13mm BSPT X 3/4 NPT 180 in gold plated cast iron. Get on it!!!

BUMP for the boys at www.XENOCRON.com I have never seen a company provide better customer service, EVER!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
owns you.
csaddict is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-08-2009, 03:03 PM   #11 (permalink)
jew
www.rifftrax.com

Rep Power: 16 jew is about to blow upjew is about to blow upjew is about to blow upjew is about to blow upjew is about to blow upjew is about to blow upjew is about to blow upjew is about to blow upjew is about to blow upjew is about to blow upjew is about to blow upjew is about to blow upjew is about to blow upjew is about to blow up
iTrader Score: 12 reviews
Send a message via MSN to jew

i wish i'd seen these before i bought my blue and red ones. bump for nice looking parts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Whenever I pack something up, I take all the trash out of my car and use it for padding. Hamburger boxes, beer cans, whatever...A lot of times I'll even grab plastic bottles and put them in there. It's awesome.

jew is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-13-2009, 11:14 AM   #12 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Quote:
Originally Posted by csaddict View Post
I need a 13mm BSPT X 3/4 NPT 180 in gold plated cast iron. Get on it!!!

Damn, I just sold the last one i had in gold, but I've got plenty in pink for you
Old 01-31-2009, 04:44 AM   #13 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 14 hatchback will become famous soon enoughhatchback will become famous soon enoughhatchback will become famous soon enough
iTrader Score: 10 reviews

How does the braided hose attatch to the fittings? Is it a press fit or something else? Sorry for the dumb newb question I've just never had AN fittings in my hand before.
hatchback is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-31-2009, 08:13 AM   #14 (permalink)
jew
www.rifftrax.com

Rep Power: 16 jew is about to blow upjew is about to blow upjew is about to blow upjew is about to blow upjew is about to blow upjew is about to blow upjew is about to blow upjew is about to blow upjew is about to blow upjew is about to blow upjew is about to blow upjew is about to blow upjew is about to blow upjew is about to blow up
iTrader Score: 12 reviews
Send a message via MSN to jew

the fitting comes apart in two parts. you slide the outer part over the hose then fit the inner part inside the hose. then when you screw the outer onto the inner part it locks onto the hose. hope that made sense.

how much for a single -6AN weld in bung shipped to 32131?

Quote:
Whenever I pack something up, I take all the trash out of my car and use it for padding. Hamburger boxes, beer cans, whatever...A lot of times I'll even grab plastic bottles and put them in there. It's awesome.

jew is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-04-2009, 08:41 AM   #15 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Quote:
Originally Posted by jew View Post
the fitting comes apart in two parts. you slide the outer part over the hose then fit the inner part inside the hose. then when you screw the outer onto the inner part it locks onto the hose. hope that made sense.

how much for a single -6AN weld in bung shipped to 32131?
pm sent
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in