Jdm parts/engines - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Vendor Member Section D-series.org Affiliates

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-19-2008, 09:28 PM   #1 (permalink)
FF Misfit

Rep Power: 26 boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!
boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 24 reviews
Send a message via AIM to boostdelinquent Send a message via MSN to boostdelinquent Send a message via Yahoo to boostdelinquent
Default Jdm parts/engines

See following thread for update: https://www.d-series.org/forums/showthread.php?t=105182
That's b/c he is a BAMF son haven't you seen his other threads? He drinks cocktails all day long and sits by the pool. That whole "chuck norris is a badass" thing is a true story based off of Jakes life.

You don't know? Better ask somebody.

Last edited by boostdelinquent; 01-30-2009 at 09:32 PM.
boostdelinquent is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-19-2008, 11:29 PM   #2 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

Rep Power: 15 GreyGoose is fly like an eagleGreyGoose is fly like an eagleGreyGoose is fly like an eagleGreyGoose is fly like an eagleGreyGoose is fly like an eagleGreyGoose is fly like an eagleGreyGoose is fly like an eagleGreyGoose is fly like an eagleGreyGoose is fly like an eagleGreyGoose is fly like an eagleGreyGoose is fly like an eagle
iTrader Score: 17 reviews

how much could you get the trunk filler piece for the del sol for? its the peice where the liscence plate goes.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
GreyGoose is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 10-19-2008, 11:58 PM   #3 (permalink)
FF Misfit

Rep Power: 26 boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!
boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!boostdelinquent is the fucking MAN!!!!
Send a message via AIM to boostdelinquent Send a message via MSN to boostdelinquent Send a message via Yahoo to boostdelinquent

more pics of other units

That's b/c he is a BAMF son haven't you seen his other threads? He drinks cocktails all day long and sits by the pool. That whole "chuck norris is a badass" thing is a true story based off of Jakes life.

Last edited by boostdelinquent; 11-04-2008 at 12:50 PM.

Old 10-20-2008, 12:38 AM   #4 (permalink)
FF Misfit

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyGoose View Post
how much could you get the trunk filler piece for the del sol for? its the peice where the liscence plate goes.
I've never had to price one out before but I highly doubt it'd be over 100$ shipped to you. can you email me a pic of it to [email protected]? since my supplier has a del sol clip available, I bet he also has the trunk with that parts available to be taken off for you but i'll double check to be sure.

on a side note, as ya'll know i'm going down to florida for 2 weeks starting nov. 3rd and will be flying back up on nov 17th. with that said i'd like to have everything for this order put together and ready to go by nov 22 @ the absolute latest provided the orders to fill a container are there.

Old 10-20-2008, 02:07 AM   #5 (permalink)
jew
www.rifftrax.com

Rep Power: 16 jew is about to blow upjew is about to blow upjew is about to blow upjew is about to blow upjew is about to blow upjew is about to blow upjew is about to blow upjew is about to blow upjew is about to blow upjew is about to blow upjew is about to blow upjew is about to blow upjew is about to blow upjew is about to blow up
iTrader Score: 12 reviews
Send a message via MSN to jew

pricing on the following, please:

ek9 cluster
ek sedan power folding mirrors
ek9 a/c controls
ek shift knob
ek roof console
ek airbag tray

i'd also be interested in a steering wheel/hub, but i have no idea what i want. i just know i don't want to drop a few hundred on it. do you have any idea what the cheapest ones you can get are?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Whenever I pack something up, I take all the trash out of my car and use it for padding. Hamburger boxes, beer cans, whatever...A lot of times I'll even grab plastic bottles and put them in there. It's awesome.

jew is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 10-20-2008, 10:27 AM   #6 (permalink)
FF Misfit

Quote:
Originally Posted by jew View Post
pricing on the following, please:

ek9 cluster (ctr - 300, sir - 250)
ek sedan power folding mirrors (235 includes switch and relay)
ek9 a/c controls (300)
ek shift knob (have to check)
ek roof console (have to check)
ek airbag tray (have to check)

i'd also be interested in a steering wheel/hub, but i have no idea what i want. i just know i don't want to drop a few hundred on it. do you have any idea what the cheapest ones you can get are?
for the steering wheel I can get itr wheels either srs- 425 or non-srs - 325. iirc that's pretty low since 500 is common for the srs wheel alone w/ the non srs wheel only being mildly cheaper. if you buy it all at once i'll also offer a discount for it being a volume purchase.

Old 10-20-2008, 12:22 PM   #7 (permalink)
jew
www.rifftrax.com

Rep Power: 16 jew is about to blow upjew is about to blow upjew is about to blow upjew is about to blow upjew is about to blow upjew is about to blow upjew is about to blow upjew is about to blow upjew is about to blow upjew is about to blow upjew is about to blow upjew is about to blow upjew is about to blow upjew is about to blow up
iTrader Score: 12 reviews
Send a message via MSN to jew

thanks i was just trying to get an idea of the price range and its too high for me. so far everything is out of my range except possibly the mirrors. and don't worry about looking up the roof console, i just found that it won't work with a sunroof.

Quote:
Whenever I pack something up, I take all the trash out of my car and use it for padding. Hamburger boxes, beer cans, whatever...A lot of times I'll even grab plastic bottles and put them in there. It's awesome.

jew is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 10-20-2008, 12:28 PM   #8 (permalink)
I can't read...

Rep Power: 40 myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 48 reviews

what about transmissions?
i love to rape kids...*silence*

let me touch you.
myHonda1 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 10-20-2008, 01:05 PM   #9 (permalink)
FF Misfit

Quote:
Originally Posted by myHonda1 View Post
what about transmissions?
I can probably do that. what are you looking for?

Old 10-20-2008, 02:15 PM   #10 (permalink)
fjt
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 17 fjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eagle
iTrader Score: 44 reviews

JDM DC5 wheels in White 17"
These ones can be found on Ebay for $900 + $300 shipping to me straight from Japan.. Can you do something better? I dont need the tires.

Also 2004+ CL7 Euro R Steering wheel
JDM 90-91 Integra Head Lights
fjt is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 10-20-2008, 02:24 PM   #11 (permalink)
FF Misfit

Quote:
Originally Posted by fjt View Post
JDM DC5 wheels in White 17"
These ones can be found on Ebay for $900 + $300 shipping to me straight from Japan.. Can you do something better? I dont need the tires.

Also 2004+ CL7 Euro R Steering wheel
JDM 90-91 Integra Head Lights
i'll see what I can do. right now I have to get enough clip and engine orders to justify the container. I'm nearly positive if nothing else you'd save on the shipping cost for the rims but i'll check on the exact pricing as well.

Old 11-04-2008, 12:49 PM   #12 (permalink)
FF Misfit

first post edited.

Old 11-04-2008, 01:21 PM   #13 (permalink)
ministry of mayhem!

Rep Power: 48 eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 37 reviews
Send a message via AIM to eddcartes Send a message via Yahoo to eddcartes

price on 90-93 integra 1-piece headlights set?
Evil spirits beautiful naked girl live boobs

Quote:
I mess with cars because it's more socially acceptable than a cocaine habit ... although the cocaine would probably be cheaper.
Resident D-series.org metalhead Alliance member #666!
rip emilio gallardo (milo). outstanding father, spouse, friend and member of dso. you will always be missed.

rip, patprimmer. last of the titans.

one thing i've learned from this job is to always keep a pack of cheese for your whine.

my ED6 build thread:

my dyno compe build:

eddcartes is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 11-04-2008, 04:02 PM   #14 (permalink)
FF Misfit

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddcartes View Post
price on 90-93 integra 1-piece headlights set?
Idk, PW JDM wants 309ish for theirs, and the lowest i saw on ebay was 160 w/ 100$ shipping which is fucking absurd on both counts IMO. Provided I sell a DA6 clip that comes with the body panels and headlights, you can have them for 200$ depending on the condition. If they're not so great the price will go down accordingly. I won't know exactly what I will have for parts until I see which clips I am getting though.

Old 11-05-2008, 09:26 AM   #15 (permalink)
Well?

Rep Power: 33 1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 38 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 1.5Slowmatic

hey jake can you get CTR grilles for 96-98? if so id like to get one in Black if possible
Quote:
Nate is seriously one of those angry white men you read about all the time.

Headlight Harness DIY Upgrade
DIY Ice Box Intake
Resident D-series.org metalhead Alliance member #7
1.5Slowmatic is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 11-05-2008, 10:03 AM   #16 (permalink)
FF Misfit

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1.5Slowmatic View Post
hey jake can you get CTR grilles for 96-98? if so id like to get one in Black if possible
I may be able to get one. Right now I'm mainly trying to sell clips and swaps to fill a container. Once that's done, I'll be breaking down and parting out parts from the clips after I have the engines pulled and shipped to customers.

Old 11-05-2008, 10:05 AM   #17 (permalink)
The Great Weldini

Rep Power: 32 remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....
remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 54 reviews
Send a message via AIM to remoer Send a message via MSN to remoer Send a message via Yahoo to remoer

this man has very good prices. once my money is squared he has a customer here. fur shur.

The suspension should always be faster than the engine - BMW

The term stage was created to make mentally slow ppl feel physically fast.

my DOHC ZC - 133.73whp and 108.48wtq (tuned on a Dynojet)
remoer is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 11-05-2008, 10:08 AM   #18 (permalink)
Well?

Rep Power: 33 1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 38 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 1.5Slowmatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by boostdeliquent View Post
I may be able to get one. Right now I'm mainly trying to sell clips and swaps to fill a container. Once that's done, I'll be breaking down and parting out parts from the clips after I have the engines pulled and shipped to customers.
ok that sounds good to me, just let me know whats going on. Also, any chance of some of the square yellow fogs? Again if its along the lines of the parting out the front clip thats fine with me. Also front and rear lips from a 96-98 CTR? how much would they run me
Quote:
Nate is seriously one of those angry white men you read about all the time.

Headlight Harness DIY Upgrade
DIY Ice Box Intake
Resident D-series.org metalhead Alliance member #7

Last edited by 1.5Slowmatic; 11-05-2008 at 10:15 AM.
1.5Slowmatic is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 11-05-2008, 11:18 AM   #19 (permalink)
I can't read...

Rep Power: 40 myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 48 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by boostdeliquent View Post
I can probably do that. what are you looking for?
something with a lsd. maybe a itr tranny
i love to rape kids...*silence*

let me touch you.
myHonda1 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 11-05-2008, 12:31 PM   #20 (permalink)
FF Misfit

Quote:
Originally Posted by remoer View Post
this man has very good prices. once my money is squared he has a customer here. fur shur.
Thanks. My goal when it comes to selling parts and engines is that I am ultimately here to help further the industry. Selling items @ up to a 400% mark-up (which is common) just doesn't sit right with me considering I know what is paid for alot of this stuff and remember busting ass back in the day to build my own projects. For the most part as long as I'm making enough to cover my expenses and have enough left over for my own projects I'm happy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by myHonda1 View Post
something with a lsd. maybe a itr tranny
Ya, I can do that. A B16 or B18C1/3 LSD trans will be easier to come by but if you want the C5 trans I'm sure I'll be able to find you one.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in