Hats , Hats , Hats , Hats , Hats , Hats , Hats !!!! - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Vendor Member Section D-series.org Affiliates

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-13-2012, 01:09 PM   #1 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

RCautoworks is a Top AussieRCautoworks is a Top AussieRCautoworks is a Top AussieRCautoworks is a Top AussieRCautoworks is a Top AussieRCautoworks is a Top AussieRCautoworks is a Top AussieRCautoworks is a Top AussieRCautoworks is a Top AussieRCautoworks is a Top AussieRCautoworks is a Top AussieRCautoworks is a Top Aussie
iTrader Score: 20 reviews
Default Hats , Hats , Hats , Hats , Hats , Hats , Hats !!!!

Hats are up on our website for sale.... shirts will also be back in stock shortly for everyone asking and will be placed on our site

Apparel, RCAutoworks
RCautoworks is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-13-2012, 01:14 PM   #2 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 25 xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!
xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 9 reviews

Looks good. Wish the logo was in blue since red isnt my color. But great price.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
. RIP

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

xile6 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-13-2012, 01:27 PM   #3 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

RCautoworks is a Top AussieRCautoworks is a Top AussieRCautoworks is a Top AussieRCautoworks is a Top AussieRCautoworks is a Top AussieRCautoworks is a Top AussieRCautoworks is a Top AussieRCautoworks is a Top AussieRCautoworks is a Top AussieRCautoworks is a Top AussieRCautoworks is a Top AussieRCautoworks is a Top Aussie

Red, blue, green, black , red, I don't see the world in color , support the shops that support the sport and hobby

Old 10-13-2012, 02:47 PM   #4 (permalink)
OMG TOTALLY COOL TITLE!!!!

Rep Power: 32 si-hatch86 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !si-hatch86 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !si-hatch86 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
si-hatch86 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !si-hatch86 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !si-hatch86 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to si-hatch86 Send a message via MSN to si-hatch86 Send a message via Yahoo to si-hatch86

konstant design does good work. same place that does locals kaizenspeed stuff. ill be picking up a hat here soon.

RIP Pat Primmer
RIP MILO
si-hatch86 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-14-2012, 11:02 AM   #5 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Quote:
Originally Posted by si-hatch86 View Post
konstant design does good work. same place that does locals kaizenspeed stuff. ill be picking up a hat here soon.
He does do great work, thanks for the support.
Old 10-14-2012, 11:42 AM   #6 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

SLEEPERSEDAN It's a JDM Star Bitches....SLEEPERSEDAN It's a JDM Star Bitches....SLEEPERSEDAN It's a JDM Star Bitches....SLEEPERSEDAN It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 4 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by xile6 View Post
Looks good. Wish the logo was in blue since red isnt my color. But great price.

oh so your a crip? lol.
Old 10-14-2012, 01:37 PM   #7 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 25 xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!
xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 9 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLEEPERSEDAN View Post
oh so your a crip? lol.
lol hahah. Nah just i have a mental problem with red Kinda like a bull. It stands out to much to me. A lime green color is ok even pink. But in my brain red stands out to much and over works my brain lol.
I have a color problem and i see in movement so yea its just me i got problems.

but no dissing the hat there cool. Just for me i wouldnt want the red trim around the logo.

. RIP

xile6 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-14-2012, 07:26 PM   #8 (permalink)
Retired From Hondas

Rep Power: 37 Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 7 reviews

cool hat.. but 16 bucks to ship is just crazy
People try so hard to be unique, they lose their sense of style

Esotericimage is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-15-2012, 07:12 AM   #9 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esotericimage View Post
Whats your address ( you can IM me if you'd like ) , I just ran a check out on my site with a random address and it was $12.46 to ship, shipping in the U.S should be anywhere from 8-12 dollars , so I'd like to resolve this if your picking ground shipping and its $16

Last edited by RCautoworks; 10-15-2012 at 07:17 AM.
Old 10-15-2012, 12:03 PM   #10 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Quote:
We just went threw the whole shipping process using the last person to register on our sites info ( state was Florida ) and shipping was only $12 dollars.
Old 10-15-2012, 08:00 PM   #11 (permalink)
Retired From Hondas

Rep Power: 37 Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 7 reviews

I used the checkout and shipping was $16 to 33316 ft lauderdale

*I also had to sign up to check shipping rates..

EDIT: I just checked and the shipping box area that estimates costs is missing.. Now I have to go thru an entire order process to see the shipping charges..
IDK if you guys made the changes or not to that.. Just informing you

PM'd
People try so hard to be unique, they lose their sense of style

Last edited by Esotericimage; 10-15-2012 at 08:19 PM.
Esotericimage is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-15-2012, 08:22 PM   #12 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

We made a change that the ups modular didn't like and now won't come back to play. We're in the process of fixing it.
Old 10-16-2012, 07:57 PM   #13 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Quote:
I used the checkout and shipping was $16 to 33316 ft lauderdale

*I also had to sign up to check shipping rates..

EDIT: I just checked and the shipping box area that estimates costs is missing.. Now I have to go thru an entire order process to see the shipping charges..
IDK if you guys made the changes or not to that.. Just informing you

PM'd
Site it back up and running, we'd like to personal thank you for bringing the shipping issue to our attention. The website was in fact charging you to much and since then has been corrected.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in