Spal fans - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Vendor Member Section D-series.org Affiliates

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-11-2012, 06:21 AM   #1 (permalink)

Rep Power: 9 sales@rcautoworks smells like Boratsales@rcautoworks smells like Boratsales@rcautoworks smells like Boratsales@rcautoworks smells like Boratsales@rcautoworks smells like Borat
iTrader Score: 4 reviews
Default Spal fans

Tired of your turbo car overheating? Hit us up for some of the best fans on the market! These fans are small and pack a mean punch. We use them on our own cars with great results, even without the use of a shroud. Protect your investment with a little insurance.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
sales@rcautoworks is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-12-2012, 01:16 PM   #2 (permalink)

Rep Power: 9 sales@rcautoworks smells like Boratsales@rcautoworks smells like Boratsales@rcautoworks smells like Boratsales@rcautoworks smells like Boratsales@rcautoworks smells like Borat

Well worth the money if you have ever seen one of these in action you will know that the other ones just dont stack up.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 03-18-2012, 08:36 AM   #3 (permalink)

Some serious cooling right here I personally use these fans on all of my projects and with great results compared to the other so called high output fans!!

Old 03-27-2012, 04:32 PM   #4 (permalink)

Great fans that are easy on the wallet

Old 03-28-2012, 08:01 AM   #5 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 10 hondalx97 is obviously a regularhondalx97 is obviously a regularhondalx97 is obviously a regularhondalx97 is obviously a regularhondalx97 is obviously a regularhondalx97 is obviously a regularhondalx97 is obviously a regularhondalx97 is obviously a regular
iTrader Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via Skype™ to hondalx97

price on shipped to 20119?

i like my cars like i like my women, with D's instead of B's

For all you HID needs let me know authorized reseller for sharphid and theretrofitsource!
shit blew up sale thread please helppp

PROJECTORS retofit service/supplies

hondalx97 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-30-2012, 01:19 PM   #6 (permalink)

replied

Old 04-28-2012, 07:14 PM   #7 (permalink)
n00b

iTrader Score: 0 reviews

Price shipped to 34471. Also what size would u recommend for a half sized radiator?
turbo_crazy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-28-2012, 07:41 PM   #8 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 22 xotic_crx is the fucking MAN!!!!xotic_crx is the fucking MAN!!!!xotic_crx is the fucking MAN!!!!
xotic_crx is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to xotic_crx

Price shipped to 71270, need a puller appropriately sized for half-size radiator.

< Like us on FB
xotic_crx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-28-2012, 07:41 PM   #9 (permalink)
Will Do Handstands For Pussy!!!

Rep Power: 22 JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!
JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to JDMek

Need one shipped to 35404. 12" Whats the CFM spec on the 12"? I need a pusher.

JDMek is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-28-2012, 08:57 PM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbo_crazy View Post
Price shipped to 34471. Also what size would u recommend for a half sized radiator?
Depends on your budget. I have personally used the 13in with great success. It is a very snug fit on the rad but moves some serious air @1710 CFM. They have released a very powerful 12in that is a little more but moves 1870CFM. I would suggest the 12in with a shroud. Some people have used Fal shrouds and modded them for the Spal. Now the only thing with these high output fans, is they require the use of a relay as they pull some pretty hefty amps.
Quote:
Originally Posted by xotic_crx View Post
Price shipped to 71270, need a puller appropriately sized for half-size radiator.
pm'd
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDMek View Post
Need one shipped to 35404. 12" Whats the CFM spec on the 12"? I need a pusher.
Pm'd, the high output one pushes 1870 CFM

Old 04-28-2012, 09:24 PM   #11 (permalink)

Just to let you know these fans do require the use of a relay. The HO is a 13amp and the extreme is 60. You should be able to source these relays pretty easy. I can talk to Bob about making shrouds for these if there is enough interest. They are not cheap but would the fans work that much better.

Old 05-03-2012, 01:23 PM   #12 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 9 red5_02 will become famous soon enoughred5_02 will become famous soon enoughred5_02 will become famous soon enough
iTrader Score: 3 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
Just to let you know these fans do require the use of a relay. The HO is a 13amp and the extreme is 60. You should be able to source these relays pretty easy. I can talk to Bob about making shrouds for these if there is enough interest. They are not cheap but would the fans work that much better.
Super interested in a shroud
red5_02 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-04-2012, 04:30 PM   #13 (permalink)

Im working on Bob about this. Ill keep bugging him about it... or just put him in a headlock

Old 05-15-2012, 08:22 AM   #14 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 12 DRFT is learning the way of the DDRFT is learning the way of the D
iTrader Score: 1 reviews

price shipped to london ontario canada? N5V4H6
DRFT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-15-2012, 03:36 PM   #15 (permalink)

Ill shoot you a PM once I figure up a shipping price

Old 05-15-2012, 08:18 PM   #16 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 10 d16auto  is slowly gaining respectd16auto  is slowly gaining respectd16auto  is slowly gaining respectd16auto  is slowly gaining respectd16auto  is slowly gaining respect
iTrader Score: 2 reviews

price on a 12" for civic ex shipped to 33711.

I'm truly loosing faith in the intelligence of honda owners everywhere.
My Build-->>
d16auto is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-21-2012, 05:35 PM   #17 (permalink)

All pm's replied

Old 09-13-2012, 12:47 PM   #18 (permalink)
Ferio inspired

Rep Power: 31 NastyHabitzCRX Still a JDM Star....NastyHabitzCRX Still a JDM Star....
NastyHabitzCRX Still a JDM Star....NastyHabitzCRX Still a JDM Star....NastyHabitzCRX Still a JDM Star....NastyHabitzCRX Still a JDM Star....NastyHabitzCRX Still a JDM Star....NastyHabitzCRX Still a JDM Star....NastyHabitzCRX Still a JDM Star....NastyHabitzCRX Still a JDM Star....NastyHabitzCRX Still a JDM Star....NastyHabitzCRX Still a JDM Star....NastyHabitzCRX Still a JDM Star....NastyHabitzCRX Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 11 reviews

maybe you can help me browse thier catalogue?

looking for something to replace my A/C fan on my wife's EK.

new compressor, exp valve, all new seals and lines, flushed and charged to spec. but the air won't go below 55*

now my EG on the other hand, has a 12"slim fan(forgot the name) and nearly the exact same set-up(possibly different evaps only but could just be the case that holds the evap that's different). yet gets as low as 37* on the freeway and around town ~42* (outside temps in the upper 90s).

i am positve the diffrence has to be in airflow over the condensor. the EG has the fan mounted inside the stock shroud.

if you have an extra Ek fan shroud maybe you see if any of those fans you have may fit well?
90 Civic EX 4dr- turbo D15b (sold)
98 Civic EX 4dr- USDM (99 front) (sold)
92 Accord EX 4dr- ricermobile(sold)
NastyHabitzCRX is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Security Question
*Required, this field is not shown to others: While balancing on a piece of wood, two inches by four inches known as a 2x4, john and his friend sally both spotted a dalmatian inside a truck with sirens, headed to put out a fire. State what kind of animal is mentioned in the sentence above.
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in