Bisimoto D series Header - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Vendor Member Section D-series.org Affiliates

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-09-2011, 10:52 AM   #1 (permalink)
fjt

Rep Power: 17 fjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eagle
iTrader Score: 44 reviews
Default Bisimoto D series Header

Brand new in box.. Just got this last week.

You dont have to wait to be produced since we have it in stock

Price $769 shipped to the USA

Price from Bisimoto Engineering---> $829 + SHipping

This header was designed for a SOHC Engine with: (For better results)

High Compression (12-12.5:1)
Aftermarket Intake manifold and larger Throttle Body (66-70mm)
Aggresive cam such as a stage 2 or stage 3 (Bisimoto Stage 3 preferred)
2.5" pipe exit
Includes additional test pipe with additional O2 bung (You can run an extra sensor such as wideband or connect the secondary O2 on OBD2 cars).

As some may know Bisimoto headers are made to extract the most power out of your engine. On a stock d15b a header like this produced +16whp over stock power figures.

We only have 1 unit in stock.

Selling because after the customer purchased it he decided to go Boost so he needs to sell this to get a turbo.

Paypal---> [email protected]

Proudly supporting...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
fjt is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-09-2011, 11:22 AM   #2 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 12 JBrettHowell is fly like an eagleJBrettHowell is fly like an eagleJBrettHowell is fly like an eagleJBrettHowell is fly like an eagleJBrettHowell is fly like an eagleJBrettHowell is fly like an eagleJBrettHowell is fly like an eagleJBrettHowell is fly like an eagleJBrettHowell is fly like an eagleJBrettHowell is fly like an eagleJBrettHowell is fly like an eagleJBrettHowell is fly like an eagle
iTrader Score: 9 reviews

Wish I could run an OEM power steering pump with a Bisi header...I'd be all over this.
JBrettHowell is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 08-09-2011, 11:27 AM   #3 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

Rep Power: 18 Egwhite is the fucking MAN!!!!Egwhite is the fucking MAN!!!!Egwhite is the fucking MAN!!!!
Egwhite is the fucking MAN!!!!Egwhite is the fucking MAN!!!!Egwhite is the fucking MAN!!!!Egwhite is the fucking MAN!!!!Egwhite is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Egwhite

IF it was for a B id be all over selling myself, kidney or the name to my first born child to get it.

Hello noob meet.....Google
Egwhite is offline   Quick reply to this message

Old 08-09-2011, 11:31 AM   #4 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 11 moff3tt is about to blow upmoff3tt is about to blow upmoff3tt is about to blow upmoff3tt is about to blow upmoff3tt is about to blow upmoff3tt is about to blow upmoff3tt is about to blow upmoff3tt is about to blow upmoff3tt is about to blow upmoff3tt is about to blow upmoff3tt is about to blow upmoff3tt is about to blow upmoff3tt is about to blow upmoff3tt is about to blow up
iTrader Score: 5 reviews

this would go perfect for my hi comp z6 but I'm broke :/
moff3tt is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 08-09-2011, 12:23 PM   #5 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

Rep Power: 18 Egwhite is the fucking MAN!!!!Egwhite is the fucking MAN!!!!Egwhite is the fucking MAN!!!!
Egwhite is the fucking MAN!!!!Egwhite is the fucking MAN!!!!Egwhite is the fucking MAN!!!!Egwhite is the fucking MAN!!!!Egwhite is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Egwhite

^ want me to loan you some $?

Hello noob meet.....Google
Egwhite is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 08-09-2011, 02:15 PM   #6 (permalink)
The Great Weldini

Rep Power: 32 remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....
remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 54 reviews
Send a message via AIM to remoer Send a message via MSN to remoer Send a message via Yahoo to remoer

how are the inside welds? pic please.

The suspension should always be faster than the engine - BMW

The term stage was created to make mentally slow ppl feel physically fast.

my DOHC ZC - 133.73whp and 108.48wtq (tuned on a Dynojet)
remoer is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 08-09-2011, 05:15 PM   #7 (permalink)
fjt

Rep Power: 17 fjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eaglefjt is fly like an eagle

Ill take a pic tomorrow

Proudly supporting...

Old 08-09-2011, 05:16 PM   #8 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

hotrodj is a Top Aussiehotrodj is a Top Aussiehotrodj is a Top Aussiehotrodj is a Top Aussiehotrodj is a Top Aussiehotrodj is a Top Aussiehotrodj is a Top Aussiehotrodj is a Top Aussiehotrodj is a Top Aussiehotrodj is a Top Aussiehotrodj is a Top Aussie
iTrader Score: 30 reviews

I have cash on hand if the welds and fitment look good. In for pics. Dont need the test pipe or bung. Got those covered lol

Thats almost exactly my set-up. 12-1, Bisi level 2, Sk2 intake, 60 or 68mm tb.

Quote:
Take it from somebody who has actually done it more then once and not read about it on the internet......

Last edited by hotrodj; 08-09-2011 at 05:19 PM.
hotrodj is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 08-11-2011, 03:24 PM   #9 (permalink)
fjt

Outside weld....

Inside on the head flange.

Proudly supporting...

Old 08-11-2011, 05:30 PM   #10 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

hotrodj is a Top Aussiehotrodj is a Top Aussiehotrodj is a Top Aussiehotrodj is a Top Aussiehotrodj is a Top Aussiehotrodj is a Top Aussiehotrodj is a Top Aussiehotrodj is a Top Aussiehotrodj is a Top Aussiehotrodj is a Top Aussiehotrodj is a Top Aussie
iTrader Score: 30 reviews

Does it have a slip fit section?

Quote:
Take it from somebody who has actually done it more then once and not read about it on the internet......
hotrodj is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 08-11-2011, 05:34 PM   #11 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 11 moff3tt is about to blow upmoff3tt is about to blow upmoff3tt is about to blow upmoff3tt is about to blow upmoff3tt is about to blow upmoff3tt is about to blow upmoff3tt is about to blow upmoff3tt is about to blow upmoff3tt is about to blow upmoff3tt is about to blow upmoff3tt is about to blow upmoff3tt is about to blow upmoff3tt is about to blow upmoff3tt is about to blow up
iTrader Score: 5 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Egwhite View Post
^ want me to loan you some $?
Not till I pay off summer school. By then though I will have "money" to actually be able to save.

That header looks much better than the one in the other thread. The only thing that bugs me about it is the flange looks nicked up.
moff3tt is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 08-11-2011, 06:51 PM   #12 (permalink)
fjt

It doesnt have a slip fit section... The only part that might be slip fit is the test pipe to downpipe section under the oil pan..

Look at the pictures i posted on the first post.. I don't see any slip fit in there and that is the exact same header i am selling so you can see how it fits and how it is routed...

Proudly supporting...

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Security Question
*Required, this field is not shown to others: While balancing on a piece of wood, two inches by four inches known as a 2x4, john and his friend sally both spotted a dalmatian inside a truck with sirens, headed to put out a fire. State what kind of animal is mentioned in the sentence above.
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in