RCautoworks d16 rods and vitara pistons in stock - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Vendor Member Section D-series.org Affiliates

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-16-2011, 05:03 PM   #1 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

RCautoworks is a Top AussieRCautoworks is a Top AussieRCautoworks is a Top AussieRCautoworks is a Top AussieRCautoworks is a Top AussieRCautoworks is a Top AussieRCautoworks is a Top AussieRCautoworks is a Top AussieRCautoworks is a Top AussieRCautoworks is a Top AussieRCautoworks is a Top AussieRCautoworks is a Top Aussie
iTrader Score: 20 reviews
Default RCautoworks d16 rods and vitara pistons in stock

Just making it known that we have these and had them in stock for awhile, I was unaware people didn't no that we carried these. The pistons actually have coating on them as well, we have been running this piston and rod combo for about 7 months now on a few builds, they hold up great and make power.

On another note as well D15 rods will be back in stock to very soon, we had a group buy run on these a couple months back, well these will be back in stock as well very soon.

RCautoworks is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-16-2011, 05:17 PM   #2 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 9 sales@rcautoworks smells like Boratsales@rcautoworks smells like Boratsales@rcautoworks smells like Boratsales@rcautoworks smells like Boratsales@rcautoworks smells like Borat
iTrader Score: 4 reviews

sales@rcautoworks is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-16-2011, 05:33 PM   #3 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

RCautoworks is a Top AussieRCautoworks is a Top AussieRCautoworks is a Top AussieRCautoworks is a Top AussieRCautoworks is a Top AussieRCautoworks is a Top AussieRCautoworks is a Top AussieRCautoworks is a Top AussieRCautoworks is a Top AussieRCautoworks is a Top AussieRCautoworks is a Top AussieRCautoworks is a Top Aussie

You can contact me or [email protected] if you need any more assistance.

Old 06-17-2011, 01:29 PM   #4 (permalink)
Hi hater!

Rep Power: 38 Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Boosted-EH-804

Hell yey Bob these should sell well and sounds like you can actually keep them in stock

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Boosted-EH-804 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-17-2011, 01:32 PM   #5 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 21 cyanide is the fucking MAN!!!!cyanide is the fucking MAN!!!!cyanide is the fucking MAN!!!!cyanide is the fucking MAN!!!!
cyanide is the fucking MAN!!!!cyanide is the fucking MAN!!!!cyanide is the fucking MAN!!!!cyanide is the fucking MAN!!!!cyanide is the fucking MAN!!!!cyanide is the fucking MAN!!!!cyanide is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 16 reviews

Length of rods? Price for a set? ARP bolts included?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
cyanide is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-17-2011, 07:48 PM   #6 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyanide View Post
I'll measure the rod, its been so long since we actually have had these made and on the shelf, I forgot. Yes they come with the arp's , shoot me an IM so we can talk more.

Here are some assemble pictures, people say proof is in the pudding, well when I say we use and stand by our products, I mean it guys.

Old 06-17-2011, 07:55 PM   #7 (permalink)
Will Do Handstands For Pussy!!!

Rep Power: 22 JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!
JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to JDMek

I need some rc banners

JDMek is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-17-2011, 08:05 PM   #8 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDMek View Post
I need some rc banners
As in an internet banner, or one for your actual car ? Either way shoot us an IM and we'll send you some goodies.
Old 06-18-2011, 07:38 AM   #9 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Quote:
Old 06-18-2011, 08:51 AM   #10 (permalink)
Well.......

Rep Power: 31 2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 18 reviews

do you offer a complete kit with rods, pistons, bearings, etc?
your mother should spank your butt and put you in time out.

2drz6 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-18-2011, 09:04 AM   #11 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 13 MCR00EX is da #1 stunnaMCR00EX is da #1 stunnaMCR00EX is da #1 stunnaMCR00EX is da #1 stunnaMCR00EX is da #1 stunnaMCR00EX is da #1 stunnaMCR00EX is da #1 stunna
Send a message via AIM to MCR00EX

I think i like the idea of custom length rods and them being in stock!!!! What is the hp rating for these rods??

8.731 @ 80.98 1/8 Mile Time
14.128 @ 99.05 2.223 60 ft 185/65/14 Dunlops

Best 60 Ft Ever - 1.896

Bone Stock D16Y8
Precision SC5457 .60 cold side .63 hot side
204.9whp and 207.7 ft lbs on 8 lbs boost

Next time on dyno OVER 400whp
MCR00EX is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-18-2011, 09:09 AM   #12 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCR00EX View Post
I think i like the idea of custom length rods and them being in stock!!!! What is the hp rating for these rods??
We have a few guys making around 525 , we planning on trying to break some records with them this year, we have a pretty good idea the block will go before the rods .

Yes we sell complete kits, with rods, pistons, rings, bearings ect..
Old 06-18-2011, 09:15 AM   #13 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 9 sales@rcautoworks smells like Boratsales@rcautoworks smells like Boratsales@rcautoworks smells like Boratsales@rcautoworks smells like Boratsales@rcautoworks smells like Borat

Just contact me and I can get you everything you need.
Old 06-18-2011, 01:33 PM   #14 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 13 MCR00EX is da #1 stunnaMCR00EX is da #1 stunnaMCR00EX is da #1 stunnaMCR00EX is da #1 stunnaMCR00EX is da #1 stunnaMCR00EX is da #1 stunnaMCR00EX is da #1 stunna
Send a message via AIM to MCR00EX

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCautoworks View Post
We have a few guys making around 525 , we planning on trying to break some records with them this year, we have a pretty good idea the block will go before the rods .

Yes we sell complete kits, with rods, pistons, rings, bearings ect..
Wow. Awesome. 500 is alot

8.731 @ 80.98 1/8 Mile Time
14.128 @ 99.05 2.223 60 ft 185/65/14 Dunlops

Best 60 Ft Ever - 1.896

Bone Stock D16Y8
Precision SC5457 .60 cold side .63 hot side
204.9whp and 207.7 ft lbs on 8 lbs boost

Next time on dyno OVER 400whp
MCR00EX is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-18-2011, 02:06 PM   #15 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 21 cyanide is the fucking MAN!!!!cyanide is the fucking MAN!!!!cyanide is the fucking MAN!!!!cyanide is the fucking MAN!!!!
cyanide is the fucking MAN!!!!cyanide is the fucking MAN!!!!cyanide is the fucking MAN!!!!cyanide is the fucking MAN!!!!cyanide is the fucking MAN!!!!cyanide is the fucking MAN!!!!cyanide is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 16 reviews

Do you accept a kidney or part of a liver as payment? Neither are probably too healthy though

cyanide is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-19-2011, 06:56 AM   #16 (permalink)
Well.......

Rep Power: 31 2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 18 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
Just contact me and I can get you everything you need.
pmd
your mother should spank your butt and put you in time out.

2drz6 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-19-2011, 07:59 PM   #17 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Quote:
Do you accept a kidney or part of a liver as payment? Neither are probably too healthy though
lol
Old 06-20-2011, 06:26 PM   #18 (permalink)
D-series soldier

These bad boys are ready to go and make some power
Old 06-24-2011, 02:04 PM   #19 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 22 HondaDNA is the fucking MAN!!!!HondaDNA is the fucking MAN!!!!HondaDNA is the fucking MAN!!!!
HondaDNA is the fucking MAN!!!!HondaDNA is the fucking MAN!!!!HondaDNA is the fucking MAN!!!!HondaDNA is the fucking MAN!!!!HondaDNA is the fucking MAN!!!!HondaDNA is the fucking MAN!!!!HondaDNA is the fucking MAN!!!!HondaDNA is the fucking MAN!!!!HondaDNA is the fucking MAN!!!!HondaDNA is the fucking MAN!!!!HondaDNA is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to HondaDNA

Why aren't the prices listed on your site?

Quote:
Funny enough, Honda did a writeup on how to do that because it is one if the most difficult things to do to...
HondaDNA is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-25-2011, 02:18 PM   #20 (permalink)
Never finishes (TWSS)

Rep Power: 18 Evanguy is the fucking MAN!!!!Evanguy is the fucking MAN!!!!Evanguy is the fucking MAN!!!!Evanguy is the fucking MAN!!!!
Evanguy is the fucking MAN!!!!Evanguy is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 10 reviews

are you getting or have any d17 rods and arp bolt combos???
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in